She's Not Afraid

Smoker

Adrienne's POV

By now I was completely frustrated. Mentally and sexually. Niall had finally brought me back to his flat and we were already so turned on during the drive over. That boy and his hands.

"Mmm..." I moan. Then I flop back onto his bed and sigh. "You couldn't have just slept around with your drummer, could you? You had to fall for the charm of a fit Irishman, that so happens to be in the biggest boy band of your time."

I sigh again and roll out of the bed then walk pass the mirror. I stop and check myself out. My hair was semi ruffled, I was only down to my plaid button down and my black lace boy shorts.

I breathe out a puff of air then run my hand through my hair.
"I need a smoke." I go over to my purse and pull out my carton and lighter then walk out onto Niall's balcony.

I put a death stick--as Niall calls them--between my lips and light the end. I take a drag and let the smoke hit my lungs. I blow out the smoke and a smile spreads across my face then laugh.

Niall walks back into his room looking disheveled and pissed.
"Dat was management. We got a meet'n." He starts getting dressed and I start to get up. "No, you stay, we'll finish when I get back."

I groan and grab my pants, but Niall stops me before I can get a leg in. He grabs my neck and kisses me roughly.
"You're gonna stay and I'ma have ya screamin' when I come back."

I giggle.
"Fine then. I'll wait."

Niall walks towards the door and shouts back
"Ya know da rules, no smokin' or trying to get off wit'out me!"


"Well, Niall, darling, you're involved with a smoker." I mutter. I put the butt out then walk back inside and sit on the sofa. I let my mind wander and think back about that girl from today. What was her name? Ah yes, Anna. She was so light and pale.

I look down at my arm tattoos and start tracing the decorative swirls and loops.
"There was something else up with her." I say aloud.

"Somethin' up wit' who?"

I jump and turn towards the hallway. Niall had come back and I smile.
"No one, I'm just talking to myself." I say getting off the sofa. I smirk and make my way over to him. "So what was your meeting about?"

"Nuhthin' impor'ant. We're just postponin' tour because of bad weathah." He shrugs. I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh good, now we can have more fun." I chuckle.

"Yea, after ya brush yer teeth. I can smell da smoke on yer breath." Niall says taking a step back. I drop my arms and sigh.

"You picked a smoker, I'm sorry. Damn." I say heading back to his room. I slide my pants and shoes on, then grab my purse. "Whenever you get over that, you know know my number."

I hear Niall start to protest, but I had already shut the door. I hail the nearest cabby and head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!
Feedback would be cool.
Hope you enjoyed. :)