Legendary

Livin' in my World

after a few weeks of being back in Arizona things between Harry and I began to die down while things between John and I Began to heat up.
"I can't believe you're leaving in a few days."I sighed resting my head on his chest "I can. Funny thing is Im going to Australia on this tour and you literally just got back ." John scoffed running his fingers through my tangled hair.

How is it I always get myself into things like this John is always the other guy he's my bestfriend, he's the reason Josh and I split and maybe he's the reason I really stayed.

"Actually you know what if you go it means I can really get things done instead of being dragged to parties." I smiled getting up "I wouldn't go out there if I were you." John laughed rolling over "Why?" I asked "Because everyone is out there..." he trailed off as I reached for the door "I don't care I'm going to go get ready for work and it's not like we were doing anything wrong." I replied walking out into a sea of people and into my room "Get out !" I shouted at the couple making out on my bed, I think I was the only one in the house who hated these random pop up house parties.

I sat down at my desk opening my laptop to check my skype when I noticed Harry had been trying to call me

Me:Hey? you there? 8:30pm
Harry: Hi love, yeah I'm here. how are you?8:40pm
Me: I'm good I have to get ready for work :( but we can talk for a bit if you want ?8:42pmHarry:Cool I'll call you in a second, I'll just plug my laptop in. :) 8:45pm


There I sat waiting for the call to come through while in my bathrobe Incoming Call...

"Hi....." I said shyly feeling my cheeks turn red as I looked at him lying there with a stupid grin on his sleepy face "Shouldn't you be sleeping still?" I laughed moving my hair to the left side of my head "Stop.... I feel like you're staring at me and I have no make up on..." I pouted hiding away from the camera "Stop you're beautiful even without make up on, I'm sorry I'm just still a bit sleepy." Harry smiled rubbing his tired eyes and running his hand through his hair "God I wish I could just teleport you to my bed and cuddle." He sighed just looking at me with sad eyes, I just wanted to kiss him.

Harry and I sat talking not knowing how much time had passed I forgot what was happening outside my room until Josh barged in drunk as usual "Zoe! pssst Zoe!" He hashed not so quietly "Sorry Harry...." I trailed off getting off my chair and over to the door "Josh go away, I am busy. Just leave." "No." Josh replied pushing his way in "John Oh !!!" I shouted only to have him come to my rescue again "Josh lets go.." John said taking him away leaving me to go back to talking to Harry "You better go to work and I should get up and get ready for the day." Harry started "Alright Bye.." I said sadly just looking at his mop of hair that he was trying to push off his face. "we'l talk soon." Harry smiled before I hung up.

Harry_Styles: Skyping with the people you miss is always worth it no matter what the time is.x


*****


That night I went to work for a whole 8 and a half hours with only Harry on my mind everything from his perfect eyes to his curly hair

ZoeArmstrong: 8 and a Half hpurs since we spoke and you've been on my mind ever since


Harry_Styles:I haven't even been able to mention this yet but you guys are so fast. Our video for One Way or Another is on youtube. @ZoeArmstrong you have to watch it !


I tried to bring the video up on youtube but I was too tired to even attempt to watch it.