Silence Says Shorts

***s Ahoy

This chapter is for porny bits. If I get any without porny bits I'll make another chapter.

Continuation of Chapter 8:

Noah wasn't in the cabin, wouldn't be back for hours, but Toby still checked the door was locked three times before stepping into the shower. This was one part of his morning routine he'd cut out since arriving at the camp, but he supposed he couldn't avoid it forever. Especially not with Noah strolling around naked all the time.

Toby bit his lip and brought one hand down to grip himself. He was already half hard. Toby leant his other hand against the shower wall as he let his imagination take over.

The image of Noah's bare ass was still etched clearly in Toby's mind, so that was where he started. He shut his eyes and tried to picture what it might have looked like if Noah had turned around, if Noah had been as achingly hard as Toby was now. He imagined that little smile on Noah's face, the one he often gave Toby, turned lusty by dilated pupils.

In reality the situation Toby was imagining might have been a little scary, a little awkward, but in his head Toby was bold and met Noah without hesitation. It was difficult to imagine certain sensations, lips against his and teeth biting down on his shoulder. Nobody had ever done those things to Toby. The sound of the shower covered up a strangled whimper as Toby's hand sped up.

Noah was just going for the button on Toby's jeans in his fantasy when things reached their crest in reality.

Toby lowered himself to the ground and sat panting and slightly ashamed as his body relaxed. He wondered if the parts of Noah he'd never seen really looked as he'd imagined them. He doubted he'd ever find out.

Toby sighed and pulled himself up off the floor. He was very careful to make sure all evidence of activities was washed down the drain before scrubbing down the rest of his body.

Continuation of Chapter 13:

Toby's eyes skipped to the door and he had to remind himself that, yes, he'd definitely locked it. There was no way it wasn't locked. He didn't normally do this in front of his computer, he did it in the shower, so—

The sharp exhale the earphones delivered to Toby's ears distracted him from his worries. Oh. He'd never thought to describe someone jerking off as graceful before.

"You're gorgeous," Noah told him. "Beautiful. Remember that first time? God, you were so hot when you came." Noah's face tightened as he thrust up into his hand.

The movement of Toby's hand seemed to have sped up on its own, without his conscious decision. Driven by need, not thought. Toby bit his lip. He needed to stay quiet, even if Noah wasn't.

Noah's face contorted in pleasure and his muscles strained as he worked himself aggressively. Now, more than ever, Noah seemed like such a powerful force. Toby bit down on the back of his wrist as he came.

"Fuck," Noah gasped out. "Goddamn. Beautiful."

There were a few more moments of nothing but heavy breathing and Noah's hand moving at a desperate pace, and then Noah let a small sound out from the back of his throat as he came.

I am so glad I have my own bathroom, Toby typed before retreating there to clean himself up.