Status: The story of Molly and Claire

The Summit Take Over

ONE BECOMES TWO

My grandmother used to tell me how beautiful California was back then before the "Summit" took over. My grandmother is crazy, she choose to run away when the Summit moved here. Claire and I haven't seen her in many years, and i have grown to miss her. Claire likes to say that i have no grandmother, that she had gone when peace came in. Yet, I cannot argue with Claire she kind of controls my mind

My name is Molly, I'm a seventeen year old super model here in California. Due to my my job and my popularity, i have came into very good terms with money. I have no mother though, she died three years ago trying to escape the voices in her head. If only she had known it was just the begging. I have been sharing a body, mind and not to mention boy-friend with Claire for two years now. It's not such a bad thing, but sometimes I wish I could think for myself.

The Summit is the group of people who are in charge of taking care of this part of our nation. To ensure that we would listen and obey to their laws, they implanted a second person to share a body with us. They control our actions and our speech. the government is only trying to protect us from bad people, like my grandmother... wait, what am I saying? I love my grandmother...But she doesn't love us,Molly we are a team...LET ME THINK ON MY OWN CLAIRE! i just wish you would get out of my head sometimes Claire you ungrateful girl...MOlly calm down, you know the SUmmit doesn't like it when the Sponsor and the Mate fight.

This is the way things are on a regular basis, she takes over my thoughts and angers me then states how the Summit doesn't like me, THE Sponsor, upset. She is such a condoling pest! i wish that is was back like the old times, times before the SUmmit arrived. I wish i could escape Claire and this terrible Country. I now know I will do what ever it takes to get out of here alive, even if that means the sacrifice of my perfect life, the luxury and mass amount of money, and even breaking every law i was ever taught to never break. This is my break free moment!
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think, this was a writing project for school. so tell me if i should keep going, thanks peps