Legendary

Many of Firsts

Although Zoe was still upset with the news I delivered a few nights ago, I was going to make tonight a special night.

Being my last night here in Bora Bora with Zoe before I had to leave to catch my flight back to the UK I decided to take her out for a night of full romance just the two of us seeing as we did the family thing the relaxing thing and now it was time for the romance.

"Hey Harry.." Marcel waved as he and Zoe walked on the wooden walkway "Did you know that this isn't any kind of hotel room." Marcel started "This is actually the overwater villas like houses mum and Robin have a villa to themselves and Gemma and I have one so technically speaking here I have my own house and we're neighbours." he added shrugging his shoulders "Alright, thank you Marcel for that wonderful insight now if you don't mind can I please speak to Zoe." I smiled guiding Zoe towards the door "Bye Marcel, I'll see you guys later." Zoe laughed waving goodbye "yeah no you wont because I have a lovely evening planned we're going on a date." I announced and watched as her face went from happy and carefree to confused "Like a real date, date?" Zoe asked getting a little excited "Yes, I mean we haven't really had a proper first date.." I trailed off quietly getting nervous.

"aw you're so sweet is there anything in particular you would like me to wear?" "maybe a swimsuit under your outfit just in case." I smiled giving Zoe and kiss and leaving her to get ready.

******


As I waited for Zoe on the beach, I stood nervously waiting the cold waves crashing into the heels of my feet and my hair blowing in the wind and in my face. Brushing my hair from my face, looking up towards the resort I saw Zoe emerging from behind the palm trees wearing a beautiful long black and white dress and her waving hair blowing in the wind smiling nervously making her way down to me.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled kissing Zoes cheek "Hey..." Zoe replied taking my hand "lets get on the boat, dinner is waiting for us." I said helping her to the boat.

That night was one of the best nights we'd spent together, Harry was a perfect gentleman its a shame he had to leave "Shall we go for one last dip in the pool?" Harry asked as we walked back to our room "if I say no are you going to throw me in anyway ?" I asked noticing his grip tighten around my waist "Maybe and if you say yes I'll probably still throw you in." He whispered "Well then you had better hold your breath." I smirked pushing harry in the pool quickly following suit "Well Mr Styles, I say we head back to the room and make out in private." "I would have to agree with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit chapter so sorry been really busy
outfit