Legendary

Shot Of Jameson Confidence

The night out with Sarah was a bit of a bust, I left early because we couldn't find a good bar to drink at and Sarah was being a slut and hooking up with anyone who would let her "Can you hold the lift please." I called with my heels in one hand my room key in the other "Thanks." I sighed pressing four when my phone started to ring.

"Sarah I'm not coming back out, I'm over it. All I wanted was to find a place where I could sit down and have myself a cold pint of Guinness but I couldn't even do that. Goodbye."

I answered said what I needed and hung up to see everyone in the lift staring at me

"Hey you're the girl I was in the elevator with this morning." A guy said from the back "Small world." I replied trying to smile "Yeah I couldn't help but over hear you're looking for a pint of the black stuff, I'm sure my lovely Irish friend. Niall here could help you out." He winked "Well does he know of any good Irish bars here ?" I asked "Uh no I don't but if you wanted you could come join us we were just going to have a hotel room party kind of thing just the 5 of us." Niall said "Do you have the black stuff?" I asked looking at the black bag in his hand "maybe." he winked as the doors opened "The choice is all yours you can come wit' us or you can go back to your room and have yourself a boring night." He laughed

I looked at him and then noticed the curly haired boy from this morning standing in the corner behind me "Niall leave her alone she doesn't want to come, She's just too polite to say so. I'm sorry when he's had a few he can get a bit well this." He sighed shaking his head "I would come drink with y'all but I don't know you and I mean you seem nice enough but maybe not tonight." I smiled stepping out of the lift "Suit yourself if you want to come join us we're in 513 or around there just follow the music." Niall smirked as the lift doors closed.

*****


I sat on my bed with a bottle of Jameson and my music on. I couldn't stop thinking of the Irish guy from the lift and the offer he made after a few minutes I put a shirt on and headed up to their room where to big guys stood outside "Sorry you can't be here." They said with husky voices "Niall invited me up that and I want to yell at them because I can't sleep." I replied reaching to bang on the door when the curly haired boy came up behind me "Hey it's you again, did you change your mind?" He asked "I guess I did, I figured it was kind of sad to be drinking alone." I shrugged showing him the half empty bottle of Jameson "Come on in, I'll introduce you to everyone. I'm Harry by the way." He smiled extending his right hand "Zoe." I smiled following him in.

The room was a mess and the music quite loud "Boys !!! This is Zoe !! the girl from the elevator." Harry shouted and all heads turned "Ehhh you showed up." Niall smiled jumping off the bed in front of me making me laugh "That's Louis" Niall smiled pointing to the guy who I was in the lift with this morning "that's Zayn and over there that's Liam." He continued as I made my way to a couch I sat Down next to Niall and talked to him "We need to play some drinking games." I said feeling like I was sober again "I like that idea what's the game?" Louis asked "it's like truth or dare everyone put a bunch of commands on bits of paper and we put it in this .... Hat. we go around the circle and do what's on them it can be anything like lose a piece of clothing to tell your most embarrassing secret." I explained sitting between Niall and Harry as we all got in a circle.

You should have made some restrictions Niall has the hots for you and will stop at nothing to have you. Harry tapped handing me a piece of paper "I think I'm drunk." I whispered to Harry "So because you're drunk you're going to let him get his way?" he asked "Fuck no I still have some sense. I think the aim of the game is to get drunk so you don't care what's written on the paper." I smiled.

I let Harry's warning fly right over my head and took a few shots of my Jameson

Kiss The Most Attractive Guy In The Room


"Okay before I do this do any of you have girlfriends?" I slurred "Yeah those three." Harry smiled "Why?" Niall asked looking at my paper "Kiss the most attractive guy in the room." He smirked "It's not fair can I just kiss the both of you?" I asked "Sure only because it's so hard to choose." Niall winked grabbing me by surprise and pulling me in before I got the chance to go to Harry "Niall !! that's enough!." I heard someone shout "Uh excuse me for a second." I said getting up and heading out to the balcony for air.

I started to feel really weird about being in their room and all I could do was finish my drink "Do you smoke?" "yeah but I was trying to quit you don't happen to have one on you do you?" I asked turning around "Yeah, I'm Zayn by the way. We weren't properly introduced "Hi, uh thanks for the smoke." I smiled "So I think Harry likes you." Zayn scoffed "Harry?" I asked sounding confused at the statement "The one with the more curly hair." "I know who he is. but how can he like me when I don't even know him." I replied leaning out over the balcony "Well you don't even know Niall and you two were pretty cosy." Zayn replied making a valid point "You're the first girl who has gone for Niall over Harry so Harry is probably a little jealous."

Zayn and I sat outside talking a while before Harry and the others joined us "Are you cold?" Harry asked leaning against the banister next to me "Yeah I might go back to my room.." I trailed off "No here take my jacket." He offered putting it around me "Thanks" Harry was more of a gentleman that evening whereas Niall was acting more of a horny teenage boy which I wasn't enjoying "Niall leave it she's not interested." Harry said placing his arm around my waist "I think I'm going to go back to my room." I said saying goodnight to Louis, Zayn and Liam leaving Harry and Niall outside

*****


"Zoe wait!!" Niall called running after me "Yeah?" I asked holding the lift doors open "Tomorrow night, I was wondering if you would like to get some dinner. Maybe we could find an Irish bar get some food get to know each other?" Niall asked "Uh yeah okay sure." I replied not seeing any harm in agreeing, it's not like I was going to have sex with him. "Great I'll see you down in the lobby about 7 o'clock?" "7 sounds great." I smiled letting the doors close