Status: Please. . . Help me understand this!

On Mute

Chapter 1

AN/: I do NOT own any copyright of OHSHC, sadly. I only own my character, and that's it. Everything else belongs to Bisco Hatori. Thank you and enjoy reading my story!! Oh, and here's something that I jotted down from my notebook about the character!

OC/: Asuna Shitome

Hair: Midnight Blue

Eye: Dark blue with a ray of lighter blue

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 48.3 kg

Personality: stubborn; smart; fragile; sarcastic in the mind;

Looks: she's always bruised and is dirty; doesn't wear much due to her past; her hair is ratty and long; she's always beaten; has a special scar on her stomach; scars up and around her back and arms; a gash on her back; VERY flat chested;

Likes: In love with art; her beautiful hair that's tangled; drawing; the color sunset orange; the necklace her mother gave her;

Dislikes: blood; people acting who their not; Kyoya; her past; knives; girly things; pitying; PINK;

Did I get it all down? I'm not sure. . .

Chapter 1: Kidnapped

I couldn't do anything. For years, and all I've done was nothing but run and hide. I couldn't do much, anyways. I hated it, of course. Look at me, I'm completely filth from all this garbage!! What could I possibly do? Nothing, nothing at all. . .

All I would do was roam through the empty streets of Japan, walking and walking to lead to absolute nowhere that I would know. My feet would carry me to endless miles and I would starve till I found something to eat or till my feet would ache. Everything was useless in this world. Thoughts would remind me easily of my past, and I had nowhere to hide. That is, only in the shadows.

I continued to walk down the streets on the pathway, where the night sky could hide my shadows and I could roam freely and not get caught. I couldn't get caught, ever. Not till ever since that horrid day; surprised that I'm still alive of what started six years ago. I didn't even have faith anymore, I couldn't even trust anyone. Everyone around me, strangers; I was terrified of what they could do. I couldn't have anyone in my trust to hold. Nothing was safe between what I held.

The street lights were barely visible at this time, well, I didn't know what time it was. The night was freezing at this point, and I held my arms around myself closer, trying to make myself warmer. Barely any people were out, only driving in their cars at a very accurate speed. A very wide, black car stopped right beside me. I ignored, and chose to walk a little faster. I heard the door open and then shut hurriedly. I didn't stop.

"Miss, are you alright?" I heard a voice call after. I pretended I didn't hear and just walk faster. My bare feet were numb from the freezing ground. I hardly had anything to cover my body, just a small beige jacket that barely went to my wrists and cotton fabric shorts that were at my thighs. It was too small to fit but I somehow managed. "Miss, you look terribly cold!" it was a male voice.

I didn't bother to look at my right, as he was walking by my side. I walked faster so I could lose him, into a jog. I heard foot steps as he was running and I felt a soft, warm hand manage to swipe across mine. I slapped it away and began running. I heard a loud gasp not far behind.

"Y-you're turning blue!!" he blurted. I bet I was. . . That still didn't slow me down as I ran faster to lose him. What if it was them? That thought made me increase my speed. Suddenly, a hand grasped onto my waist and I was suddenly pulled back. A blood piercing scream escaped my lips, but then a hand quickly clasped onto my mouth.

I bit into the hand hard and it pulled away immediately and I let out another scream. More hands were pulled around me and dragged me into a car. I kicked and clawed, but it was no use. Hands held me down, causing me to not make another move.

"Was that really necessary, Tamaki?" someone asked. I looked around, seeing several pairs of eyes. Hazel, brown, and purple. I was being kidnapped. I tried to squirm out, but two identical figures held me in place so I couldn't move at all.

"She looks hurt, Tamaki! You should let her go!" a high-pitched voice protested. Hands easily released and I sat up hurriedly, wanting to get out. There was six of them. My eyes were about to bulge out of my head. What could I possibly do?!

"You look pale as a ghost, my fair princess! Here, let me keep you warm with my body!" a lean, blonde man said as he etched closer to me. Before he even snuggled against me, I slapped his chest hard, and pushed him away from me. I backed up fast till I landed into a another man. I gasped, falling back on identical boys. One of them chuckled.

"It looks like she's falling for us already," one of them murmured. I got up quickly, scrunching into the seat as far away from them as possible.

"Leave her alone, you bakas! She's terrified!" the man with the glasses shouted, causing everyone to be quiet.

Yeah, because you all kidnapped me, why would I be?!

"What's your name? I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can just call me Honey! Over there is Takashi Morinozuka, but everyone just calls him Mori!" the little blond boy giggled as he held a pink bunny close to him. He has really cute. I didn't answer his question though.

"Hey, aren't you gonna answer him?" one twin bumped an elbow into my side. I gasped suddenly and bonked him on the head. The other one laughed at his stupidity. I will not say a word to any of these idiots. They kidnapped me, so I'm there kidnapper! They really should act like it! I huffed and deepened into the leather seats.

"What's wrong, my fair maiden?" the blond one said, holding my hand but I slapped it away. Is this guy really that stupid? He gasped from my sudden outburst from me slapping his hand away.

"Tamaki, you do realize that you kidnapped her, right?" the man with the glasses said. The blond boy gasped in horror and whipped his head back at me with a worried expression.

"I'm so terribly sorry, princess! Where do you live? I will drop you home!" he shouted. Home. . . I didn't have one. I didn't answer him and just stared out of the window. It looked like these doors were child-lock proof. It didn't look like this on the other door? Ugh, I'm trapped. I just hope they kill me quick. But, they don't look like killers?

"Why won't you answer him, can you speak?" one of the identical boys' said. I didn't reply. I will never speak again. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, and it was really getting on my nerves.

"What's your name?"

"Why won't you speak to us?" the identical people asked.

"Did we do something wrong?" the little blond boy asked me, and he was right at my lap, staring at me with big brown eyes that could melt your heart. He was so cute that I nodded my head, only answering to him.

"Tamaki, of course you did!" I looked back to see that the man with glasses protested, causing the the blond guy to look all depressed and look at his shoes like he was in some emo corner.

"We didn't mean to-"

"-Startle you, young lady," the identical boys unison-ed. I had to find a way to get out of here. As if on cue, the car stopped and the door was opened on the other side of me. A man held the door open and everyone started to scoot out, only leaving me still in.

The one with the glasses looked back at me and held out a hand. Did he want me to take it?

"Well, are you coming or not?" he asked, darting his hand closer. Should I take it? What would they do to me if I did? I didn't like him at all, and something was telling me he was no good.

I nodded hesitantly without a reason knowing why, and I gave my hand to him as he helped me out of the wide, black car. I didn't know what to do, but just follow him until I could think of a plan. Should I just run? It seemed tempting, but if they caught me I would be dead instantly.

I followed them as my eyes landed on a beautiful mansion. I stared at it in awe. The large, four-story mansion was the like the most beautifulest mansion I've ever seen, probably in my entire life. Then I knew it was on cue.

I made a run for it.

Me: So how'd you like my new story?! I think it's going to turn out great!

Honey: I loved it, Scar! It was great! What'd you think, Usa-chan? *Pulls ear close to rabbits mouth* He liked it too!! *Giggles*

Me: That's great, what about you guys?

Hikaru and Kaoru: Awesome, Scar-chan!!

Mori: *grunts* It was good.

Tamaki: It was beautiful, Scarlet! Marvelous!

Kyoya: It's alright. . .

Me: -_- Kyoya, why are you so robotic?!

Kyoya: Um. . . I'm not robotic. -_-

Me: Sure, sure. That's what they all say. . . Well, anyways, who wants to say good bye?! Any takers?

Honey: I want too!

Me:Take it away, Honey!

Honey: *Giggles* Bye, bye, everyone!! See you soon! Oh! And do you have any cake?!

Mori: Did you brush your teeth?

Honey: Uh, oops!!