I wanna be with you

I wanna be with you

I run upstairs to my bedroom and I lay in bed after close the door. Although he was the ‘perfect boy’ I loved him and now, he wasn’t here. Today was a great and sunny day until I arrived home and saw my parents crying on the sofa trying to comfort each other. I asked what happened although I didn’t want to know it. They said it coldly like I had the entire fault. “Your brother is dead” were the words of my mother and then, she started to cry again.
That is why now I’m in my bed, because I didn’t support all the tension on the air. My family has never been the better, although I passed my exams with the better marks they ignored me because my brother always passed with better than mines, he always was the perfect boy whose my parents were happy to have and I was always the disaster daughter that only brought misfortune. That brings.
I phone Justin, the only thing I want to do is be with my best friend who surely has better things to do that cheer me up but he helps and understands me. Justin Hills’s the best friend that I could have had.
I leave my house without hide it, I don’t care if they find out I’m gone, and I go to his. He greets me with a hug, he’s just heard everything.

After eight years I come home, I recognize that I’d miss it a little but not much. After what happened to my brother my parents decided to go somewhere else and I stayed with my aunt to not have to go with them. Anyway, my aunt lived six hour flight from my home in Florida and I couldn’t see Justin again, I only spoke to him twice a week and I don’t spoke to him since eight months ago. The last thing he said was that he was in a band called Sleeping With Sirens. I heard a bit of his music and I can say they’re a good band and that the singer has a good voice.
I let all the things on the room that was mine when I was sixteen years old and I decide to go for a walk around town to see if anything has changed. I stand in front of Justin’s house, I wonder if his parents still live here. It seems that the garden still as ever, only the yellow flowers have been replaced by red roses. I decide to see if they are, there’re eight years ago that I haven’t see them.
My friend's mother open the door and asks me who I am, she doesn’t recognize me. I understand, I’ve changed a lot over these years. My hair has changed from black to bright red an now I don’t grab him in a ponytail, I let him loose and a bang almost covered my eyes. I’d begun to wear contact lenses, now almost no one saw me with glasses. Also, now I wear dark clothes. For that and much more Justin’s mother didn’t recognize me.
“I’m Lucy” I said smiling from ear to ear when I see that after my clarification hugs me tightly and invites me to come.
“Who’s mom?” asks a boy down the stairs “If is Kellin, tell him not to take my PlayStation. The last time he wasn’t saved the match and…” he keeps quiet as soon as he sees me. I smile from ear to ear and run towards him to hug him; I’d missed him so much. “Lucy?” he smiles like me and hugs me stronger than his mother “I’ve missed you so much idiot, don’t go again”
“I won’t, I’ve come to stay”
We went up to his room; nothing there has changed except the posters on the walls. We catch up on the last few years, he tells me things about his band and I about my work at a record label. He’s surprised to discover that I’ve worked with Blink, Bring Me The Horizon and other groups like that.
After two hours, a black hair guy comes into the room and as if it was his house he picks up the remote of the PlayStation and gets to play before our questioningly eyes.
“Hi Jus, what happens?” says the guy without looking up from the TV.
“Kellin, could you stop playing and greet?”
Kellin turns and when he sees me he gets up quickly to stand beside me saying “Hello beautiful, I’m Kellin and you?” while passing his arm around my shoulders.
“Lucy, a friend of Justin since we were kids” I answer away from him.
“Are you the famous Lucy?” he asks, jumping up and pointing while he smiles.
“Famous?”
“This guy cannot stop talking about you. That if Lucy, Lucy the other, Lucy wouldn’t do that… HEY!” he complains when Justin hits him and whispers “stop saying those things” while blushing.
I laugh at the scene.
“By the way, this idiot is the lead singer” says my friend back to his natural color.
After playing a bit with the PlayStation, the others band members arrive because they had to rehearse. I tell them to let them play calmly but they insist and I stay, by the way I haven’t anything to do. We’re in the garage, I’m listening to them, they’ve a good style and are quite good.
I look at Justin; he’s his eyes on the strings of his bass and moves his feet to the rhythm of the song. It shows he enjoyed it.
“So you’re Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy” says Jesse sitting next to me. As he keeps saying my name Jus hits him. Scratched disc. “We have listened a lot about you because this guy”
“I see…” I whisper.
Jesse laughs, he heard that.
After dinner the mother of my friend and he insisted that I have to stay to sleep as they say “What do I alone in my house?” sleep, for example. But I’ve no choice, the bed of visits is already in Justin’s room ready and I’m lying on about to fall asleep.
“Lucy? Are you awake?” my friend ask me from his bed. I make a weird sound indicating no and he laughs “Sorry, I didn’t want to bother you”.
“It’s okay, I was awake”
“Liar” says. After two minutes he turns to me “I missed you Lucy, you don’t have any idea how much”.
The moonlight enters on the room so you can see everything. I see Justin staring at me and I can’t keep hiding under the covers. I had forgotten that whenever he looked at me he made me so nervous and he still do.
“Stop looking at me like that, please” I say from under the covers.
I notice someone in my blankets and I know it’s him. He takes away the cover leaving my face uncovered. He’s too close.
“I had forgotten how beautiful you’re when you’re nervous” he smiles. That damn smile that makes me crazy eight years ago hasn’t changed. “I was unable to forget you all those years, you know?”
He’s even closer than before. His lips are two millimeters from mine and soon I put them together in a damn kiss I’ve been waiting for more than eight years. Justin follows me and we’re kissing until we’ve to separate because the air.
When I realize what I did I cover my face again and Jus puts them back away. I see his face isn’t smiling now, he’s worried.
“Is something wrong?”
I shake my head, is the last thing I want he to think.
“So?”
“I’ve kissed you”
Justin laughs but when he sees my worried face becomes serious.
“Lucy, I spent ten years waiting for this moment. I don’t regret anything”.
Ten years. Ten years is more than nine.
“I love you” I answer and then I go back to kiss him.

A new day has just begun. I notice an arm around my body and I look to the other bed’s side, it’s Justin. I smile remembering the last night.
It’s early but I give but I can’t give back to sleep so I dedicate myself to look Jus while sleeps and explore his tattoos with my finger making him smile although he’s still asleep. Arriving a decent hour I decide to wake him and I can’t think other way than to throw him a bucket of cold water or give him kisses all over the face, I opted for the last. Surely if I do the first thing he’ll hate me for life.
I begin to give kisses all over his face but he doesn’t wake. When I arrive at his lips he kisses me making me jump and pull him away.
“You’re awake!”
He nods smiling without open his eyes and grabs my waist again drawing me to him.
“I love you” he whispers in my ear.
“I love you too Jus” I answer smiling and kissing him back again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you could understand a bit, if not I'm sorry. I tried it :(