Status: completed

A Beautiful Night With a Stranger

Chapter 3

Ten minutes later we finally made it into the suite, after a heavy make out session in the elevator. The Stranger struggled to get the door open. I occupied myself by nibbling on his ear and slowly trailing kisses up and down his neck. He moaned with pleasure and that was soon followed by a sigh of frustration. Finally he got the door open and immediately through me on the bed. He dove right for my lips. His strength and aggression was exhilarating. I started to unbutton his shirt but that was taking too long so I ripped it open, sending buttons flying across the room. He smiled at me and place a kiss on my throat. He traced his fingers lightly on the sides of my neck and slid them all the way down to the sides of my stomach. He placed his hands under the hem of my shirt and slowly slid his hands up my body, taking the shirt with him. He kissed me from my waist all the way up my chest. I was surprised at how gentle the kisses were. I looked into his eyes. Those green eyes that just drew you to him. I felt him put his hands around my back and felt around for the clasp on my bra. He undid it and slowly took my bra off, his eyes never strayed from my own eyes. I quickly undid his belt and took his pants and boxers off. He still stared into my eyes. I removed my own jeans and panties as he slid his fingers all over my body. It wasn’t until we were both completely naked that he actually looked at me. All of me. I took him all in. I couldn’t get over how beautiful he was. His beautiful tattoos that painted his skin. His feather black hair that felt soft as silk between my fingers. The crows feet that were forming in the corners of his eyes. But get a hold of yourself girl, you’re here to fuck him, not gawk at him.
The animal side returned to us both. His tongue licked between my breasts. He massaged my nipples and gave them light kisses. He kissed down my thighs as I groaned with please. I sat up and placed kisses up his chest. Then I pressed myself against him, pressing my breasts to his chest and moving them around so he could feel them. I whispered in his ear. “I’m ready.” He shivered and started to breathe heavily. I sat back on the bed and he hovered on top of me. He smiled at me. Then he slowly began to enter…….
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah sorry I'm not too graphic when it comes to sex scenes. Trust me if I tried it would just be awkward.