Yelling Through

I Give Big *** You's To Jesus

I woke up to the sound of small clicks, and the uneven feeling caused by the left side of my bed being sunk in. I groaned and rolled over.

"Morning, Love," Oli greeted. He didn’t bother looking up from my laptop.

"What the fuck?"

"I got bored, so I started looking through your pictures."

I grunted in response and threw my arm over my eyes, blocking out the sun.

He chuckled. "So tomorrow's the last day before we leave for tour."

"And?"

"We're probably going to be busy as shit, and then go out and get pissed, neither of which I think you'll find particularly enjoyable."

"Is there a point to this?"

"You're a proper bitch, when you wake up."

"Some prick and his friends needed me to come and drive them home at three in the fucking morning."

"Anyways, I want to spend the day with you," he said, ignoring my remark.

"And go where? Do what?"

"Whatever you want."

"I wanna go to Antarctica."

"We'll need parkas."

"You get on that." I got up and stretched.

I drug around my dresser, finding underwear, before heading to the bathroom to shower. After bathing, I slipped into my underclothes and returned to my room, where Oli was still on my laptop. I still had a towel around me. I pulled out a pair of shredded up jeans and a black top, before heading back to the bathroom. I got dressed and went into the kitchen, where Letty was sitting with the newest issue of AP and a monster.

"Colette," I said sweetly.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked skeptically.

"Braid my hair?"

She nodded, before retreating to her room and coming back with a brush and a baggie full of rubber bands.

I read the magazine that she had been engrossed in earlier, while she skillfully pleated my hair. She made some smaller braids that she then braided into the long fishtail braid the hung down my back. I stood up and stretched, before heading back to my room. Oli was laying there, hands supporting his head, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm ready, when you are," I said, leaning against the door frame.

"Good. First, I need to go change. And grab that bag." He gestured to my Marilyn Manson messenger bag.

I picked up my bag and slid a pair of sunglasses on. I walked over, and held out a hand. Oli grabbed it allowing me to pull him up.

"Here." I handed him the keys. "You drive."

"We're going out," I said to Letty. "Don't burn the fucking place down."

"I make no promises."

"And that's what scares me." I sighed and followed Oli down to my car.

The ride to the Horizon House didn't take long. When we pulled up, I decided to see how the hangovers were and possibly make them a little worse.

I walked in and the boys were all sitting in the living room looking miserable as fuck, which made me happy. I waved before walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and a spoon. Not the best but it would have to do. I walked in the living room and banged the spoon on the plate.

I was met with groans of irritation and pain.

They all glared at me. None of them were particularly intimidating I responded by flipping them off.

"See ya," Oli said reappearing.

"Where are you going?" Vegan asked.

"Who the fuck cares? Get the fucking bitch out of here."

I walked over and smacked Matty upside the head, before exiting.

Oli followed, laughing. I got in the passenger's seat and set my head back.

"Your friends are pricks," I said.

"I take offense to that."

My eyes widened in shock. I whipped my head to look at the owner of the voice.

Lee looked on with a smirk. My mouth flopped open and close like a fish for a few moments.

"I'm not saying a thing," he said, making a lock and key motion before disappearing inside.

"Are you okay, Koraline?" Oli asked. Worry laced his tone, and his brown eyes were full of concern.

I nodded.

He didn't seem too convinced. I wasn’t surprised. I didn’t thinkI was too convinced of my answer. He didn't press it though. Instead, he got in the driver's side, and started the car. I didn't question where we were going. I leaned back and closed my eyes. We made a stop and I looked around. "McDonald's?" I asked.

"Figured you were hungry."

I got up and walked in. I knew Oli absolutely detested McDonald's, so I was still confused we were there.

"What do you want?" he asked, leaning down to my level, allowing me to whisper it in his ear. He ordered and waited. I turned and saw a girl, who was probably seventeen, staring. She was sitting all by herself, which reminded me a lot of myself. When I was seventeen I had my family, Letty and no one else. Letty had a life though, so I spent a lot of time alone.

I figured she was probably a Bring Me the Horizon fan, so I nudged Oli. I gave her a wave and turned around. "I think you've got a fan here."

"Huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fan. Behind us. Say hi," I told him.

Rather than argue, he went and approached the girl.

Oli's Point of View

I walked over to the girl, but a quick look over led me to believe that Koraline was wrong about her being my fan. I sat down across from the girl. "Hello, I'm Oliver."

"Cassandra," the girl replied.

"My friend thinks you're a fan of mine, but I think you're a fan of hers." I glanced back to where Koraline was standing.

Cassandra nodded.

"Would you like to meet her?" I asked.

"I don't want to be a pain," she said quickly.

"Never. She doesn't speak though-"

"I know. She did a book signing, and I didn't have time to get in line, but my friend sent me a video. She had her sign "Hello Cass," for me."

It was odd being on Kix's side of things, usually she found my fans and pointed them out to me, but now the roles were reversed.

I looked, and she was being handed her bag. She turned, and I waved her over. "Jaxx, you're wrong."

She walked over and flicked me, before smiling at the girl. She gave her a wave.

"Jaxx, this is Cassandra. Cassandra, this is Jaxx," I introduced the pair.

Jaxx stuck her hand out. Cass shook it. She was a little star struck. It was rather entertaining.

Koraline, gave me a look and made writing motion. "Board's in your bag," I told her.

"My brother's deaf," Cass blurted.

We turned to look at her. She blushed before explaining. "He's deaf, so I can understand sign language."

Koraline smiled, before signing away to the girl.

I just watched on. She looked free, as she talked with the girl. Her bright smile dominated the room. She was gorgeous to begin with, but that smile was truly something. I hadn't seen her smile smile. She'd smirk and flash grins, slight upturns at the corners of her mouth. This was different. It was a full pearly white toothy smile.

Finally, she scribbled her signature down on the paper place mates that they put on trays, and signed goodbye. As she rose, I got up. I said good-bye to Cass and went out to the car.

"That was odd, awesome, but odd," she said, when we sat got in the car. She opened her bag and started rummaging through it.

"How so?" I asked.

"Not everyone has fans notice them in public on a regular basis," she said. She popped a fry into her mouth.

"Sorry, just figured that since you're a bestselling author with a teenage fan base, you'd get more recognition."

"Nope," she said popping the p.

"You should."

"But I don't. Even if people do recognize me the muteness is intimidating."

"You're hardly intimidating," I said.

"Yeah, but you're not afraid of saying the wrong thing."

"True. I give big fuck yous to Jesus."

She laughed. "Yeah."

We lapsed into silence, until we saw the signs that gave away our destination.

"Disney Land?"

"Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. It had seemed like a good idea. Her reactions wasn't all I'd been hoping for.

"Fucking awesome!" she cheered.

I let out a sigh of relief. She was smiling. Truly smiling, and that made me feel like king of the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can we get some comments up in this bitch or..?