Legendary

Searching For Something

Once Zoe and I established the feelings we shared we grew even more comfortable around each other, we knew we liked each other and we knew we were going to try keep in contact once we went back to our 'normal' daily lives.

ZoeArmStrong: Wow I can't believe how much has happened over the past few days... I have had the best time ever !! Thank you Brisbane ;)


Harry_Styles: @ZoeArmStrong It was so awesome hanging out, Thanks for showing us around. Lets hang in Sydney!


ZoeArmStrong: @Harry_Styles umm ?? I think you may have the wrong person but sure we can hang in Sydney if you like.


Harry_Styles: @ZoeArmStrong I have the right person I'm watching over your shoulder as you tweet.


Zoe looked up at me and smiled before kissing me softly on the lips "Are you going to tweet about." Zoe said smugly "No this is our little secret." I replied moving the laptop to go in for a more passionate kiss "I like secrets if they're good secrets." Zoe smirked running her fingers through my hair like she did that night in the hotel pool "What time is your flight?" I asked pulling away just for a second "who cares." Zoe smiled
"I do I don't want you to miss it and then have to put up with me again." I replied entwining my fingers in hers "4 o'clock what time do you leave?" Zoe asked "We play a show again tonight then we leave straight after it, so I can drop you at the airport." I smiled going in to kiss her again when the lads all walked in and stood at the end of the bed "Are we interrupting." Liam laughed "Nope not at all." Zoe replied looking back to her phone and I awkwardly sat up trying to hide the smile on my face.

*****


I left Harry to deal with the awkward situation that was unfolding in front of me and jumped through the shower.

Josh The Dick Head: Can I pick you up from Phoenix airport? I really do want to talk to you.11.11.2012, 9:30am

Me: No I don't want to talk I have already made arrangements, Don't you have someone elses arse to kiss up to?[11.11.2012, 9:35am


I threw my phone out onto the bed giving the guys a fright.

"Someone's grumpy." I heard Louis say as I closed the door "You got that right!!" I shouted jumping in the shower.

*****


While Zoe was in the shower her phone kept ringing "should I just answer it?" I asked Louis "Yeah just answer and say Zoe is unavailable." Louis replied as the phone lay ringing in the middle of the bed.

"Hello ?" I answered "Babe you really need to stop this shit I mean... wait who is this?" the voice on the other end asked "Uh this is Harry, um who is this?" I replied "This is Josh, Zoes boyfriend. where is she and why do you have her phone?" "She's actually in the shower right now I can get her to call you when she gets out if you want?" I offered only to have him hang up on me

Boyfriend? why didn't she tell me she had a boyfriend "Hey can you guys leave for like a moment, I just have to talk to Zoe... Alone." I said awkwardly getting up "Yeah sure." They all agreed and headed off to Louis, Liam and Zayns room.

"Hey Zoe, can I come in?" I called from the door with my hand on the handle "Uh yeah sure just let me put my towel on." Zoe replied turning off the shower. "Okay yeah come in." Zoe said tying her hair up "Uh your boyfriend called." I started "You could have told me, I fee like I've gone against everything I stand for by hooking up with someone who has a boyfriend." I continued really letting her have it.

"Harry... Harry !! Stop !" Zoe shouted getting me to shut up "Well then explain please." I pleaded handing Zoe her phone "Argh !" She grunted crossing her arms "Okay for one I don't have a boyfriend. The person you were on the phone with is down as Josh The Dick Head for a reason." Zoe explained sitting on the edge of the bath looking almost close to crying "Oh I'm sorry for snapping, Zo..." I trailed off comforting her sitting on the edge of the bath not caring that the water was soaking through my boxers "It's fine you didn't know and I'm sorry if you felt like we did something wrong." Zoe replied leaning her head on my shoulder "If it makes you feel better. I am sitting in a wet spot that's gone right through my boxers." I smiled trying to make her laugh "If it makes you feel worse I am sitting in the exact same spot after having a shower.." Zoe laughed "C'mere." I smirked tilting Zoes chin up to kiss her "Do you always try and fix everything with a kiss?" Zoe smiled leaving to the room "Not all the time I could offer you more but we already know why not." I exclaimed biting my lip watching her leave the room.

I avoided entering the bedroom for a while until I was given the all clear I didn't want to walk in on her getting dressed "Is it safe for me to come in?" I asked opening the door a little "Yeah." Zoe replied walking past, re packing her suitcase "So you came to Australia to get away??" I asked sitting down next to her "Yeah and after a few days in Sydney I head back to Arizona." Zoe trailed off "Wait 19 and already living alone in a completely different country than your parents isn't that hard?" I asked just being curious "I don't know you travel all over the world while your family is in a different country isn't that hard?" Zoe replied "Yeah but I mean it's a different situation. I do it for work you did it for..." "I did it for love and for change." Zoe sighed going back to packing.

I felt bad for sticking my nose in I mean clearly she was heart broken that's why she came here and then she was going back to no one, as the silence grew longer I began to notice Zoe singing as she packed her bags "I'm sorry for sticking my nose in." I said giving her a hug "It's fine, you know you're the first guy i've met who hasn't been all about wanting sex you're caring and I wish there were more guys like you." Zoe trailed off "there are plenty you just have to know where to look." "I'm tired of searching if I find one on accident then I find one." Zoe laughed closing her suitcase.