Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 20

"Kellin!" Vic whined for the hundredth time today. it was Christmas Day and we had spent the morning in bed together for an hour and then opened some presents. Vic laughed to point the of tears when I gave him the adult diapers and I was sure he was going to wet himself.

Vic had gotten me some new Macbeth shoes which I was currently wearing, a small bag full of bracelets and few band shirts, one of which had his face on it and of course the ring.

"What's wrong now?" I sighed walking in to our bedroom, we were getting ready to leave for my mothers house. Her and Kailey are hosting Christmas dinner and me and Vic were running late because somebody had decided to intrude on my bath time.

"I can't get this stupid thing to work" he threw his tie on the floor and I picked it up and went over to him so that I could help him.

"Your such a child" I frowned and tied his tie for him. You'd think he'd know how to do it by now.

"Thank you" he kissed my forehead and picked up his black jacket which completed his suit. He did look really hot in his fitting white shirt and black jeans.

"Stop drooling" he chuckled and I followed him out of the room and down the stairs.

"Have you got the presents?" I asked him as I turned off all the lights,

"Yep" Vic replied and held up two bags full of presents for everyone.

"Great, lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at mum and Kailey's new home that Vic's parents had bought them. This was my first time seeing it since they didn't want me to visit until they'd finished decorating it. Me and Vic got out of the limo and walked up the small drive of the two storey house.

It was nice, it looked a lot bigger than our old house and it had cute little flowers at the door. I knocked on the door and we only had to wait a few seconds before it was flung open by my mother who was smiling widely at us both.

"Kellin, Victor!" she said hugging us both as she said our names, I laughed at how happy she looked and she moved to the side to let us inside and out of the cold.

"Victor! Kellin!" Vic's parents greeted us from the living room. The house was nice and homey and it had a lot of the stuff we had in our old small house but a few new stuff.

"Hey, Merry Christmas!" I smiled and gave them both hugs

"Oh my, what's this?" Vic's mother was the first to notice the ring on my finger, I held out my hand for her to see and her eyes went wide.

"Vic bought you this?" she asked and I nodded and felt myself blush a little.

"That's gorgeous" my mum said coming over to see the ring also. I turned my head to see Vic placing the presents we bought under the tree.

"So you finally popped the question huh?" laughed papa Fuentes, Vic came over to us and took hold of my hand.

"Yep" he kissed my cheek "I love Kellin and I wanted him to know it"

Both our mums awed and and I rolled my eyes. Woman.

"Hey, where's Kailey?" I asked looking around and seeing no sign of her

"She felt sick so she's gone outside for some fresh air" answered papa Fuentes. I smiled at Vic and told him that I was going to see Kailey.

"Come back soon" he pouted and held onto my hand when I went to walk away, he's been really clingy latelybsince he gave me the ring which was two days agos, he'd follow me around everywhere I went and try to hold my hold my hand at all times.

"I will don't worry" I rolled my eyes and walked away from the awe-ing noises that our mothers where making.

I walked through the kitchen, stopping to admire the many dishes of food covering the counter tops and the dining table. I'm definitely going to be putting on weight this Christmas. I looked out of the window above the sink but I couldn't see anything in the darkness so I opened the back door instead.

"Kailey?" I said into the dark and it was silent before I heard someone whispering and then Kailey came walking from around the corner of the house.

"Kellin! When did you get here?" she smiled

"Aww I missed you too sis, no I love you more(!)" I pulled her into the house because it was freezing cold outside and shut the door behind me.

"Jeezus! It's beautiful" she grabbed my hand and examined the ring that sat on my finger making me giggle and smile at the attention I was getting.

"I know right! I came home from music class and he was just there, stood in front of the Christmas tree with candles everywhere: it was so sweet" I blushed as I remembered the memory.

"Is Vic here?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Come on, I wanna go say hi to him"

"Okay, you go I need a drink" I told her and she left the kitchen. I poured myself a drink of water and gulped it down in seconds just as the door in the kitchen opened. Mike walked into the kitchen and stopped when he saw me.

"Hey Kellin" he smiled and went to walk away but I stopped him.

"What were you doing outside?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders

"Fresh air? you know it gets stuffy in here if there's too many people" he replied

"You were outside alone?" I raised my eyebrows and he nodded.

"I don't need someone with me, I'm not scared of the dark" he chuckled and walked away. I frowned, he can't have been outsides by himself, he must have been with Kailey. When I had opened the back door I heard whispering, it must have been them two, but why? What were they whispering about in the dark of the night?

"I am starving" Vic said loudly as he entered the kitchen followed by everybody else who eyed the food hungrily.

"Come sit by me Kells" he patted the seat next to him at the dining table and I quickly obeyed. Everybody else sat down, chatting away and laughing as my mum and Barbra bought the food to the table.

"I hope everybody is hungry!" my mum smiled and sat down at the end of the table.

"Looks great!" I smiled at her before filling my plate with food but not too much because me, Vic and Mike had planned to go to a party afterwards and I didn't want to eat too much and then go drinking.

"So have you guys made any plans for the wedding?" Asked Kailey

"Not really" Vic answered "but I have a few ideas in mind"

"Like what?" I asked curious to hear them, I have a few ideas myself but I haven't really thought much about them.

"Well, we could have a themed wedding-"

"No!" I interrupted before he could finish, I hate themed weddings and there was no way in heaven or hell my wedding was going to be themed.

"Why?" he whined

"What do you mean why?" I frowned "themed weddings a tacky and cheap, you can't have certain things and you have to wear certain clothes and that can be a real pain for guests"

"How about a love theme?" he raised his eyebrows.

"How about no?" I replied, he might as well just stop trying because I wasn't going to budge anytime soon.

"Oh come on Kellin-"

"Don't make me angry Vic, it's not happening!" I said a little more stern this time, he knows how much I hate being angry because it always leads to making bets that I can't win then the next thing you know it, i'm running around like a slave for him.

"A colour theme?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow which I thought looked hot but of course I wasn't going to admit that right now.

"Do you want a slap?" I asked him

"Yes please" he winked and his smile got bigger, ugh he's so annoying but I couldn't stop the smile that was playing at my lips. I want back to my food and it was then that I realised that everybody's attention was on me and Vic.

"Wow" laughed Mike and then everybody started laughing, I looked at Vic who just shrugged his shoulders.

"You two are so in love" said Kailey and I felt myself blush. Vic lay his hand on my knee under the table and I smiled, is it really that obvious that I love Vic? because I do, I love him more than anything and I can't handle being away from him. Which is stupid because that's part of his job but whatever, you guys know what I mean.

After we had finished eating dinner and everything was cleared away we opened the presents that we'd gotten for each and talked for a while until it was time for us to leave.

"I wish you'd stay longer" Barbra said as we got our things together.

"Mama, it's almost midnight, we need to leave sometime" Said Mike

"Okay, well you guys come and visit us soon, I could help you plan the wedding" she smiled and I nodded my head.

"Of course!" I smiled and gave her a hug, we said goodbye to everybody else and wished them merry Christmas then we were in the car and driving away towards the place of the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but I've split it into two so don't worry