Status: Do not judge my writing by this story. I'm just doing this for fun!

Real Zombie Shit

Interlude: Melee Weapons

(Real World)

Besides the big screen, there were also medium-sized screens on both sides of it. Each screen showed different parts of the mall, like surveillance cameras so the kids could keep an eye on the teenagers. Every few minutes, the “cameras” would switch to another part of the mall in order to cover every inch of the place.

“Go, M’rell!!” Maddie pointed to the group on the screen, hitting and shooting zombies out of the way.

“But M’rell has such a small gun,” Romyn turned to Justyn. “There are better guns, right?”

“Yeah, but they’re not easily scattered around,” Justyn answered. “There’s a lot of melee weapons, though. It’s also more fun to hit them. Like this one time, I went on this tricycle and knocked a bunch of them down!”

“A tricycle?” Romyn looked confused.

“There’s a lot of things that become weapons,” Justyn smiled. “That’s what makes the game fun!”

Romyn turned to face the screen. “Oh, look. There’s your sister.”

“Where?” Justyn scanned the screens and finally saw Aliya on one of them. “Found her! Let’s see if she knows what she’s doing since she’s seen me play this before.”

At that moment, Aliya smashed a zombie’s face in with a baseball bat.

“Hmm, guess she does.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Gotta give the younger kids some attention, too! Just a little short chapter showing the kids in the real world as they watch the game get more interesting.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think. (: