She's Not Afraid

Seven Months

By the time we got to the back, I began crying. Louis just rubbed my back and held me close.
“Anna, it’s going to be okay.” He whispered into my hair. My brother was a twat. He told my mum.
“Lou, I hate her. Me brother tol’ her just t’ mess wit everting.” Once again I was stressed out. So my Irish accent was very noticeable.
“I know love, but security’s got her. I promise she’s not going to lay a hand on you or talk to you.” He kissed the top of my head. I sighed and relaxed slightly. I missed him greatly. Being away from him sucked.
“We should probably go back out there.” I sighed, calming down more. He nodded and we began making our way back. That’s when I saw my mum run in, being chased by guards. I started shaking. I hate that woman.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” She got in my face.
“I don’t want you t’ be a part of her life!” I spat back at her.
“Just because you’re a fuck up doesn’t mean I’m going to let me granddaughter be one.” She sneered.
“She is not a fuck up!” Adrienne, Perrie and Alex butted in. I looked at them wide eyed.
“Yes she is, she’s twenty-three and pregnant.” My mum looked at them.
“Yeah, but you had her brothers and Anna between the ages of eighteen and twenty-two. She’s got a year over you.” Adrienne spat at her. My mum looked stunned.
“Get out.” I said.
“I’m your mother.” She said, slapping me across the face.
“GET OUT!” I yelled in her face. Security came and grabbed her, dragging her out. She fought and struggled but gave up. I rubbed my cheek slightly and shook my head.
“I’m sorreh ‘bout dat everybody.” I sighed. My mum ruins everything.
“Shall we send everyone out or…?” Alex whispered to me.
“No, it’s fine. We should just continue on.” I smiled a fake smile towards her. She just nodded and we continued on as if nothing happened.

Once we lugged all the gifts home. By “we” I mean Louis and the rest of the guys. The girls helped me get relaxed and then left. The boys followed, leaving me a Lou alone. He came over and pulled be between his legs so I was laying on him. He was rubbing my tummy.
“Oh my god, she kicked me.” He chuckled. I forgot he never felt her kick.
“What are we going to name her?” I asked him, giggling a bit. He kept his hands on my stomach, feeling the baby kick.
“What about Louisiana?” He joked. I swear the girls put him up to that.
“That’s on the list.” I joked. I had a list upstairs somewhere. I made it midst a panic attack. It calmed me down big time.
“Hailey, ummmm McKenzie?” Louis started listing off names. Hailey stuck to me.
“Hailey. I like Hailey.” I smiled at Louis. Suddenly a sharp pain in my abdomen caused me to wince.
“You alright?” Louis ask, slightly alarmed.
“Yeah, just kicking…I think.” I was trying to convince myself the same thing. The pain went as quickly as it came.
“Are you sure?” Louis asked me again. I nodded and laid back against him. Then I suddenly felt wet. Not in the sexual way either.
“Shit, Lou…I think my water broke…” I sat up and looked at him wide eyed.
“What? Now? Month seven? What?” Louis and I stood up. Another pain shot through my back and abdomen.
“Louis, get the damn bag and c’mon!” I said, rubbing my stomach. He was freaking out. I probably should be but hey, I was ready. Louis grabbed the bag and he helped me to the car.

Niall’s P.O.V

Adrienne and I were busy doing…things; when my phone buzzed next to me. I groaned and grabbed it.
“Hello?” I asked.
“Anna…labor…hospital…hurry.” Louis said into the phone. Ah shit.