She's Not Afraid

Arguments and Lost Friendships

Anna’s P.O.V

“What?” Alex looked at me shocked.
“Harry has liked me since day one.” I sighed, rubbing my temples.
“Pfft. You have Louis, Harry shouldn’t be going after you.” Alex stated.
“I know. But it’s Harry we’re talking about.” Adrienne sighed. They leave in three days for the rest of their tour.
“Y-you’re lying.” Alex shook her head.
“Lex, Louis is usually good at detecting those things.” I sighed. It’s true.
“Well maybe I’m using Harry!” She spat. I looked at her shocked. Perrie and Adrienne mirrored my actions.
“What the bloody hell are you talkin’ bout?!” I snapped. I don’t care how much I loathed Harry. No one fucks with my friends.
“Maybe I was using him to get to Lou!” She snapped. I tensed .
“Fuck you. Get da fuck out of my house. Get da fuck out of my life. And stay da fuck away from Lou and Hailey.” I got in her face.
“Fucking make me. As long as I’m with Harry I’ll be around as much as I please.” She said and walked out.
“Anna…why did Alex just storm out?” Louis asked, worried. The girls simply ushered him out. I threw myself onto the bed and groaned.
“Fucking hell.” I muttered. I lost my so called best friend and just ruined whatever she had with Harry.
“Anna?!” I heard Harry yell. Oh fuck. He came marching up the steps. Louis followed close behind.
“What?” I sat up.
“Why the fuck did Alex just leave?!” He spat.
“She’s fucking using you Haz!” I yelled.
“FUCKING HELL IF SHE IS!” He screamed and got in my face.
“HARRY! You fucking idiot! She’s using you. She told me, she told Perrie and she told Adrienne!” I threw my hands up.
“Why the hell was using even brought up?!” He groaned.
“The lads and I think you’re using her!” Louis finally spat.
“WHAT THE FUCK!? I’m over Anna! You don’t have to fucking worry about it Lou! I’m not going to take her from you. If I wanted her, don’t you think I would have gotten her by now?” Harry snapped, anger clear in his voice.
“Harry…Alex said she was using you to get Lou…” I muttered.
“WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS?!” Harry turned and pushed Louis.
“BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN!” I screamed. They both looked at my. “Sit down.” I added. They nodded and sat down.
“You” I started, pointing to Harry “I don’t know what’s going through Alex’s head. But I will kill her if she hurts you.” Harry nodded.
“You…” I said pointing at Louis “Need to keep the peace between you two. Please, I don’t want to get a phone call from Niall saying one of you is in the hospital.”
“Promise.” They both said. I nodded and pointed to the door. Harry got up and walked out. Louis sat there.
“Do I have to leave?” He pouted.
“I don’t know, are you planning on pissing me off?” I snapped.
“Whoa, what the hell? I was just joking Anna.” He sighed, getting up and leaving. I fell onto the bed and let the tears that I had been holding back fall. I was a horrible girlfriend and probably will be a horrible mother. God I need to stop fucking up. I heard yelling downstairs and then the faint cry of Hailey. I pushed myself up to go get her. I had to feed her anyway. I made my way downstairs and saw Adrienne trying to coo her.
“Here, I got it. I want some quality time with her.” I smiled. She handed her to me and her crying ceased. I looked around the room quickly to find Louis not there. “Where’d Lou go?” I added.
“He said he needed some air…” Perrie said. I sighed. He’s never walked away during an argument. I carried Hailey upstairs and sat in the rocking chair. She had Louis’s eyes for sure. I heard a faint knock on the door.
“She’s got both o’ ya in her.” Niall whispered.
“Yeah.” I smiled, watching her eyes grow heavy.
“Listen, don’t worreh t’ much ‘bout Lou, he’s just stressed.” Niall rubbed my back.
“Yeah…listen, you guys should probably leave. Just so you all get some time to your selves. I know we’ve been da center and such. Go and have fun.” I nodded.
“Ya sure?” Niall seemed worried slightly by my phrasing.
“Yeah, I’m sure. I want some time with my daughter anyway.” I joked. He laughed and waved. Soon the noises downstairs faded into nothingness. Quietness. I laid Hailey back into her crib and made my way downstairs to make some tea. I decided to send a text to Lou.

Me: Hey, I’m sorry I snapped. Please be careful and come home soon. Love you.

I then placed my phone on the counter. The kettle made a noise indicating it was ready. I grabbed a mug and some tea. I knew I wouldn’t be sleeping. My phone buzzed, hoping it was Louis, I rushed over to be greeted by a text from Alex.

Alex: I fucking hate you. I hope he cheats on you. I hope you burn in hell. Die you fat whale.

She knew how to get under my skin. I just deleted the text message. I decided to check my twitter. I had way too many notifications. I sighed and read through a lot of the mentions.

Louis’s P.O.V

I hated arguing with Anna. She meant way too much to me. God dammit I was in love with her. I ran my hands through my hair and decided to head home. My phone was dead so that didn’t help matters. I pulled into the driveway to see the living room light still on. She may be awake. I closed the car door quietly and walked inside. She was lying on the couch half asleep. She looked so cute when she was asleep. I sighed and locked the door. I picked her up bridal style.
“Louis?” She muttered, hiding her face in my chest.
“Shh, go back to sleep love, it’s just me.” I kissed the top of her head.
“I’m sorreh.” She mumbled.
“I’m sorry too.” I whispered and carried her up to bed. I got undressed when I heard Hailey cry. Anna was about to get up.
“I got it, babe.” I smiled motioning for her to go back to bed. She nodded and fell back asleep. I walked in and picked up Hailey. Yep, diaper change. I sucked at changing diapers. I put her onto the changing table and began the process. After fifteen minutes I finally figured out which way was the front. I heard a giggle behind me.
“Took ya long enough.” Anna smirked. I picked Hailey back up and put her back in her crib. She went right back to sleep.
“Hey, I’m new at this. You babysat.” I whispered and stuck my tongue out at her.
“I love you Louis.” She smiled.
“I love you too, beautiful.” I picked her up and kissed her.