Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 20

"Wow there's so many people here" I shouted over the loud music into Vic's ear who smiled and nodded back at me. We'd arrived at the party by 12:30am and Mike ran off somewhere as soon as we'd found a place to park.

The party was at one of Vic's friends house and it was in full swing, loud music poured from the door and windows and there was cars parked up and down the road.

"Do you want a drink?" Asked Vic

"Er, yeah sure" I said and leaned against the wall as I watched him walk away, his butt looked good in those jeans.

I watched everybody talking and dancing, well grinding mostly, with each other. The music was good which I was thankful for because I was sick of hearing Christmas songs everywhere I went and it was nice to have a change.

"Merry Christmas" someone whispered in my ear and I was surprised to find that it was Justin. He was wearing a Christmas jumper and skinny jeans and had two drinks in his hand which he passed one to me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I shouted over the music, he motioned for me to come closer so I did.

"My friend called me and told me to come, so here I am" he smiled

"Where's you little boyfriend?" he asked and I frowned slightly before smiling at him

"You mean my fiancée? He went to get me a drink" I said and then I looked down at the drink in my hand that Justin had given me and quickly downed it before Vic got back. He wouldn't be too happy that Justin had gotten me a drink when he'd already gone to get one.

And just as if he knew we were talking about him, Vic came back holding two plastic cups both filled with alcohol.

"Hey Vic" Justin smiled and Vic gave him a smile back with a nod of his head.

"Victor!" I heard a loud voice shout and I turned to see that it belonged to jaime, of course.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jaime asked already dragging Vic away who gave me an apologetic look. Ugh! I hate jaime, I don't really know what it is about him but I just can't stand him and I hate the way he looks at Vic and how he acts like they're a couple, like, excuse me? Hands of my motherfucking fiancée.

"Jealous?" I faced a smirking Justin and realised that I had been staring after Vic and jaime, silently hating.

"No" I lied and shrugged my shoulders taking a sip of the drink Vic had gotten me, I don't want to start getting drunk yet but if things kept going this way the whole night then getting drunk doesn't seem like a bad idea.

"Do you want to dance?" asked Justin and I shook my head no looking at all the other people on the dance floor. they looked sweaty and very horny as they practically fucked each other.

"Oh come on, one dance?" He asked and I was about tell him no again when I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning me around.

"Let's go beautiful" Vic smiled and took my drink out of my hand then set it down, before I could ask him where we were going he's dragged me into the middle of the room and was holding onto my hips as he danced to the music

"Vic, I don't want to dance" I said into his ear but he ignored me and instead kissed my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth quickly and moving them them against mine in a perfect rythm.

"Please?" he whispered when he pulled apart and I bit my lip and nodded my head, the little fucker, persuading me with his sweet lips.

I don't really know how to dance, I mean I never got any practise since I never went to parties when I was still in school. Vic seemed to know what he was doing and he held onto my hips and swayed us together to the beat of the music.

It was actually nice and I found myself loosening up a bit as the music changed to something more fast paced. Me and Vic jumped about with everyone else, head banging and occasionally singing along to the music, It was fun. After about the third song I was starting to get sweaty and my throat was dryer than Margaret thatcher's vagina, so I decided to get a drink and then head outside for some air while Vic stayed and talked to some people I didn't know.

There wasn't a lot of people out outside, well there was but it was lot less than the people inside. I leaned against the cold brick wall of the house and drank my drink, finishing it quickly. I could feel the alcohol working inside of me and I knew that pretty soon I'd be drunk but I can handle myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was seeing double, everywhere I looked there seemed to be two or more of the same thing. Within the two hours we'd been here I'd managed to drink at least two bottles worth of alcohol and loose Vic within an hour.

I only went to get us more drinks but when I returned he was gone so I ended up just drinking them both, which was a bad idea because now I'm drunk and horny. I walked through the crowd of people, which had died down by now, looking for Vic. I knew he had to be around here somewhere, he wouldn't leave without me and if he did then I'd kill him. After having sex though.

I was about to stumble my way upstairs to check if he was there when I almost tripped on the second step but instead of hitting my head like I would have done a strong arm pulled me up to my feet and brought me back to the ground.

"Careful Kellin" I heard a voice say but I couldn't quiet put a face to it. I squinted my eyes until the blurry person became clear, Justin.

I smiled and laughed as he put his arm around my waist to keep me up properly.

"Your not Vic" I giggled "I'm looking for Vic" I slurred.

"I think I saw him with Tony and Jaime outside just now" Justin said "but I don't think they're there anymore"

"Upstairs" I pointed upstairs "I want go up and check"

"Okay then, let's go" Justin started dragging me up the stairs and I felt myself getting turned on the slightest bit, I guess I like being manhandled.

"Where do you wanna look first?" Justin asked when we reached the top of the stairs I opened my mouth to speak but ended up throwing up instead.

"How about the bathrooms?" I said wiping my mouth like nothing had happened.

"How about you go lie down and I look for Vic instead?" Justin asked, well. more told than asked actually as he'd already pulled me into a bedroom and was lying me down on the soft mattress.

"Wait!" I gripped onto his arm as he went to walk away, he stopped and looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"You can't leave yet, you haven't even fucked me yet" I smirked as his face changed into one of shock. If I was sober right now, I wouldn't have said that but I'm not sober. I'm drunk as fuck and hornier than ever so right now I'm thinking with my dick because my brain seems to be on vacation.

"W-what?" Justin stuttered

"W-w-what?" I mocked him "I know you want me Justin, I see the way you look at me"

I sat up on the bed and kneeled down on the soft mattress so I was eye level with him. His eyes were wide and his chest was rising and falling quickly.

"What if I told you that for one night, and one night only, I would let you fuck me. Would you do it?" I bit my lip gently and looked him in the eyes, well what I could see of his eyes anyway, everything was still so blurry.

"Err... Kellin, I know I flirt a lot with you but-"

I didn't let him finish, because I knew he was going to reject me so instead I grabbed the collar of his jacket and crashed my lips on his. I moved my mouth on his still one but after a few seconds he started to respond and kissed me back with full force.

I fell back onto the bed with Justin on top of me but I quickly flipped us over so I was on top. This is what I wanted, not Justin but sex. I know I'm not thinking properly but I can't stop myself, it's like I'm being controlled by my own selfish needs.

Justin's hands gripped my hips hard as I grinded my hips down into him, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and let my hands roam around his body.

"I want you inside of me" I whispered into his ear when we pulled apart, Justin kissed my neck and then started nibbling on it harshly. I moved my hips quicker, loving the friction it created between us and let out a desperate moan.

"K-kellin" Justin held my hips still and looked up at me. I let out a frustrated sigh as I knew what he as going to say

"Kellin, this is a bad idea" He tried to move me off of him but I grabbed his wrists and pinned them down then began rolling my hips slowly on him.

"Well I'm a very bad boy" I grinned, his eyes darkened and I placed my lips on his, tasting the stale alcohol on his breath once again. Justin stopped struggling and instead his hands moved around my back and down to my ass, holding it firmly. I moved my hips on his again and he moaned against my lips making me do it more.

"Kellin?" I pulled away at the familiar sound and turned towards the door to see Vic in the doorway.

"Vic! I was looking for you" I clumsily got of Justin and half walked half stumbled towards him, I wasn't quiet sure where he was standing though since he seemed to have developed a twin.

Just as I had reached him I felt my stomach begin to rumble and then I was throwing up on the floor. My throat was burning and not in a good way, it felt like someone had lit a blowtorch and then tried to make me swallow it.

"Vic, dude, I swear it's not what it seems" I heard Justin say in a somewhat frightened voice.

Vic didn't say anything and when I finally stood up straight and looked at him I saw the hurt look in his eyes.

"Vic baby, why are you sad?" I asked reaching out a hand to touch him, he flinched away and I felt heart sting.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" he glared at Justin "First you try and force yourself on my fiancée and now this?"

"Listen man, I-it was a mistake" Justin held his hands up as a sign of surrender "I'm sorry, I mean he practically forced me, he seduced me!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Vic suddenly burst, I was shocked because I'd never seen him like this and to be honest it was both scary and sexy. I felt myself start to get extremely turned on again and now all I wanted was Vic.

"I have an idea" I smiled and all four faces turned to me.

"How about you" I pointed to Vic "fuck me first, while you watch" I pointed to Justin next. "And then both of you fuck me at the same time" I said slowly licking my lips. Vic stared at me with a frown on his face then he let out a annoyed sigh before latching onto my wrist and pulling me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he dragged me down the stairs, past all the people and outside towards where the car was parked.

"Oh I get it, you want me all to yourself, you greedy boy" I bit my lip and snaked my arms around his neck, ready to bring him in for a kiss but he pushed me away and opened the car door for me to get inside.

As soon as I got in the car the door slammed shut, almost trapping my leg. Vic was angry. But why? I hadn't done anything wrong, nothing that I'm aware of anyway. Vic got into the car and started it up without a word, I looked him up and down quickly and then leaned towards him to place kisses on his neck. Vic pushed me back almost immediately.

"Seatbelt" he said as he drove away

"Why don't you stop the car and let me ride you" I smiled but he didn't respond.

"Do you want that Vic? Do you want your hard cock deep inside me?" I said in a low quiet voice, I noticed his grip in the steering wheel tighten and smirked.

I lay my hand on his thigh and rubbed it slowly, moving my hand higher and closer to his front.

"I want you in my mouth" I spoke seductively "I want you to fuck my warm mouth until you come all-"

"ENOUGH!" He shouted slapping my hand away and making me jump.

"Just fucking stop alright?!" he yelled "don't you at all realise what you've done?!"

I shrank back in my seat as he continued shouting, I didn't like it, I don't like him being angry at me.

"You cheated on me Kellin!" he said a little softer than before but you could still clearly hear the anger in his voice. He looked really hurt and it hurt me to see him like that, especially when I'd caused it.

"Vic..."

"Just don't talk to me okay? I-I-I just can't..." his voice broke the tiniest bit that if I was still acting upon the alcohol I wouldn't have noticed it but I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go