Yelling Through

Plans

Jaxx's Point of View

I shook with impatience as I watched Letty fix her hair for what seemed like the one millionth time.  We were now in Pennsylvania (home sweet home) in Lancaster (not home).  Filming was done, so I returned back to my home.  It was a four hour road trip to Lancaster, home of the Amish and for some reason a shit tone of concert venues.    

We had let at noon, gotten there at 4:30, got a hotel, and gotten ready.  The show was at seven, doors were at six and it was now 5:30.

"Someone's excited," she said.

I gave her a solid glare.  I wasn't going through this shit again.  "Do not even fucking start."

She smirked at me in the mirror.

I ignored her and pulled out my phone.  I started playing Candy Crush, because why not.

She finally walked out of the bathroom.  She had on a tight black top, a pair of skinny jeans, dark smokey eye shadow, big clanky silver jewelry, a black lace effect on her lip and a pair of heels.  Her hair (recently cut into a bob and dyed pastel pink was teased to the point that one might think it was sex hair.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I asked her.

I  was simple, a white t-shirt that I had reconstructed with a teal bandeau underneath, a pair of ripped up skinny jeans, and my beat to hell teal converse.  My eyes were simple, black liner, mascara and a coat of pearl over the lid.  I had all my piercings and pull my hair into a pony tail with a small bump and a bandanna.  Simple.

"Same place as you," she responded.

"Alright switch that.  "Who are you going to fuck?" I asked.

She snickered.  "Who knows?  The night hasn't even started yet, and I'm not going to be forced into the crowd tonight."

I shook my head.  "Get in the fucking car."

The drive to the venue was short.  We parked, and I texted Oli.  He was sound checking, so he was gonna send someone to come and get Letty and I.  We stood by the venue, not to close to the ever growing line, but not too far away.  The younger Syko brother walked out and glanced around for us.  I smiled and walked over.  Letty clicking away behind me.

"Hello, Jaxx," he greeted.  I smiled and waved before opening my arms for a hug.  I had missed all of the guys, Lee, Vegan, Matty, Jordan, Tom and of course Oli.

"Hi Tom," Letty greeted.

"Oi, look at you.  Trying to shag tonight?" he asked.

I bit back my snicker.

Letty rolled her eyes.

"Well, let's get you to my sod of a brother.  He's been like a kid for the past few days."

We followed him into the venue.  He flashed his pass to security and told him that we were with him.  A few fangirls gave us jealous sneers.  I ignored them, Letty smirked smugly.

He took us to their tour manager, who gave us each a pass that was good for the night.  Letty put hers around her neck,  I clipped mine to my belt loop.  He had sort of caught us up on all the happenings as of late.  

Letty gave him our end of it.  We walked to the stage.  Nichols was messing around, while Vegan sat on his cab looking bored out of his mind.  Lee was plucking a few random strings, and Jordan was listening to Oli bitch about something.  I could tell from the look on his face, that Oli was having a shitty day.  

"Been a horrid day," Tom explained, even though I already got that feel.  I decided to start by fucking with Matty.  He'd been tossing his sticks up into the air and catching them, so I walked up behind him and caught it, before he could.  

"What the fuck?" he muttered turning around.  "Oi!  Look who's here!" he exclaimed.  They all turned their heads.  I through my arms out, drawing attention to myself.

I then took the stick I had caught and hit Matty in the head with it,

I hopped down off of his riser and started to Oli.  I gave Vegan a fist bump on the way and Lee a little hip check.

I finally made it to Oli and Jordan.  I gave Jordan a little wave, before smiling at Oli and opening my arms.  Oli hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around.  He set me down and I smacked him.

"And you brought he sprite," he said, looking over at Letty.  "Joy," he dead panned.  I gave him a pointed look.  "Oi!  Sprite, ya trying to shag one of my mates?" he asked.

She glared.  "Fuck you!"

"Just saying.  You're looking proper fit today."

I shook my head.  She ignored him and continued talking to Matty.

"How have you been?" Oli asked,  He still had an arm around my shoulder.  I gave him a thumbs up and leaned into him.

"Well now that Jaxx is here, you'll quit being such a  wanker and we can finally finish this fucking check," Matty said.

"Sod off."

I pulled myself away from Oli and motioned for them to continue.  I hopped down off of the stage and over the barricade.  I leaned against it and watched, while they checked.  Letty joined me.  She had Vegan and Jordan carefully let her down,

When they were . done," I hopped the barricade aOli pulled me up on the stage Letty opted to have Matty walk her back.

Everyone else retreated to the dressing room and buses.  Oli sat down on the edge of the stage, letting his feet hang.  "What do you think?" he asked.

I sat down next to him and leaned into his side.  He put and arm around me and pulled me close.  "I think you better pull yourself together, because from what I hear, you've been an annoying shit."

"I'm hurt you believe the gossip," he said.

"Hm.  I'm gonna take that as confirmation."

"Thanks tons."

I chuckled.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" he asked.

"Sure."

Letty's point of View

"Where are they going?"

"Shut up," I said, smacking Matty on the head.  Currently we along with Tom, Jordan, Lee and Vegan were spying on Oli and Kori. It was obvious that those two were totally obsessed with each other. Matty told me that apparently Oli hadn't hooked up with a single bitch, which was far from usual.

Of course Kori had acted like nothing was wrong, but every time her phone would vibrate with a message from him, a small smile would breakout on her face. Plus she kept talking about the stoies he had told her from tour.

"So...?"

"What?" I asked.

"Are we following them or what?" Matty asked.

I smirked. "I like the way you think."

not too much later, we ended up sitting in the diner across from the cafe that our two love birds had disappeared into. We were all crammed into a booth trying to look over each other, which meant we were all practically sitting on each other.

"Ugh! Will you get the fuck off!" I shoved Matty , who went into Vegan, who ended up falling out of the booth.

"Ow," he muttered from the floor.

"Can I help you?" our waitress asked, walking up to us. She looked from me to Vegan on the floor.

"Coffee for all of us. Black."

"Six coffees," she repeated, writing it down before walking away.

I continued to stare out the window. Thus far, nothing real interesting had happened. Oli was facing us, so they couldn't see Kori's mouth moving. They all knew she talked to him, not from anything he had said. They had just assumed, since she rarely had her board and though he'd been learning (a surprise) he didn't know a lot of sign language.

"What do we do if they see us?" Lee asked.

"Well if someone wasn't being such an obnoxious piece of shit," I said pointing it towards Matty.

"You're the noticeable one, with sex hair-"

"Hush." I slapped my hand over his mouth.

The only thing even remotely close to happening was that Matty and Lee played rock paper scissors on who was gonna pay and that was only because they were bored. Watching Kori and Oli was like watching paint dry.

"So clearly we need to intervene," I said on our walk back to the venue.

"Or you could let them figure it out themselves," Jordan offered.

"Shut up fish dick," I snipped.

He rolled his eyes. "How does Jaxx put up with you?" he questioned.

"What do we do?" I thought aloud.

"Does Oli ever open up?" I asked.

"When he's fucking pissed," Matty answered. At least someone was on my side.

"That won't work. Kori doesn't believe drunken ramblings. Any sober confessions?"

"Songs?"

"I can't make him write a song, and I can't-"

"You can't what, Sprite? Tell me."

"Nichols you're such a girl."

"Oi, it'll be nice to see our mate happy. Don't you think?" he said. "The bird's cool, he likes her, she likes him and I see nothing wrong with this."

They all mumbled their agreements.

I smirked. "Good, because I have a plan."