Status: completed

A Beautiful Night With a Stranger

Chapter 2

The owner of the eyes is a petite man, identical to my height. He’s got milky white skin that has been painted on with tattoos. He has short black hair that is going in every direction. He’s wearing a leather jacket and black jeans. He smiles at me with full lips. Instinctively, I know who it is. “You owe me for that drink,” he says quietly, with a smirk on his face.
Man he was hot. And I was horny. And lonely. And mad. And I wanted him. I’ve never felt this way before, but I needed this man. I had no idea who he was nor did I care. I just wanted him. I felt really aggressive, as if there was this animal inside of me, dying to get out. I grabbed his hand and drag him towards the exit. I lead him into an alley and push him against the brick wall. Before he says anything, I grab his head and pull his lips towards my own. They felt like fire and I turned me on. He pulled his arms around me as we kissed. We kissed and kissed and kissed. The moment of peace I felt on the dance floor came back to me. He slid his tongue out of his mouth and into mine. It felt cool and delicious. I couldn’t get enough of him. He lifted me up and slammed me against the wall. Kissing every inch of my neck and exposed cleavage. I tightened my grip around his neck. God the Stranger was beautiful. I felt the kisses stop and I looked up alarmed. The Stranger’s beautiful eyes were looking at me. I could see the lust in his eyes and in response my breathing quickened. If I don’t get him in bed soon I will loose it. He pushes me back to my feet and grabs me pulling me towards the street. “We can’t do this here he said. He waved a cab down. We both got in. I had my hand on his inner thigh. I slid it up slowly until I reached the bulge in his genes. I stroked it. He closed his eyes and I heard a slight moan. “Pull over here” The Stranger yelled. The driver looked at him with confusion, but you said take you to the” The Stranger growled “I know what I fucking said. Now I’m saying this, PULL OVER” the driver rolled his eyes and grumbled. He stopped the car. I realized we were at a hotel. Shit it was fancy. A whole month’s paycheck wouldn’t pay for a night in that hotel. Just who was this guy? He kissed my neck, causing me to shiver with excitement. This was going to be a fun night.