Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 17

"Hey Justin" I smiled and waved at the skinny blonde who was re-stacking some shelves. It was a Friday and me and Vic decided to do some shopping for Christmas stuff, which was a bit late now considering it's only two weeks away... I think.

Anyway, he had been shopping for and hour and had gotten lots great things but Vic wanted to but some things that he didn't want me to see so I came here instead.

"Hey Kellin, how's it going?" smiled Justin and nodded my head.

"Pretty good, actually better than good, I'm pretty sure Vic is buy Vic is buying my present" I said excitedly, why else would he send me away?

"Kellin" Justin stopped what he was doing and raised an eyebrow at me. "you can cut it now, we both know your not engaged to fucking Vic fuentes- are you even engaged at all?"

"Yes!" I replied "I am engaged and I'm engaged to Victor fuentes!" I laughed, that would probably make him believe me less but I found it funny that he didn't believe me.

"Okay then" he said putting the CD he currently had in has hand down. "So would your fiancée mind if I was standing this close to you?" he asked putting air quotes around the word fiancée and stepping closer to me.

"I don't know, probably" I shrugged. Vic is pretty protective but I think anybody's fiancée would be bothered if someone else was standing this close to them.

"How about this close?" he took another step forward and I had to take one back causing my back to hit the wall behind me. "What if I did this?"

He placed his hands on my waist and that's when I started feeling uncomfortable. Me and Justin were friend, close friends, but It jut felt wrong for him to hold me like this. He moved closer to me until we were practically toe to toe.

"Justin... I-I'm not really-"

"Where's your Vic now Kellin? he smirked, my heart was beating quickly, just push him away Kellin. Push away and tell him to stop! but I couldn't, it's like I was frozen, being this close to him made me scared for some reason and I felt just like I did with the whole clown thing.

"Justin stop it, it's not funny anymore, I'm getting married soon" I said hoping he'd stop and move away but he didn't, he just smiled and moved closer.

"Don't be scared" he said quietly and then he leaned in to kiss me but I quickly turned my head away so he caught my cheek instead. The fear inside of me was gone now, I felt angry, why wasn't he listening to me?

"I said stop" I said finally pushing him away but not as far as I'd hoped.

"Come on Kellin" he said "We both know this is what you want" he smiled and moved close to me again to kiss me but this time he pinned my hands to the wall next my legs so I couldn't push him again.

"Get off me!" I struggled against him as he pressed his body to mine, I only came in here to speak to a friend and maybe buy a couple of things but now I'm being forced against my will to kiss someone.

"Justin, stop it!" I closed my eyes as he tried to plant his lips on mine but failing as I kept moving my head. I could feel the heat from him and it made me sick, his body pressed to mine made me feel suffocated and I could feel myself getting scared again.

"Come on" said Justin leaning in again and the second he was being pulled away from me and thrown to the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" shouted the angry voice that belonged to none other than Vic. He was standing in front of me and looking down at a shocked Justin with and angry expression.

"Holy shit! breathed Justin as he stares at Vic who was glaring at him in anger. Justin got to his feet quickly and dusted himself off.

"Are you okay?" Vic turned to me and his face changed to one of worry.

"I'm fine, he was only messing around" I replied even though I knew deep down that he probably wasn't. Vic looked at confused,

"Didn't look like it from where I was standing" he frowned

"It was just a joke that got a bit out of hand is all" I shrugged "I'm fine I promise" I placed my hands on his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug.

I could feel his heart beating hard through his chest and I knew mine was doing the same. What the fuck was Justin playing at? I moved my hand in slow circles on Vic's back to calm him down and after a few seconds it seemed to work.

"If you ever touch him again-"

"Dude I won't, I promise" Justin held up his hands in a surrender pose and looked between me and Vic.

"Justin this is my fiancée" I said pointing to Vic "Vic this Justin, we go to music class together"

Justin's eyes widened even more than they currently were; he looked shocked.

"Fiancée?" he questioned and I nodded my head.

"I did try to tell you didn't I?" I said and took Vic's hand in mine. To be honest I wanted to leave, it felt weird to be around Justin after what he had done and I was angry and a little bit surprised.

"Anyway" I tugged on Vic's hand walked forward, "we really need to go now but we'll catch you later okay?"

"Wait! Can you please sign this for me?" Justin a CD from the rack and pushed it to Vic who just looked annoyed but he signed it anyway.

"Come on kells" he muttered and dragged me from the shop. I was relieved to be out of there and all I wanted to do was go home and relax.

"So I'll see you class tomorrow kellin?" Justin shouted from the shop door and I was about to turn around and answer him when Vic pulled me along to the car and opened the door for me.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly when he got into the car and started it up. I could tell he was angry because his knuckles where turning white from the grip he had on the wheel.

"Vic?" I said when he didn't reply, he let out a long sigh and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm fine" he muttered but he clearly wasn't.

"No your not" I told him "tell me what's wrong"

"That fucking Justin guy! He throws himself at you and then doesn't even apologise or look the least bit sorry when I show up, then he has the nerve to ask me for a stupid autograph!" he snapped, surprising me a little.

We sat in silence after his little outburst and a slow smile began to grow on my lips. Sure, he was angry at Justin but I could see something else in his eyes, worry? No, Desire? No... Jealousy!

"Your jealous!" I smiled and he glanced sideways at me.

"I'm not jealous! Some guy forces himself on my fiancée and you expect me to be calm?" he asked

"That's not the point, the point is your jealous because someone other than you finds me attractive" I grinned

"No it's not!" He snapped "you know what? You can forget about going to that music class tomorrow, if he's there I don't want you there"

I laughed at how ridiculous he sounded, was he being actually serious right now? I looked at him and saw that he was glaring at the road making me laugh at him even more.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, well more whined

"You!" I laughed "Y-your so cute when you jealous" I said calming down a bit.

"I'm not jealous" he muttered as he stopped the car outside our house. Neither one of us made a move to exact the car, we just sat in silence.

"Admit it" I said breaking the silence.

"Admit what?" frowned Vic

"You like me." I smiled "Admit you like me and that was the reason why you were jealous"

Vic thought for a moment before he leaned close to my face until I could feel his steady breath on my skin. I stared down at his lips as they turned up slightly at the corners, his plush bottom lip making it hard for me not to kiss him.

I felt his hand tangle in my hair and pull me closer, our lips barely touching but just grazing slightly against each other. My heart was beating a million times a minute, he still managed to give me butterflies and make my breathing go funny.

He parted his lips slightly and his grip in my hair tighten gently as he tipped his head to the side. I closed my eyes and waited for kiss that I desperately wanted but it never came.

"Never" I heard him whisper and then suddenly he was no longer close to me, his hand had left my hair and his warm breath that I had felt before was gone.

I opened my eyes and he wasn't in the car, I looked out the window and he wasn't there either but then I heard the sound of the car boot slamming shut and I saw him walking towards the house and holding the plastic bags of items we had bought.

I smiled at Vic who had stopped at the door and was looking back at me with a smug grin on his face. Fuck! I think I just might be falling for him even more.