Legendary

Meeting the Family

"I cant meet your mum tonight. not like this anyway" I slurred to harry stumbling back to our room "Dont worry babe tomorrow morning you can alright Gemma has gone to bed. you two got on well though." Harry laughed "she's lovely I love her already. but i don't know because she mentioned something about taylor. it wasn't sure what to think 'cause she talked about her a lot." I babbled "I think you should sleep, because you are just babbling on and although its cute but you should sleep." Harry said putting me into bed. "Good Night..." Harry kissed.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and a sore head

Morning, Gorgeous girl. You looked far too tired to wake, So I left you this note. I've just gone for a run down the beach then meeting Mum, Robin, Gemma and Marcel for breakfast. Get dressed and meet me outside. xx - Harry


Its only been 2 months Zoe, 2months to soon. I had to keep reminding myself that although I think I may love Harry it was too soon to say it. Following what he said I got myself dressed into something appropriate for both the climate as well as for meeting his family.
A cute aqua dress and some sandals to match I was ready to meet the rest of the family.

"Hey sweaty Miggee.."I laughed giving Harry a kiss "Hey Babe... how is the hangover."Harry smirked knowing this was all just a front "Its going very well thank you now would you like to take a quick shower or a very short bath?" I asked pointing to the ocean
"I will take the option of the bath thank you." He replied giving me his phone and headphones then jumped off the wharf.

******


"ahhh finally they emerge from their cave." Robin said sarcastically "Hows the head sis!"I shouted obnoxiously "Babe..."Zoe trailed off "Morning all. Hi i'm Zoe." She smiled enthusiastically introducing herself "Wow Harry she is real." Robin stated "I'm Robin you can call me Rob if you like its nice to finally meet you Zoe after all we've heard a lot about you because that one is always cracking on."He laughed going in for a hug and kiss on the cheek "Nice to meet you too."Zoe stated "And you must be Anne. It's very nice to meet you I'm sorry we didnt manage to see you last night uh Gemma and I were having some quality bonding time as Harry called it." Zoe laughed nervously "Dont worry about it but I must say it is a pleasure to actually meet you Harrry has just gushed about you. Now lets sit down for breakfast." Mum smiled sitting down. As I looked around the table to see everyone getting on I notice one person missing "Hey mum..."I trailed off "Yes dear?" "Uh wheres Marcel?" I asked wondering where my younger brother was "He didnt want to come you know what hes like." She replied Zoe must have seen how upset I was "Its okay babe." She whispered followed by a cheeky kiss "Thanks Babe but I wish he came to meet you.."I sighed leaning my head against hers "there will be other opportunities. I promise by the end of this holiday him and I will be like best friends."
Zoe is just so optimistic a lot of the time its cute. "We will catch you guys soon Im going to go introduce Zoe to Marcel." I announced to the table "okay well it was nice to finally meet you Zoe we'll see you guys soon." Mum smiled.

*****


I should have known Marcel wasnt going to come and that I would have to come to him.

"hey there bud are you okay?" I asked noticing a kid sitting on the edge of the wharf crying "Im not going to hurt you. I promise. My name is Zoe what are you reading?" I asked "Oh cool I love this book I cried so hard reading this." I laughed picking up the Harry Potter book "Y--Yo--You read?" The poor kid stuttered "Of course I do why wouldnt I?" I replied wondering where Harry was "People dont really read big books like these especially not like pretty people.." I wasnt sure how to take that whether an insult or a compliment so i said thanks anyway "There you are I've been looking for you." Harry said standing behind me "Harry... umm this is my new friend her name is Zoe." "Wow Marcel she's quite the looker isnt she." Harry winked kneeling down next to me "She likes Harry Potter too..." "no Marcel I love Harry Potter remember." I laughed "Come on Marcel I haven't seen you in ages lets go have breakfast." Harry begged "C---ca---can my new friend Zoe come along ?" Marcel asked looking from me to Harry "I think she can come if she gives me a kiss."Harry winked "No Shes my friend." Marcel said "Hey Marcel do you think Zoe here would like to be my girlfriend?" Harry asked giving me a cheeky wink. "no."

"Zoe come meet my family... " Marcel said insisting I went with him "Alrighty." I smiled following him back to the restaurant Harry and I both came from "He looks a little like you he's so cute." I whispered to Harry holding his pinky in mine "He's going to make you his bestfriend now and I have to worm my way in to let him allow you to be my girlfriend." Harry laughed "Good luck with that. Is he okay though because when I found him he was crying." I mentioned looking to Marcel who had a smile on his face "Uh yeah well you have probably gathered he wouldnt be too popular with people. Hes smart but too smart and once he.makes a friend he tries to hang on to them as long as possible." Harry explained "Hence why he went into like an 8 year old boy.?" I replied

*****


I couldn't help but laugh at the little charade with Zoe and Marcel "Marcel do you like Zoe?"I asked when we had a moment alone "Yes as a friend shes cool." he replied eating his burger "Dont be mad but Zoe is my girlfriend but she can still be my friend."I explained "Oh okay that's cool that means I get to hang out with her more." Marcel smiled "Yeah exactly. I think you two will be best friends." I replied giving him a hug

"Hey... We were all thinking of going out on the boat Robin wants to play captain" Zoe said draping her arms around me "Have they got a boat?" I asked looking up to kiss her "yeah. we were out there and realised it actually wasn't that private so Robin suggested a boat" Zoe replied which explained why she was in a.different outfit and had her bikini underneath "Alright c'mon Marcel lets go."I smiled taking Zoe by the hand as the three of us went to the boat "Are you filming?" I asked Zoe who held a waterproof camera in her hand "Maybe, You never know we might forget this holiday and need reminding."Zoe smirked skipping backwards "So you're just going to make a video of the holiday?" I shook my head helping her and Marcel on the boat "yes." Zoe laughed making her way to the front of the boat filming and taking pictures as we went along.

*****


"are you still filming?"Harry asked lying opposite me at the front of the boat "Yeah... I think its been rolling while we've been out here." I replied grabbing the camera "Im pretty sure Mum has been taking photos, you two are bloody tourists." Harry laughed pulling me up "Hey you two." Anne smiled "hi" I smiled taking a seat next to her "So Im not going to be a grandma anytime in the near future am i?" "MUM!!!" Harry exclaimed his face going bright red "No... Uh Harry and I are not going to have sex until were both completely ready to..." I laughed looking over to Harry "Oh my god Babe !!! You two are embarrassing thats it im going to jump off this boat." Anne and I sat back laughing at the dramatic boy sitting in front of us waiting for him to follow through "I knew he wouldn't do it. Anyway is this a safe place to swim?" I asked Rob "Yea its fine just don't go out to far." He replied

Harry and I swam out from the boat floating in the water talking about how to come out to people especially the band who thought we were a fling and nothing more when I noticed a big camera lens pointing our way "I'm going back on the boat." I sighed swimming away "Babe... what's wrong?" Harry asked pulling me back "Your friend over there with not so camouflaged lens." I replied climbing back in the boat "Lets go!." I heard a loud and very annoyed voice shout behind me "What's wrong Harry?" Anne replied putting down her book "We have visitors." I replied sitting down next to Marcel.

*****


Perfect. what aye perfect end to what was meant to be a great holiday ruined because people can't mind their own business. "Harry answer that phone and you've got another thing coming." I scoffed reaching over the bed to beat him to it "Babe, it's work related I told them not to call if it wasn't important." He replied "Fine just go take the call I'm going on the internet then." I scoffed putting the laptop on the bed out in front of me, and scrolled through social network sites to see if there was anything about myself and harry I wasn't surprised when I began to type Harry Styles G the first thing to come up wasGirlfriend bora bora 2013 apparently the airline we were on had leaked the fact Harry was in Bora Bora and a staff member at the resort also had said where we were staying.

I never know what to think whenever I see people write staff about Harry and his "rumored" girlfriend sometimes it's funny and other times it's pretty hurtful.

"Babe...." Harry trailed off sitting on the edge of the bed "Don't do that... It makes me think the worst." I replied closing the laptop "I'm going to have to leave Monday..." Harry trailed off "Alright... well it was nice while it lasted...." I sighed rolling off the bed and walked to the bathroom "We can still have a good time.... tonight we can go for dinner just the two of us..." "Honestly Harry I'm tired, I want to take a bath and just relax..." I replied closing the door behind me.