Yelling Through

Go to sleep Oli

Oli's Point of View

"Ah bullocks!" Lee shouted, interrupting what had been thus far our most successful attempt at rehearsing that day. The entire day had been shit. We of course waited until last minute to find a rehearsal space, so we got stuck with a tiny room with no air conditioning and no fucking windows. It was a fucking sweat box.

I laid on the floor, which in hid sight was probably a terrible idea. It was dirty, but still cleaner than some holes I had found myself in.

"Let's go get pissed," I suggested.

"I'm with Sykes," Matty agreed.

"Might as well," Jordan said.

"Lee!" I called from my spot on the floor. He had gone into the hall, where our equipment was sitting in search of strings.

"What?"

"Fuck the strings! We're gonna go find a fucking pub!"

"Thank fucking god," he said.

Jaxx's Point of View

I practically threw a very fucking drunk Nichols on the couch of the boy's temporary residence. Some how (Oli) I ended up picking up the Bring Me the Horizon boys from the bar that they had apparently spent their evening at. I had to practically drag them into my car and then into their house. Getting in was a bitch too. I had to practically molest Lee to get the damn keys.

I had one left and that was Oli. He wasn't so drunk that he could barely move like the others. No. He was sober enough to resist and be a pain in the ass.

"Alright, what the fuck do you want?" I asked, leaning against the car.

"I want to have a chat," he said. "I haven't talked to you all day."

"Cause it's not like I talk to you every other day."

"I missed you."

"Dude, it's three in the fucking morning. I want to go to sleep," I whined.

"Koraline," he whined back at me.

I groaned at both the use of my real name and his persistence.

"What the fuck ever." I threw my hands up, shut the door and headed back towards the driver's side. I headed back to my apartment and listened to Oli chatter on our way there.

When we finally arrived, I simply started the walk up. Oli followed automatically and slightly wobbly. I flopped on the couch with my blanket and curled up.

"Keep talking. I'm listening," I said.

Oli, who had sat in the recliner, for the first time since we to in the car was quiet.

"Why are you so afraid?" he asked.

I opened my eyes to give him a confused looked.

"You're always holding back," he said like ti was obvious.

I rolled my eyes. "Go to sleep Oli," I said.

"I'm serious."

"You're drunk."

"You're smart, creative, and drop dead gorgeous, but you're constantly hiding. The worst people can do is dislike you, and you know what, that's their loss. Give them a smile and a big fuck off."

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Might as well be. You'er not listening," he replied.

"Goodnight Oli."

"Night, Love."