Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 24 (finale)

"I hope I haven't messed things up for you two" me and Justin were alone in the music shop drinking mugs of tea and talking.

The drive here was mostly silent and a bit awkward with only a few occasional questions that didn't mean much. We were sitting in the back room on a sofa that looked new, talking about that night of the party and other things.

"No, me and Vic are fine, we have other problems at the moment" I thought of Kailey and the pregnancy, I was starting to get my head around it now but she was acting differently now. It's only been a day since she told us but her attitude and mood has changed.

"Anything I can help with?" he asked and I considered telling him for a moment before I remembered that it wasn't my business to really tell anyone. And I don't think Kailey would want me to tell anyone, I love her too much hurt her.

"No, it's fine, we'll sort it out. Its not really harming our relationship anyway so..."

"Okay, well just tell Vic that I'm really sorry about what happened and that if he doesn't want me to see you again then I'd totally understand" Justin gave me a small smile and I shook my head.

"Vic wouldn't do that, I wouldn't let him, he's not the boss of me I think can work out for myself who I can and can't hang out with" I smiled "and don't worry, I'm sure hell come round"

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, sipping on tea and just enjoying the silence.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me" Justin broke the silence with his signature smirk and I pushed him lightly.

"Shut up" I laughed, he's back to his usual flirty self again, not that I minded we're only friends an I know he's straight.

"So are we cool then?" he asked nervously and I nodded my head and smiled, I can never him a grudge for too long anyway, except from Ronnie I guess but that was different.

"Cool, I got this new guitar the other day, wanna check it out?" He changed the subject standing to his feet and heading out into the shop. I put my cup of tea down and followed him happily, I'm glad things are back to normal with us it would have been a real shame if we'd stopped being friends.

"Check it out, its awesome right?" he held up a black guitar that white and green lines on it.

"Yeah, it's great" I smiled and picked up a random guitar next to me and started strumming the strings hoping I'd make something good come from it but to no avail.

"Kellin stop, stop! Your killing the guitar!" Justin took the guitar from me and I laughed and pouted unconsciously.

"Try the piano instead" he pointed to a piano in the corner of the room and carried on playing in his guitar. I jogged to the Poona and plonked myself down in the small black stool and started hitting random keys until I had made up my own little tune that actually sounded good.

"Hey Justin listen" I shouted and stopped what he was doing to look at me. I began playing the tune I made proudly and then the next thing I knew Justin had joined in with the guitar, playing whatever fitted with what I was doing.

And that's what we did for the next hour or so, I'd play something and Justin would join in or it would be the other way round. We'd even made up silly lyrics to go with the little jingles and ended up writing them all down on paper. It was fun and we laughed a lot and some of the lyrics were actually good that they could be made into songs, if we tried hard enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car outside the house, it was dark now but not that dark, I had accidentally stayed a little over half an hour and by a little over I mean two hours. Vic was sure to be angry at me now but I had persuaded Justin to give me a couple of Vic's favourite CDs for free so I could sweet talk him into forgiving me.

I got to the door and was prepping myself for the earful I would get but when I opened the door the house was silent. I walked into the living room and through to the kitchen but nobody was there, I felt unease settle within me. Something was wrong, I could feel it.

"Vic? Kailey?" I shouted, I placed the bag of CDs on the sofa and practically power walked to and up the stairs. I stopped in my tracks when I reached the top, my heart rate sped up and my breathing heavy.

I could hear noises, weird noise, no actually I knew those noises well, I heard them all time. I took a few steps forwards slowly until I was now standing right outside mine and Vic's bedroom. I held my breath as I turned the knob with a slightly shaky hand and opened it.

"Oh god..." Kaileys voice filled the room as my eyes quickly blurred with tears that ran silently down my cheeks.

Kailey was on top of Vic and it was very clear what was happening. My chest ached and my heart felt heavy as I felt the strings literally break.

"K-kellin..." I heard Vic mumble sleepily but Kailey just pressed her lips to his.

Anger filled me suddenly as I watched them and I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it hard against the wall the bed was up against. Kailey screamed and quickly turned to face me whilst Vic just lay there only moving his head to look at me.

"K-Kells" Vic mumbled and I felt my heart break all over again. I physically felt myself break, my whole body just shut down and I stopped crying.

"Kellin!" Kailey attempted to cover herself but I wasn't looking at her anyway.

"Wh-... I-I-I... " I couldn't get any words out, it hurt too much. I felt the knife being plunged into my heart as I looked into those chocolate eyes I loved so much. How could he hurt me this way? How could they betray me like this?

I turned and ran out of room, down the hall and out the door towards the car. Everything felt wrong, everything is wrong. I thought Vic loved me, I thought Kailey loved me too but obviously not. I let the tears flood my face as I started the car up and drove off to nowhere. Vic doesn't love me but why? How? Once again the tears stopped, my loud sobbing stopped and I suddenly felt numb and empty even though I was hurting at the same time. I had so many feelings inside that I couldn't handle it, it was too much.

I'm not good enough for him, he doesn't love and he'd rather fuck my sister. I couldn't control what I was doing, it was like I had somehow left my body and I was now watching myself as I carried on driving. I should have stopped
but what's the point when the one you love could hurt you this bad? Could make you feel such insufferable pain?

I saw myself, with tear streaked cheeks and red puffy eyes, I couldn't stop and neither did I want to but I carried on driving right past that red light and straight on until I could no longer feel anything. Until the image of Vic and Kailey had felt my mind. Until the darkness had finally rid me of the agony my heart felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! That's the last chapter guys, this story is finished. Ended. Done.

I'm not joking this is actually the last chapter but there will be a sequel to this only not until after a bit, so yeah, I hope you enjoyed reading this