Legendary

Wild Rover

7 o'clock drew closer and closer I started to feel a little nervous mostly because what if Niall was a bit of a jerk.

I wasn't going to dress up fancy I was going to just wear my jeans and singlet. "Hey." A voice behind me said shyly "Should we go?" Niall smiled "yeah sure where are we going?" I asked "well I figured we could go to Nandos for dinner and there is an Irish bar close by we could go to." Niall suggested "this is all in walking distance?" I asked "Yeah." He smiled leading the way.

We walked through the crowd of screaming girls not paying much attention this time mostly because I was to busy focusing on Niall and noticing how nervous he was. As Niall and i walked around I noticed the space between us grew smaller then larger the whole time there was no hand holding nothing just us walking with our hands in our pockets and talking.

"So are you much of a sports fan?" I asked trying to make conversation "yeah I love football and stuff what about you?" "Yeah football, rugby and basketball." I replied before I could say anything else Nialls smile grew "Rugby? who do you support?" "I support England, Ireland and France. and I'm so proud of the Lions winning the series I went out and celebrated." I laughed getting excited all over again "Really you did? I think it was doing a show and wore my lions shirt in support for them I had a few beers afterwards not that it was legal where I was." he laughed "Show?" I asked trying to understand "Uh yeah I'm a musician. I sing and play guitar." Niall replied "Have you never heard of me or the lads?" He asked "No... should I have heard of you?" I asked feeling bad "I mean did you want me to treat you like you were famous or something?" I asked sarcastically "No I don't want you to treat us any different I thought you knew that's why I mentioned it. lets just get food and go back to the hotel after we get some drinks." He smiled opening the door for me.

*****


After getting to know Niall and after he had a few drinks in him I realised he really wasn't the guy for me all he wanted was sex and it was becoming clear "Lets get out of here." He smirked taking my hand "lets call a taxi." I suggested pulling out my phone to call one.
"Should we go up to my room or back to yours?" Niall asked "we'll see." I trailed as I felt Nialls lips falling down my neck and his hand running up and down my leg "I think we should go back to your room, just because Harry is going to be in my room." Niall whispered moving my hair "We'll see c'mon." I replied paying the driver.

We made our way to the lift and there was no way I was taking him to my room to have sex but I knew Harry would be down with Louis, Liam and Zayn soon "So we are going back to your room." Niall winked pulling me closer to him once the doors closed.

"Here take this and go wait for me I'll be back soon." I said handing Niall my room key as I headed up to get Harry.

"Hey what's up?" Harry smiled opening the door "I have a drunk Irishman in my room who wants to have sex but I'm not going to go there." I trailed off "Alright we'll come down with you and have some drinks keep you company and keep Niall off you." Harry laughed putting his arm around my shoulder "Hey Zoe." Louis, Zayn and Liam smiled climbing into the lift "Hey, you might want to brace yourselves Niall is already in there." I warned "Don't worry we've got this." Liam laughed.

******


I ended up explaining to them all how Niall told be they were musicians of some sort and talked about what music and things I was in to. "So you've never heard of one direction?" Harry asked "No...please don't hate me." I pouted dropping my bottom lip "We're the boyband people love to hate." Louis laughed "You have to listen to one of our songs." Niall burped "Okay..." I trailed off leaning up against Harry who decided he'd keep Niall out of my pants tonight "what's it called?" I asked as Niall put one on "Save You Tonight." Harry smiled taking my hand.

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on
You can get get anything that you want


I'm not going to lie it was a pretty catchy "I just wanna show you off to all of my friends
Makin' them drool down their chiney chin chins Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight" Niall sang picking me up off the ground "it's pretty catchy." I admitted dancing with Niall.

Our party was shut down around midnight so we headed off to the pool and jacuzi for a little midnight swim "You guys go ahead we're going to go back to the room." Louis said on behalf of him,Liam and Zayn "alright." Harry replied "Ni... I guess its just us Niall is passed out on the bed." I laughed "c'mon then lets see if we can get away with it." Harry winked taking my hand and down to the indoor pool "it's so dark in here." I said quietly "that's because we're not supposed to be in here." Harry laughed taking off his jeans and t-shirt "Well if you're doing it I guess I have to aswell." I smiled following suit and taking off my jeans and shirt.

we made our way into the middle of the pool when we heard footsteps and a flashlight come around the corner. It felt like the scene from Romeo and Juliet when Romeo goes to the party and him and Juliet fall into the pool and the guard comes the only difference was Harry and I weren't as subtle about it.

"that was close." I laughed coming up for air "too close if you ask me." Harry replied pulling my body close to his as we stayed floating above the water "I might be a little drunk but not that drunk that I wont remember what I doing." I smirked pressing my lips against his. "Have I mentioned you are an exceptional kisser ." I said between kisses "Not tonight you haven't but I'll take it." Harry smirked going in for more "We forgot to bring towels with us." I laughed swimming away from Harry "that's alright lets just get out of here I could use with another drink or two."

As we picked up our clothes the night guard came in "Oi! Pool is closed." He growled "Oh sorry we were just leaving. sorry."Harry spoke running off with me close behind "Take the stairs he's too fat to get us." I joked following Harry "well I wasn't going to take the elevator dressed like this now was I." He had A valid point as we both stood dripping wet in our underwear "Jump on I'll carry you." He smiled turning his back to me "Are you sure?" I asked "Yeah it's only a few more flights" Harry insisted handing me his pants to hold.

"Harry... wait." I called as we were about to go our separate ways "yeah?" he whispered coming back towards me slowly "I still have a drunk Irishman in my room." "Well then you better take his bed then." "I'd better not but you should help him back to your room." I replied trying not to be that girl who goes back to guys hotel rooms.

"Sure." Harry smirked biting his bottom lip "I'll be right back." He added heading to the lift hopefully to bring back up and in saying that he came back with the two big guys that were outside their room last night "Just take him to the elevator, I'll be there in a sec." Harry nodded leaning against the door frame "Alright, you better get some rest, I had fun tonight. and last night." I trailed off trying to avoid any eye contact with him knowing I'd just want to bring him inside "Me too. I really enjoy your company." Harry smiled moving a little closer "I'd better go, and you better get some sleep." he paused cupping my cheek "sweet dreams." he smirked giving me a cheeky kiss "you really need to stop with these before people start saying things." I laughed "Well no ones around to say anything. so how about another?" "Goodnight Harry." I smiled closing my door on him.