Unbreakable

(II)- Queasy

They spent that night much like they had the last, except Emily decided to stay away from the alcohol because she was feeling sick already. In fact she decided to turn in early because she had been sick not long after leaving the restaurant, obviously the smell of the place made her feel queasy.

By morning she realised she must be coming down with something because as soon as they pulled up outside the mausoleum, Emily dashed to the nearest bin to vomit in it. Murphy was right behind her and took hold of her hair so she wouldn't get any sick in it. He rubbed her back soothingly but it only made her bring up more sick. When she was finish she stood up straight and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Ye okay?" Murphy asked, letting go of her hair so it fell back down into its normal position. "Yeah I'm fine, I think my bodies just detoxing itself" she said as she and Murphy began walking inside behind Conner. They had come to the mausoleum to pay respect to Rocco and although Emily wanted to stay in the fresh air she wasn't going to stay outside, she wanted to pay her own respect. When they got inside Conner was already kneeling down in front of Rocco's grave slate. Murphy rubbed her arm before kneeling down next to Conner and bowing his head. Emily stood behind them slightly, giving them space to do their thing. Romeo was stood off to the side and Emily appreciated him doing so, she would have felt more uncomfortable with him peering over their shoulders. Looking at Rocco's picture made memories coming flooding back in an instant. Happy memories of the first time they met, the time Rocco and the boys took her on a tour of Boston, the pranks and inside jokes. Then it got to the last remaining memories, most importantly his death. Murphy and Conner started talking about his picture and Romeo was on his phone but Emily couldn't stop picturing Rocco flying back in his chair once she pulled the trigger, the blood on his face and clothes... the blood of her hands. She quickly took off running and was over joyed when she found the girls toilets. Two were currently occupied but the furthest cubical was free and Emily wasted no time in lifting up the lid and vomiting into it. She was in there for a good few minutes before leaving the cubical to wash her hands and clean up her face. One women had already left but one was still washing her hands. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, I'd hate to be stuck in a cubical with someone throwing up next to me" Emily said sheepishly, she was extremely embarrassed. "It's alright sweetheart, I remember what it was like. It use to just come and go. Morning sickness...more like 'when you least expect it' sickness." Emily was about to correct the women but she was already walking out the door. Emily looked at herself in the mirror and placed her hand on her stomach. She kept telling herself she couldn't be pregnant but deep down, apart of her wasn't sure.

Emily was sat in the passenger seat this time as Romeo drove them to Tropical Tan, it turns out Gorgeous George is no natural beauty. Emily had to try and get herself focused, all she could think of was the prospect of carrying a mini Emily/Murphy around inside her. She had always wanted to be a mum and start a family with Murphy, but she had a nagging in the back of her mind telling her that Murphy didn't feel the same. Emily could walk away from this lifestyle for her baby, however it was in Murphy's blood, he and Conner could never truly let go. She couldn't ask him to chose between having a baby with her and continuing on the saints, which is something he was born to do. But Emily didn't want to chose between having a baby or possibly losing Murphy. She soon decided she wasn't going to say anything to him until she had taken the test and was one hundred percent sure, for all she knew she could be worrying about nothing. Before she knew it they had pulled up outside the tanning salon and it was Emily's job to go in a fine out whereabouts George was. She had no idea what he actually looked like but the boys gave her the basic idea of what she was looking for. She went straight towards the back room where the sun beds were located and was thankful to find only one man in there, and he matched the description. She scurried back outside, over to the car and signalled for the boys to come in. They followed her as she led them to the back room. George was singing to himself so they didn't have to worry about being extremely quiet. Conner pulled out his gun and crouched down next to the sun bed but before Emily could pull out her gun, Murphy spun her round to face him and lifted her up, placing her on top on the sun bed. George started to scramble around inside it and Emily's body weight wasn't enough on its own so Murphy leaned on it as well. "What a lovely singing voice ye got there. We'd like ye ta song for us. Can ye do that for me George? Can ye do that?!" George obviously couldn't talk as he was being crashed by Emily and Murphy's combined weight but he must have done something as Conner tapped the cover with his gun and Murphy quickly took her by the waist and helped Emily hop off it. Conner grabbed George so he and Murphy could pin him against the wall with a gun to each hand. Emily pulled out one of her hand guns from her shoulder holster and aimed it at his head. Emily found it rather amusing to watch his eyes go wide as she did so, however George was less amused. "We want the shooter you motherfuckers use on the priest" Murphy shouted, but not to loud that the people in the other room could hear. "I don't know who it is" This pissed Emily off because she hated being lied too, so she did the first thing she could think of an kneed him in the groin. "His name!" she stated firmly. George took a few seconds to wait for the pain to subside before answering. "It's the truth! Concezio didn't tell no-one what he was doing cuz he knew nobody would have o'kay'ed it! The shooter is an independent contractor! That's all I know!" Emily felt a tad bad for kneeing him in the groin because she could tell that he was in fact telling the truth. She was about to un-cook the hammer of her gun when Conner grabbed the necklaces around George's neck and tightened them so he was struggling to breathe. "Where's Yakavetta hidin'?"
"The Prudential! Fortieth floor! Jesus Christ!" It was a struggle to make out what he was trying to say but Emily was sure she heard him right. Emily kept her gun raised but turned slightly when a phone began ringing. Romeo picks up the phone and tosses it to Emily, it was a text reading 'where?'
"You meeting someone tonight George?" Emily said, handing Murphy the phone. "Yeah, the brugliones" Emily quickly glanced at Murphy and Conner to see if they knew what he was talking about...clearly not. "The what?" Murphy asked on behalf of all of them.
"Yakavetta's racket chiefs. Street guys" his face began brightening up as he continued, "Your kind of guys. You could take a real bite outta crime here, huh? I could help you." Murphy handed the phone to Conner and after a quick look he raised it in front of George's face, "What's this?"
"Nobody forgot what you guys did to use last time. They're staying indoors. I give out the location an hour before." Emily began laughing slightly, more to herself then the others. "What a bunch of pussies" she said un-cooking her gun and putting it back in its holster. "My uncles place it closed tonight. I got the key" Romeo said from behind them. Emily cupped George's face and squished it together and shook his head slightly, "How's Mexican suit you, George?" She let go of his face so he could answer clearly. "Makes no difference to me. I think I just shit my European cut speedos."

In the car on the way to Silver Peos, George sat in the back, in-between Murphy and Conner. He had become more talkative since they left the tanning salon, but in all honesty Emily preferred it when he was fearing for his life... at least that way he'd stop talking. "Meeting you was like a dream come true" George said, causing Emily to look in the rear view mirror to see who he was talking to. "Me?" the disbelief was clear in her voice as she asked. "Yeah! Man I've had some crazy dreams...well nightmares, since the Pappa Joe trial. You're always in a black leather jump suit, cat women style, you know what I mean! I wouldn't mind being killed by you if you was wearing one of them, cuz damn you're hot!" Emily began laughing as she lifted up her left hand to show George her ring, "I'm also engaged."
"Well shit! Who's the lucky man?" All four of them began laughing, leaving George looking dumb folded. Emily watched in the mirror as Murphy pulled out his gun and aimed it at George, "ye're lookin' at him."
George began rambling on about how he was sorry and he didn't mean anything by it, he was simply pointing out that he found her attractive. "Calm down George, we're just messing with you. The funs over now anyway because we're here" Emily said just as Romeo pulled the car to a halt outside the restaurant. They all got out and Murphy and Conner began quickly dragging George inside before anyone saw. But something had caught Emily's eye, a man was sitting in a parked truck. She could only see the back of his head through the back window but something didn't seem right. She was about to go over and take a closer look when Romeo grabbed her attention. "Emily, hurry up. Murph and Conn want you inside" with one last glance at the man in the parked truck she turned around and walked inside the restaurant, Romeo closing the door behind her.