Silence Says Shorts

Final porn scene in more detail

Warning: dicks

Noah paused on the way to the bathroom to tug his boxer briefs down and kick them off, releasing his erection from their confines. It stood proud and tall against his stomach, hardly affected by the power of gravity.

Toby realised he had stopped, too, and was staring, so he took the opportunity to pull his own underpants off, nearly tripping in his haste. Noah laughed as he caught and steadied Toby, but it was joyous, not mocking. Toby dragged him onwards before the temptation to just press him against a wall and get things over with there grew too strong.

Noah's new bathroom was large and clean, but of little interest compared to Noah's body. Noah let his attention be dragged away from Toby long enough to get the shower turned on, and then his eyes raked over Toby's form as they waited for the water to heat up. The desire evident in them showed just how unnecessary all Toby's fears of Noah not finding his body attractive had truly been.

Noah's arms enveloped Toby as he pulled him under the warm water in the large shower stall. Toby wrapped his arms around Noah and hugged him closer just to feel the press of skin against skin as the water poured over them. Noah was taller than Toby so things didn't quite line up, but Noah still inhaled sharply and clutched Toby tighter when Toby ground his hips down against Noah's body.

Hands wandered as Toby sought what slippery friction he could find by rubbing himself against Noah. There were more efficient and elegant ways of getting off, but he felt so safe and so right in Noah's arms. Besides, Toby was so turned on that any greater efficiency would have ended things in seconds.

It was Noah's hand on Toby's ass, pulling Toby against him, that pushed Toby over the edge in the end. He muffled a cry against Noah's neck as his hips jerked desperately against Noah's.

Toby's body went lax as the last of the tremors ran through him, Noah's arms the only thing keeping him on his feet. Noah gave a pleased hum and kissed the top of Toby's head before helping him sit down on the floor of the shower.

Noah grinned down at Toby as he cupped himself and Toby squirmed, somehow feeling more exposed than ever with Noah's eyes on him though it was Noah who was putting on a show. Toby watched Noah's hand as it stroked up and down, committed the way Noah squeezed his eyes shut as he let out a sharp exhale to memory.

The way things always started, with Noah's movements carefully chosen to put on the best display, was undeniably hot, but it was when he began to lose control, to break his rhythm, that really turned Toby on. He couldn't help but imagine Noah's body pressing against his, grinding down on him in the same desperate search for release.

Toby's heart thudded in his chest and his gut tightened, but he wasn't afraid. Noah was just... he was magnificent, intimidating in his grace and beauty, and then so real and so Noah when he caught Toby's eye and bit back a smile.

It was a full body experience when Noah finally came, a shudder that ran through him and tightened his muscles as his hand pumped faster. It was almost violent in its intensity, and the shout Noah let out sounded almost pained.

When he released a satisfied sigh and sat down next to Toby, though, he was just Noah. The beauty of the gentle smile he gave Toby was a softer but no less great. He was glorious and he was Toby's. And Toby, every part of him, belonged to Noah.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made most of the adult content in the main story kind of vague because I felt creepy enough as it was with 13 year olds reading my porn, so here's that last porn scene in a bit more detail for those of you who may have been disappointed by the brevity of the original.