Emotionless? If Only...

Prologue

Hey this is my first fanfic on Mibba :), so enjoy and I will post as much as I can in the meantime. Please don't forget to rate, comment, and all that other fun stuff.

I also have an account in wattpad.com so search me up my username is: Moon_Archer27 (like my Mibba account)

I will most probably add all new chapters on my wattpad and then my Mibba so I suggest that you add me to wattpad so you can get the updates faster :)

Disclaimer: I don't own any naruto characters only my original characters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Artemis Kaza

Age: 15

Ninja rank: Jonin

Description: an average sized girl with long blonde hair and striking green eyes. Her usual attire is a light purple tube top with one strap to on her left shoulder and her Clan's symbol, black pants, black heels, black gloves, fish nets that go from her elbow to her wrists, and the usual ninja attire (the headband symbolizing she is a Leaf Shinobi is worn around her waist, and her kunai pouch is strapped to her right leg like how everyone else wears it).

Personality: pretty stubborn and she doesn't like to show her emotions. She is also pretty aggressive and she is not afraid to shout when to make her point. Yet she is also sweet and gentle, especially when it comes to kids, as long as they don't do anything stupid...

------------------------------------------------------:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) -

Okay you guys I just want to let you know that if u want ur OC to be in the story as well just mail me thru Wattpad or you can post ur OC on the comment wall. when u post it on my comment wall plz be sure that u include everything! gender,name,personality,clothes,rank, etc.

:-)