Yelling Through

Too Ignorant To Believe It

Jaxx’s Point of View

"Miss this lovely bird @KJaxxOfficial"

I rolled my eyes at the picture that Oli had posted. It was of me lounging beside the pool at the house they were staying at in LA. Obviously he'd taken it despite me not wanting him to, because I was flipping him off.

"He's an idiot," I said, handing Letty her phone back. I continued to color in the background of the portrait I'd just drawn.

"He maybe an idiot, but I'll put money that he's an idiot that you're drawing right now," she said.

"You never were the best gambler," I replied.

"Bull. That's why you’re sitting there smiling."

I put my hand up to cover my mouth, which sure enough was split into a grin.

"You're smitten," she stated.

"I am not," I objected.

"It's okay to like him, ya know? It's okay for you to like anyone. And Contrary to what you believe it's possible that he likes you back."

"And you're telling me this why?"

"Because that shit does like you, and you are too ignorant to see it. No believe it."

I just stared back at her.

"He doesn't want to freak you out. He has been trying to slowly ease you into the idea, and I gave him the green light, because I know that he's not just messing with you. I know that he'll be good to you and that he's good for you." She stopped and sighed. "Is it really that hard to believe that someone might show some interest in you?"

I kept quiet.

"Koraline, do you have any romantic interest in Oli what so ever?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes?"

I nodded. "Are you happy now?"

"I'll be happy when you're happy, because you're my best friend and when you're miserable, I'm miserable, and not just me, Vinny too."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, just fucking go for it. He's trying, so be responsive."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice.