Legendary

Kiss And Tell

After that kiss my heart was pounding right out of my chest, I had butterflies in my stomach and I think I was still a little dazed.

I was starting to rethink dinner with Niall tonight especially if he had other motives like sex and not actually wanting to get to know me.

Sarah: I'm sorry about last night, forgive me ? dinner on me tonight? 11.9.2012, 10:30

Me: It's fine and you are forgiven but I am busy tonight how about we go shopping today? 11.9.2012, 10:35

Sarah: Yeah Okay I'll come to your hotel now then :) 11.9.2012, 10:340


A part of me wanted to tell Sarah what happened last night but another part of me wanted to keep it to myself just like how part of me likes Niall and a part of me likes Harry.

the screaming had started to tone down now or so I thought every time a window was opened or a balcony door people would scream like last night when I stepped onto the balcony with Zayn they went mental then stopped, someone important was clearly staying here but the thing is who? I haven't seen anyone famous that I recognise clearly someone I don't know.

"You're late." I mumbled beneath my breath throwing on a fake smile as Sarah made her way into the hotels lobby "sorry, they wouldn't let me in. apparently some high class celebrities are staying here and their fans keep trying to get in." Sarah replied "oh. yeah you don't know who it is do you?" I asked picking up my bag "Nope. not a clue." Sarah said as we made our way through the sea of people.

#1 Directioner.


I read the signs as we headed to the car wondering what the hell a 'Directioner' was as there were a bunch of signs like that "I'll ask someone tonight. about who is staying here." I told Sarah, jumping in her car we headed to a shopping centre close by.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a Zoe POV chapter sorry it's short I'm going to try make this a short fic. but we'll see what happens :)