She's Not Afraid

Being Used?

Adrienne's POV

So I've been on patrol with Perrie taking care of Hailey and keeping her away from Alex for a bit. Alex hasn't been around the last few hours...probably sniffing with Harry.

Anna and Louis have been trying to spend as much time together. When Hailey's not sleeping, they try to be together so that she recognizes their voices. Right now Hailey was being fed and everyone had paired off.

"How long ya t'ink Anna's gonna be angry at Alex?" Niall asks pulling me closer to his body on the couch.

I tap my chin.
"I guess til the paps leave y'all alone about Hailey..." I sigh shaking my head. Ni groans and throws his head back. "What?"

"'Cause Louis has anudda reason t' be mad at Harreh." He mumbles.

I cover my face with my hands and let out a quiet groan.
"He's still mad about Haz having feelings for Anna?"

"Yea, he t'inks dat Alex is a cover."

Perrie plops down next to me on the couch making a face of disgust.
"So here's the thing...We need to air out whatever is going on between you guys before we hear about a fight from th media."

"Zayn just told ya, too?"

"Yea," Perrie nods pursing her lips. "You guys go back on tour in 3 days. We need to set up something for y'all to clear up this childish mess."

"I don't t'ink child--"

"Adrienne, Perrie, can you come in for a sec?" Alex asks, from Anna's bedroom door. We excuse ourselves, leaving Niall in mid-sentence.

Once we get to the door, Louis is carefully walking out with Hailey in his hands.
"Which one of you guys wants to feed Hailey next?" We hear Louis say as Alex closes the door.

Anna is sitting in on the edge of her bed, looking a bit annoyed.
"What's going--"

"I want to know what's been going on with you guys?" Alex says, again interrupting.

"What do you mean?" Perrie asks.

"Every time I see you two, you're huddled up, talking to each other! Don't I deserve to know?" I've been with Harry for a little over two months now, shouldn't I be included?" Alex's face went from pale white, to red as hell.

I turn to Perrie as she was already looking at me horrified.
"Well...it's actually kinda more than just that." Perrie starts, looking between Anna and Alex.

"And what's that?" Alex snaps. Perrie and I bite our lips, but what we weren't expecting was for Anna to speak up.

"Louis thinks Harry is using you to get back at me."