Legendary

Bora Bora

The night before our flight to Bora Bora Zoe had a very restless night, I found her sitting up in bed thinking. I knew she was scared to go away considering it would be our first holiday together. "C'mere..." I yawned pulling her down into my arms "everything will be fine alright. to prevent drama at the airport we wont check in together or board together but we are in first class together and John has said he will check you in. to throw people off." I reassured her holding her close "Okay. I'm just not ready for drama 2 months isn't that too soon ?" Zoe asked "Not at all." I replied placing a wee kiss behind her ear "Okay. So when do I get to meet the family?" Zoe asked "My sister will be first there so you get to meet her first then mum flies in." I replied "Okay one at a time i can deal. what I cant deal with is having to pretend I don't know you.." Zoe said sadly letting her lips fall along my jawline and down my neck "Don't worry its a night flight and we just so happen to be sitting next to each other." I smirked wrapping my arms around her "You aren't going to sleep anytime soon are you ?" I asked feeling a more awake presence "no.. I cant sleep." Zoe sighed rolling on her side looking at me with her big brown eyes "Ok I'll put a movie on but you cant get mad if i fall asleep." I laughed slipping out of bed "I wont." Zoe replied getting comfortable.

****


Bora Bora here we come I guess. I was beyond tired but i guess that was my fault really "Are you ready?" Harry asked getting ready to leave the house first. "Yeah." I replied hugging him tightly "I will see you on the plane okay. and then we will be in Bora Bora." He spoke between kisses "okay you better go taxi is running." I smiled giving him one last kiss before he left "See you soon." Harry winked getting John to help him with his bags.

*****


"oh.. Uh it looks like you're seated next to someone , Mr Styles. we can move you around so you're not disturbed" The flight attendant said "No its fine just keep me as is." I replied knowing it was Zoe "Alright well enjoy your flight." "thanks" I nodded heading onto the plane seeing Zoe already in her seat brought a smile to my face "Hi." I smiled putting my bag in the over head locker "hey.." Zoe chimed moving her things "I hope you don't mind sleep talking." I laughed sitting down.

I just wanted to kiss the beautiful girl next to me but I had to settle for holding her hand "Everyone is sleeping and the lights are out..." I hinted putting my head on her shoulder "No...." Zoe yawned pushing me away "Please just one tine tiny one." I whispered pursing my lips "fine just a little one" Zoe replied giving me a quick peck on the lips "I cant wait for Bora Bora. So I can hug you and kiss you...." I trailed off watching Zoe fall asleep "Night Zo." I yawned yet again.

I woke up during the flight to use the bathroom getting funny looks from all the on board crew
"Do I have something on my face?" I asked confused as to why they were looking at me "Uh no.. Sorry we couldn't help but notice you and Harry Styles.. are you guys together?" A flight attendant asked shooting them all a blank look I sighed "who?" I asked "the guy you're sitting next to." another spoke up "No. we're not I don't even know who the guy is.."I replied taking my seat feeling frustrated "hey... where'd you go.?" Harry asked sleepily "bathroom, Go back to sleep baby.." I whispered running my hand through his curly hair.

I wasn't sure how I was going to be with the landing and its not like I could hold Harrys hand because people would guess "Are you okay?"asked a flight attendant "Are you bad when it comes to flying?" asked Harry who turned to face me , nodding my head I tried to control my breathing "Take my hand and Emily here will get you a water and a paper bag." Harry instructed "Thanks." I replied "you should have told me"harry whispered as the flight attendant come back "Are you going to be alright ma'am?" "I can handle it my friend gets like this."Harry smiled rubbing my back reassuring me things were going to be fine.

*****


we made it safely to the boat that was going to take us to the resort the one of which the Kardashian family stayed in.

"The place is beautiful babe. We should go for a swim." Zoe suggested "This is going to be the best holiday because I get to spend it with you and my family." I said smiling foolishly as i wrapped my arms around her before picking her up and throwing her into the water.

"My gosh Harry !!" Zoe laughed climbing back up "you could have waited until i was dressed."She added pushing me off and jumping in after "c'mere" I motioned "I've been dying to do this." Zoe smirked wrapping her arms around my neck pressing her lips roughly against mine "Not as much as me." Zoe smiled before we heard a camera and a voice to follow "so much for coming to see me first little bro." the voice boomed from off the walkway "Hey sis." I smiled "Hi.."Zoe started swimming over to the ladder "Well this isnt really how I wanted to meet you, but someone thought it was a good idea."Zoe laughed talking about her outfit which was dripping wet "I'm Zoe.. you must be Gemma I've heard so much about you." She finished "All good things I hope." Gemma replied pushing me.

"You two get dressed and we can go for lunch." "Alright we'll see you soon." I said taking Zoe to our room

When I saw Gemma was out of sight I picked Zoe up carrying her off to our room "We could totally christen the room." I joked "we could but my first time with you I want it to be because we want to not because we are on holiday and especially not on holiday with your family." Zoe replied "I know and I want the same. I'm ready when you are. Now go get dressed." I chuckled taking my shirt and shorts off "How is your sisters sense of humor?" Zoe called from the bathroom "I don't know were you planing on testing it?" I asked cautiously "maybe we'll see." Zoe replied.

Zoe and I made our way to the restaurant to meet Gemma for lunch stopping every few steps to take photos "instawhore." "chav." Zoe replied "Do you even know the meaning of Chav?" I asked as she took another selfie in front of the ocean "yes now come take a photo with me my phone is looking sad" Zoe pouted holding her hand out for me "Freak." I kissed holding her phone out in front of us and snapping a quick photo.

As we walked through the doors of the restaurant I saw Gemma sitting at a table and suddenly I was hit with nerves that felt like a ton of bricks falling down on me "You be fine.." I heard Harry whisper holding his hand to my back "Hey." I smiled "Hey guys.." Gemma smiled getting up from her seat and individually hugging us both "Can I get you two lovely ladies a drink?" Harry offered pulling my seat out "I'll have an Island Breeze please Harry." Gemma smiled "What about you babe?" Harry asked leaning over me pressing his lips against my cheek "Surprise me." I smiled giving him a quick peck "No problem." Harry smirked walking over to the bar, I knew he was just trying to give Gemma and I time to talk it was obvious.

"Well it's finally nice to meet you Zoe, You are all he ever talks about at home sometimes I'd question whether you were real or not. No Offence." Gemma laughed "None taken, he only ever talks about you and your mum. if it's not that it's touring but I get it he loves his family and he loves touring." I trailed off "Well I think he's found a new thing to add to the list, anyway how was the flight over here?" Gemma asked "It was good a bit bumpy coming into land but it was easy no hassle. Is it just you or is the whole family coming?" I asked "Everyone, so that should get here later tonight or tomorrow morning."

Gemma and I continued to talk while Harry stalled watching over from the bar "I think mum will like you because you are different to anyone he's ever introduced to us and not to mention the longest to be introduced. I think she'll love you more because you're not trying to use him for anything and you called the shots on keeping this all on the down low." Gemma smiled signalling for Harry to come back "wow thanks I just don't want any hassle especially for him, He's said many times before if we go public then he'd be there to protect me but with all that's going on surrounding him and his ex still it's not the right time.." I honestly said telling her how it is "fair enough..." Gemma added.
♠ ♠ ♠
Airport Outfit