Legendary

One Of These Days

"I'm taking Zoe to the airport!!" I called out knowing the lads weren't too far away, "when you come to Sydney I have to take you on a tour to places I haven't been since I was a child." Zoe smiled grabbing my hand "That should be fun. you getting us lost on a big highway I can't wait." I laughed cheekily grabbing a quick feel.

*****[/centre ]

"This is the final boarding call for all passengers travelling on flight NZ 7347 to Sydney. Please make your way now to gate 13 on the left hand side. That's all passengers travelling on NZ 7347 to Sydney."

I'm not going to Lie I wanted Zoe to miss her flight jut so I could hang out with her some more "That's my flight I better go in there." Zoe pouted grabbing her carry on bag and jacket from me "Alright you better go." I hugged kissing her forehead "I will see you in Sydney." Zoe hugged resting her head on my chest "Okay go they're getting angry." I smiled letting her go. I watched her walk through the gate to board the plane and hung back to watch it take off I don't know why I mean she's not my girlfriend or anything but I felt the need to.

*****[/centre ]

The goodbyes with Harry were weird it felt like him and I were together I could feel the butterflies in my stomach flying about when he hugged and kissed me, I started to have feelings for this guy who I've only just met feelings I haven't felt in a while.

I decided I need to go home and rest and think this all over, I mean surely it's just a thing. Paramatta here I come, hopefully I can find my way home on the train.

*****[/centre ]

"Hey let me in." i called knocking on the door to my brothers place "Sorry do I know you." he laughed through the intercom "buz me in." I replied flipping him off as he buzzed me in. "Ben!!!!" I shouted running up the stairs "Hey zo zo." He hugged "Aunty Zoe!" I heard little footsteps running behind him "Hello Robbie. Come give me a hug."I replied kneeling to his level. A distraction something I really needed "Son go put your pajamas on while daddy and Aunty Zoe talk." Ben smiled giving me the look off ‘i know what you've been up too’ smiling foolishly I made my way to the spare room throwing my bags on the bed waiting for Ben to come give me a talk "so little sis how was brissy actually no how is our little traitor?" He asked sarcastically "shut up. Brisbane was lovely met a few nice people and Arizona is beautiful thanks for asking." I replied throwing my phone away when I read the message received "I would ask how you and Josh are but I can already see things aren't good." Ben started leaning in to hug me "things aren't good we've broken up." I told looking around the room for a distraction so I wouldn't cry.

I felt Ben hugging me tighter telling me everything was going to be alright "I'm going to sleep I haven't had a decent nights rest in awhile and I hope you don't mind but my friend is going to come over and visit me while he's here and might crash don't worry though it's all PG just... friends"
I said saying goodnight to them all and then calling Harry, who was probably on his way to Adelaide by now.

*****[/centre ]

"Hello..." I answered my phone with a smile on my face as I spoke to Zoe on the other end "I'm just laying in the bunk I honestly cannot wait to see you again, I'm already missing your company." I said quietly so no one else could hear me knowing quite well Louis or someone would be outside my bunk "You go get some sleep, and I'll give you a call in the morning. Night." I smiled hanging up.

"Harry and Zoe sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First comes..." Louis started once he knew I was off the phone "Shut Up and go to sleep!" I shouted closing the curtain he opened "Ohhhhhhh..." "Louis shut up we're just friends, Nothing more alright now go to your bunk we've got a big day tomorrow." I sighed. "Okay, okay I'm going." Louis replied still carrying on with the little rhyme.