Status: Ongoing

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Chapter 1 - While The Ambulances Sing

If home is where the heart is, Lucy was his home. At least to Vic, that seemed to be the case. Lucy could make Hell feel just like home, as long as they were together. These thoughts circling through his head made it impossible for Vic to stop smiling as he drove down the darkened street, one hand laced with Lucy's while the other gripped the steering wheel lightly.
"I had an amazing time tonight." She hummed as she played with his fingers, only making Vic that much more happy.
"Me too." He grinned over at her for a second before training his eyes back on the street. She was so gorgeous, from her flowing dark locks of hair to her heart-shaped face.
"Favorite part of tonight?" She asked as she watched him lovingly.
Vic laughed a little and glanced at her through the corner of his eyes. She couldn't seriously expect him to choose a specific moment out of the perfect evening. From the moment they'd met up for their date at the vintage drive-in movie to the way they'd shared their kiss on the hood of his car, he knew tonight was on the list of the best days of his life; nearly everything on that list included days spent with Lucy. If Vic believed in that kind of thing, he'd swear she was his soulmate. "You can't be serious."
"And why can't I?" She chuckled, laughter sounding more like music belonging to the soundtrack he wanted playing for the rest of his life.
"Because I can't pick a favorite moment. Any time spent with you is perfect."
"I think you're the one who makes it perfect." she admitted.
Vic glanced over at her for a second. "Lucy? Can I tell you something?" He asked, giving the steering wheel a tight squeeze as he worked up the courage.
"Of course," she smiled that brilliant smile she always seemed to have adorning her face, no matter how bad her day got.
"I..." He trailed off and mentally slapped himself for being so nervous. This was it. This was the first time he was going to say these words to her. "I love you."
Tears formed in her eyes as her grin grew. She opened her mouth to say something, glancing over at the road and her words were forgotten. "Vic! There's a deer!" She screamed as Vic's gaze flew back to the windshield and he slammed on his breaks.
If only he hasn't been too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N
So, first chapter of a new short fic. I wasn't planning on writing this but I wanted to make something else to cope with my writer's block on other fictions. So yeah. It's not going to be long but depending on how it goes I have an idea for a sequel. I know the chapters are short but it's a short fic, so… Anyways - Tell me your opinions! Thank you for reading <3
-

Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©
-
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥