Legendary

Everyone has a secret but can they keep it

"Zo ! there's someone at the door here to see you." Gabi shouted from the hallway "Who is it
?" I asked sleepily trying to drag myself out of bed "Idk he's cute though." She smiled as she pushed open my door.

Slowly making my way to the front door I tried to fix myself up not knowing who it was "Good Afternoon.." I heard that familiar British accent call sending butterflies fluttering around in my stomach "Oh my god !! Hi !!" I exclaimed with excitement wrapping my arms around him as he did the same "I was going to call but I thought I'd surprise you." he muffled into my ear while he kissed my cheek "and I didn't have time because I wanted to see you." he added putting his arm over my shoulder noticing that everyone was looking at us "Uh everyone this is my friend Harry, Harry this is everyone." I quickly introduced before bringing him to my room "Be safe children!!" John shouted as I closed the door laughing

"Did I wake you up?" Harry asked grabbing my waist pulling me into him "Yea I got home late from work." I yawned falling on the bed, pulling him down with me "Awh I'm sorry I totally forgot you had work, Well we can take a nap because I'm exhausted from my flight then go out and get some lunch." Harry suggested brushing my hair back off my face "mmm... yeahp, I like that idea." I smiled closing my eyes and falling asleep in his long arms that wrapped nicely around me.

*****


You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together..... "you're here with KIIS FM and that was Taylor Swift with We Are Never Getting Back Together, can we just talk about her grammys performance? was she calling her ex Harry Styles out let us know what you think."


"Oh my god!! Shut up." Zoe groaned trying to pull the radio out "It's alright." I smiled pulling her back to me when we were soon disturbed by one of her room mates came running in "Joel go away..." Zoe trailed off hiding "I would but you may want to see this.." Joel replied "the both of you." he added pulling Zoe out of the bed and out to the balcony "um so your friends are here, and by friends I mean like paparazzi friends." Zoe awkwardly said as she came inside "Oh my god , I'm sorry about this." I sighed feeling like the most horrible person out "Well this just means one thing." The tall lanky guy with tattoos spoke closing the door "And what is that John?" Zoe asked "If you want to keep this little thing a secret then when you go out in public someone else has to be with you, because there is no way I'm letting Zoe get hurt from your little fangirls." John harshly said "Alright sounds fair and I don't want her to be hurt either seeing as we both have her best interest at heart why don't you come with us?" I suggested

"that's stupid and we're just friends John, I'm not going to get hurt and all he has to do is deny rumors." Zoe said walking into the kitchen "John I know you worry about me but I can handle myself." she added standing at the sink.

I waited for Zoe to get dressed and ready for lunch and chatted with John and everyone.

*****


Joel, John, Ashley and myself decided to take Harry out and show him around whilst we had people following us around "I only thought this happened in L.A." I laughed "It happens everywhere you idiot." John pushed me as we walked into the restaurant.

It was hard to try not to kiss or hold hands with Harry, knowing everyone was watching him and the boys were around to "You should come out to the lake with us this weekend." Ashley suggested to Harry "You should it's always a great time out at Powell" I smiled hoping he'd come just so i could spend time with him "Yeah alright I'll come." Harry smiled squeezing my hand under the table.

I was officially over the moon, Harry was going to come out with us to Powell and I was going to have someone to have to hang out with other than John.

I just know that no one is going to be there invading our privacy "So just friends eh?" Ashley winked "Yeah just friends." Harry smiled sipping down his water while I sat hiding my face, "If you say so." John scoffed

Everything I ever felt for Josh was out the window, I had all these new feelings for Harry and the fact we were trying to keep it all a secret made things more thrilling.

*****


Why is it I felt like John and Zoe had a past as far as I knew she had only been with Josh who I think I was about to meet tonight at this party we were all going to "Hey John so what's the deal with you and Zoe?" I asked buttoning up my shirt "Nothin' man. Just best friends. No strings attached kinda thing but that ended a while a go now we just lay in bed and talk to at like 4 am when she gets home from work." He replied pulling out a beer from the fridge "'So friends with benefits? " I asked feeling awkward as I started to compare myself to John "not really there wasn't any sex involved we only did it once." he replied.

He could deny it all he wanted but I knew deep down there was something else there "Hey y'all already to go?" Zoe asked stepping into the living room wearing very casual clothes but still looking stunning from head to toe, in black high waisted jeans and a black and white striped crop.

"Yeah we're... all ready to go." John said looking over at me then to Zoe, "Follow behind in the BMW?" John asked Zoe "Yeah, will do." She smiled showing me the way.

As we walked out there were still paparazzi standing outside "Hey babe, we'll pick the boys up." Zoe said to John "Alright, drive safe love you." John replied which made me feel like a third wheel "Are you guys always like that?" I asked climbing into the car "Yeah he's either Babe or John Oh to me." Zoe laughed putting her belt on and driving in the opposite direction to John.

"We're going to go switch cars over because you see the Black SUV behind us..." Zoe trailed looking in the rear view mirror "Is going to follow us to our destination." she added "Well I'm glad I'm with someone who's smart thinking. So how are we gonna do that?" I asked sneaking my hand into hers she to watch the smile on her face grow.

after explaining the plan I realised how easy it was "Just stay down until I tell you its okay." Zoe instructed climbing into the ute while I sat on the floor "I feel bad for making you do this." Zoe laughed driving god knows where "Don't be I feel bad because I brought them here." I replied shooting her a quick glance before flicking through the songs on her Ipod "There are a lot of bands and artists on here i don't know." I admitted after searching "You can get up now by the way and that's a shame would you like my recommendation?" Zoe asked "sure."

Taking the Ipod she chose an artist I didn't know at all "This Century, Skeletons..." I read reading this title "Want to know why this is my favourite?"Zoe asked leaning over "Why?"I asked "Joel... as in my friend Joel this is him" Zoe smiled turning it up.

I was beyond surprise I had nothing I was speechless. He was a really good singer "Is there anything else I need to know about your friends?" I laughed sarcastically "Nothing that important except I think Josh is going to be there, because their tour just finished.." Zoe said concentrating on the road.

*****


We pulled up in the truck and everyone was there Josh, and some blonde he was making out with when he watched me pull up. "Guy over there short blonde hair..." I said looking at Josh "Yeah?" Harry.asked "That is Josh. This is going to be a ling night." I trailed off leaning my head on Harry. "Hey beautiful... Look at me." Harry smirked lifting my chin "Stop it you are making me blush." I smiled leaning in for a kiss "and thats a bad thing?" He laughed pulling me close crashing his lips with mine "lets go out there before they start talking." I smiled fixing myself.

"Did you get lost?" Joel scoffed hugging me "you're so drunk" I laughed smelling the alcohol that lingered on his breath "and you're in love" He joked pointing to Harry "shut up." I replied rolling my eyes to go find John.

The night went on and I could just feel peoples eyes just burning into me, "Want to go home?" Harry asked whispering in my ear "No, It's fine I'm just ignoring those girls." I smiled as Josh came over to me "Who is this?" Josh asked "Uh Harry he's one of my friends he's over visiting family." I lied dropping his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Josh. I feel like I know who you are." He paused "Wait you're the guy from Australia that answered Zoes phone that time." Josh said getting angry and pushing Harry up against a car.

"Oh for god sakes Josh piss off!" I exclaimed "Come on lets go." I sighed taking Harry by the hand back to the truck "John ! We're going home!" I shouted slamming the door.

*****


"Heres the key go let yourself in and make yourself at home I'm just going to drop the truck off and I'll be back." I said handing over the keys "Alright I'll make us some dinner are you sure you dont want me to come?" he offered as cameras flashed behind him "Yea Im sure I'll be back soon." I smiled starting the truck. I drove the vehicle back to Johns manager Tims place and slowly made my way back to the apartment.

"Hey....." A very drunk John slurred stumbling into me outside the apartment "Hey honey, time to get you inside. Harry offered to cook for us all."I smiled helping John up the stairs taking no notice of the cameras down the bottom "I love you." John spat trying to kiss me "Not tonight, Harry can you give me a hand please." I called from the door.

I saw Zoe struggling coming through the door with John who was drunk "Just throw him on the couch and we can go to bed." Zoe said as I helped John to the couch "Come on Sweetie, you need some sleep then tomorrow we can go out." I whispered kissing her cheek and carrying her off to bed "We need to holiday together, I was thinking somewhere hot and beautiful just like yourself far away from media and drama. Somewhere like St Barthelemy or even Bora Bora..." I trailed off lying down with Zoe "Oohhh No drama sounds like a perfect holiday." Zoe sighed entwining her fingers with mine "Or what if you meet my family? we could vacation in Bora Bora with my family..." I trailed off "What if they don't like me.." "If I didn't think they would like you or if i thought you wouldn't get along with them we wouldn't be together." I replied "Okay.. Lets do this." Zoe replied sleepily turning around to rest her head on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT!