Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 7

I woke up with a banging in my head and the left side of my face feeling sticky and smelly. I opened my eyes a little and saw that I was in Vic's room, but where was Vic? I looked at the clock and saw that it read 2:30pm, I'd slept right through morning. I tried to sit up but was stopped by a sharp pain in the back of my head, I sat up slowly and held my head, I know that feeling. I know why my head hurts and why the light hurts my eyes, I was drunk last night and now I have a bloody hangover to prove it.

I looked to the side and saw vomit on the side of the pillow, ugh gross! I picked up the glass of water by the side and drank it, after checking that there wasn't anything other than water inside. I stood from the bed and found myself standing in more vomit, my vomit.

"Ugh, fucks sake!"

I shook my foot and then carefully made my way out the door and down the hall towards the bathroom. The light seeping through the window was worse than the one in the bedroom, it made my head feel heavy and it hurt like a bitch. I opened the bathroom cabinet above the sink and found some aspirin, I quickly took some and then washed my face with the cold water.

I felt a bit better as I went back to Vic's room and put on one of his sweatshirts and a pair of shorts then headed downstairs. The house was quiet except from the voices I could hear coming from the kitchen. I reached the kitchen and saw Vic and Jaime sitting at the island in the middle of the room, they both turned to look at me.

"Hey" I said quietly, almost in a whisper, I was scared to speak loudly in case it hurt my head.

"Hi" replied Vic looking down at the cup that he held in his hands. I looked at Jaime who just nodded his head and gave me a small wave then back to Vic.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked walking into the kitchen and looking through the fridge for some milk. Vic shrugged his shoulders.

"I thought you'd need to rest" He said

I took out a bowl and a box of cereal and began making my late breakfast. Neither of them spoke and I guessed that it was because I was here, I sat down next to Vic and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Jaime stared at me with a hint of disgust in his eyes, I looked to Vic and he moved in his seat again. I sighed and got to my feet.

"Don't let me interrupt your conversation" I said and then walked out to go and sit outside, if they didn't want me there they could have just said. Fucking pricks. As soon as I stepped outside I groaned from the way the sun hurt my head, I sat down in a deck chair under an umbrella and ate my cereal.

From inside I could hear Vic and Jaime talking and to be honest I couldn't care less that they didn't want me there or maybe that was just the hangover talking and I actually did care.

I placed my bowl on the floor after I had finished and sat outside for a while, I didn't feel like going back in there if they were going to ignore me again. I closed my eyes and leaned back enjoying the cool shade of the umbrella. If I go into the sun my headache would probably come back so staying here doesn't seem too bad.

After a while I heard the sound of a door being closed and Vic saying 'goodbye', I got up from my spot and walked inside since Jaime was gone. It'll be a lot easier to talk to Vic if Jaime wasn't there, I put my bowl in the sink and walked into the living room where Vic was sitting cross legged on the floor. He looked up at me and then quickly away towards the TV, strange.

"What are you watching?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Nothing just a show" he replied not taking his eyes of the TV.

"What was Jaime doing here?" I asked turning to face him.

"Oh, nothing we were, err, just talking. He need someone to talk to so"

"Listen, I'm sorry for getting drunk last night" I said " and I kinda threw up on your bed and on the floor"

Vic had a small smile on his lips and he looked at me with one eyebrow raised and had to admit to myself that he looked pretty hot like that.

"It's cool" he said laughing a bit

"Hey do you, Urm remember anything?" I asked

"You don't remember anything from last night?" he asked seeming shocked, I shook my head no and Vic's smile only grew bigger.

"Oh my god!" he said running his hands down his face and laughing, I frowned and tried to think of what I might have done but my mind was coming up empty.

"Your not serious are you? you don't remember anything at all?" He asked

"No, I don't. I never remember anything when I get drunk it's part of the reason why I don't drink much"

"Then why did you drink yesterday?" asked Vic, I looked away from him and frowned. Why did I drink yesterday?

"I don't know" I replied shrugging my shoulders "Now are you going to tell me what I did? I didn't try to kill you did I?" I joked

"Oh yes, you did!" Vic stood up and walked into the kitchen and I followed behind him, I watched as he took out a packet of crisps from the cupboard and began eating them.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked sitting down "I didn't actually try to kill you did I?"

"Yeah, you did" He was still smiling so I wasn't sure whether I should take him seriously or not. "You used your mouth as your weapon of choice" He winked then walked outside and I followed him again.

"What like, did I bite you or something?" I asked confused, I really didn't get what he was trying to say, why can't he just tell me without trying to be clever? Vic carried on walking.

"God no! Imagine if you had though? Jesus!" he laughed and I couldn't help but think that he was enjoying me not knowing anything which kind of pissed me of a little. I walked in front him and stopped him from going anywhere, he smiled and popped a crisp into his mouth.

"Vic please just tell me!" I cried and his smile grew bigger, he sighed and then looked at the pool then back to me.

"Why don't you make me?" He said

"I've been begging you to tell me this whole time-"

"No no, Kellin" he interrupted me, I frowned and he moved his head closer and said in a whisper like voice "make me!"

slowly I felt my face change as the events of last night quickly came to surface in my memory, my head was filled with images and sounds of what I did and what Vic did. I looked at Vic who shrugged at me and gave me an apoligetic smile, I was sure I was blushing, I could feel my face burning with embrassment and I couldn't take it. I ran inside quickly, ignoring Vic's voice calling out for me stop and asking where I was going. I ran upstairs and into my room, shutting the door closed and dropping down to the floor, I rested my head on my knees and sighed. I can't believe I tried to have to sex with him!

I know when I get drunk I sometimes behave inappropriately but I have never tried to have sex with anyone, at least I hope I haven't. Oh god, I really hope I haven't messed everything up already. There was a knock at the door and I knew it was Vic.

"Kellin? can you let me in?" He asked through the door.

I ran to my bed and jumped under the covers pulling them over my head. I heard the door open and I closed my eyes but as soon as I did an image of me giving Vic a blow job came to mind.

"Kellin?" Said Vic softly, I heard him walk over to me and then sit beside me on the bed. He rubbed my back through the blankets.

"You weren't… that bad" he said, I pulled the blanket away and sat up facing him. I wasn't That bad?! I practically threw myself at him and wouldn't take no for an answere.

"Yes I was! I tried to seduce you by jerking off!" I said cringing at the memory, Vic laughed and shook his head.

"It almost worked though, I thought about it but then I remembered you were drunk"

"Vic I'm so sorry, Oh my god! I can't believe I actually did all that"

"It's okay Kells, everyone acts differently when their drunk, you just happen to get very … sexual"

"I swear I am never drinking again" I groaned and fell back into the bed.

"Never? That's a bit extreme don't you think? I mean I'd like to see a bit of horny Kellin very now and then"

I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it lightly, he laughed and then caught the pillow when I went to hit him again. He was so stupid sometimes but I loved that about him, he can take any bad situation and make it seem like it isn't that big of a deal even though I knew that this was a big a deal. I've left Vic wanting more and more each time we come close to sex and I can't help but feel bad. I wasn't ready for sex just yet but maybe I could do something else to please him.

Before I could change my mind I grabbed Vic by his shirt and pulled him down to me connecting my lips to his. I kissed him, putting as much passion as I could into it, Vic pulled away after a moment and looked down at me with a frown.

"What's all this about?" he asked breathlessly

"Nothing" I said, I placed a hand on his chest and pushed gently he got the hint and moved away from me. I sat up and pushed Vic backwards so he was on his back towards the the foot of the bed, I hovered over him and bent my head to kiss his lips once and then move on to his neck.

"Kellin?" He asked his voice going weird when kissed his soft spot. I smiled and then went on to suck and bite, leaving a hickey. Vic moaned and I felt him hold my hips and pull me down to him. I was a little nervous but I wasn't going to let him know that, I rolled my hips down into him and felt his jeans grow tight very quickly.

"Kellin, w-what are you do-oing" gasped Vic, his grip on my hips got tighter but I didn't mind.

"Just relax, let me do this okay?" I said as I worked on undoing his belt, I had almost got it off when Vic stopped me.

"Kellin, you don't have to" he said sitting up, I pushed him back onto his back

"Yes I do, I want to" I said, I pulled his belt off and went to the button and the zip but Vic stopped me.

"Please Vic, let me do this for you" I said and began palming the tight bulge through his jeans, Vic gasped and I smiled at the effect that I was having on him.

He lifted his hips up so I could easily pull down the jeans to his ankles. I rubbed him through the thin material of his boxers and and smiled when he closed his eyes. He pushed himself into my hand so I removed it and kissed his bulge before pulling away his boxers and throwing them on the floor.

My eyes widened at the sight of him and I briefly remembered seeing his dick when I was drunk and I was pretty impressed with it then too.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" smirked Vic

"Maybe later" I said and took him in my hand, he let out a little breath of air at the contact.

"You like that?" I asked stroking him slowly up and down, he nodded his head quickly and dropped it to the bed with a moan. I felt myself getting turned on at the sight of him, I ran my thumb over his tip and I saw him lightly grip the sheets underneath him. I kept moving my hand faster and faster, running my thumb over his tip every now and then.

"Oh f-fuck! Kellin" he moaned and bucked his hips into my hand.

I moved down so I was in between his legs and kissed his thigh moving closer and closer towards his sex. Having a sister who's a prostitute does have some advantages besides from the money, she taught me everything I know about sex, well straight sex anyway but that doesn't mean you can't use some of that knowledge during gay sex.

"Shit! Ohh yeah" cried Vic when I replace my hand with my mouth.

I removed my mouth and licked the long line that ran under his shaft all the way to the tip. Vic moaned and I took that as my cue to put him in my mouth as much as I could and bobbed my head up and down whilst pumping what was left with my hand.

"Oh fuck Kellin!" he moaned gripping my hair in a tight fist and pushing my head down, I thought I was going to choke on him but I didn't so I got a little bit dating and brought him further into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat.

"Sh-shit kells, I-I'm close"

"Come for me baby" I said and pumped my hand faster, Vic was wriggling around underneath me and it was the hottest sight.

"You look so hot right now" I told him "with your big cock in my hand"

"Fuck!" He cried out and I placed him in my mouth again sucking with all my might, a moment later Vic was shooting in my mouth with a string of profanities coming from his mouth.

I helped him ride out his high and sucked him clean then sat back and watched him catch his breath. He smiled at me and then closed his eyes

"Fuck" he breathed "you are really good at that" He said getting up and grabbing his boxers from the floor.

"I try" I laughed "You learn a lot from a sister who … has experience" I said, I had almost told Vic about my sister job. I know I probably should but it's none of his business and it's a lot harder than you think to tell people about it.

"Well if that's what I get every time you get drunk then you should probably start drinking now" he joked sitting back on the bed with me.

"And you also turned kinda slutty too" he said smirking at me. I felt myself go red but I quickly controlled it.

"I did didn't I?" I grimaced "I can't help myself" I rested my head on Vic's shoulder and he pulled me close. "it just comes out"

"I like it" he said smiling "especially the way I looked with my 'big cock in your hand' "

"Shut up" I said hitting his shoulder, he grabbed my arm and then pushed me back into the bed, pinning my wrists beside my head.

"Thank you for that" he said then kissed my lips lightly "I could always return the favour?" he raised an eyebrow and released one of my wrists so his hand could travel down the side of my body.

"No, no it's okay" I said stopping him and siting up "I'm fine, thanks" he looked at me weird and then smiled.

"Okay, I gotta go make a phone call real quick, why don't you go pick out a movie for us to watch?"

I nodded my head and kissed him before getting of the bed and making my way downstairs. He was a little bossy sometimes but I really didn't mind it, and as for him "returning the favour" I don't think I'll let him do that just yet. I'm fine with doing stuff to him but I don't think I'm ready for sex yet and I may have seemed confident when I was drunk but I'm really quiet self conscious about my body.

I just don't want him to laugh at me or anything which I know he wouldn't do but I can't help but worry sometimes. I picked up a random cd from the pile that was next the TV and popped it in then sat on the sofa waiting for Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is like major late but I was really busy
School is piling homework jn me guys.
I'll try and get another chapter up really quick later
Or tomorrow