Unbreakable

(II)- Erin go Brah

They had been waiting a little over an hour and now they were only waiting on one more guy to show up. Romeo was out front taking orders and delivering food which Emily was cooking. Murphy was tapping George to a metal bus cart and Conner was painting something on his back. Romeo came storming in obviously annoyed, "These dagos are getting antsy and I'm getting Spicaroo'd and Pepe'd. The kids about to go Poncho fucking Villa out there." Conner looked out and did a quick head count before informing them all that they was only waiting on one more and as if like clockwork, the last guy walks in. "The gangs all here." Without missing a beat, Romeo slams the hot pans into a dish sink before turning to the three and holding out his hand, "Gimme my fucking bee bee gun." Emily couldn't hide her laughter at what he had said. In the car on the way to the restaurant Romeo had a hissy fit about how Emily got two proper guns and he got a women's purse gun. "Naw. Ye've earned ye're stripes, Rome" Murphy said, chucking Romeo a gun identical to the boys. Romeo looked as though he was about to cry, until Murphy told him to tighten it up. Romeo grabbed the push cart and pushed it out of the kitchen. Murphy led the way through a little cabinet that brought them to behind the bar, once all four of them were out Murphy, Conner and Emily came out from behind the bar and crept up closer behind the brugliones. Romeo moved along the bar so he'd also be closer to the action. "'Erin go brah' what the hell does that mean?" one of the men asked. "It's Irish, for ye're fucked" Emily was about to laugh but she didn't have time as the brugliones began turning around and drawing their weapons. Emily began firing along side the boys, she took out at least three with her own shots but they all shot each guy at least once...just to make sure. They had taken out eight men within seconds, the thrill was clear on Romeos face. "Viva La Mejico, bitches!" he said, jumping over the bar to stand with them. An unconscious George rose with the bus cart still tapped to him, "Uh, I've seen the light! You guys have really turned me around of this! I'm like born again and shit! I swear!" Murphy glances at Conner and Emily before asking if they should let him go. Emily reholsters her gun as Conner slips one bullet in a revolver, spins the barrel and snaps it shut. He's decided they should let God decide and places the gun to George's head, "Ye best be right with ye're Jesus, boy." He pulls the trigger and to George's relief it was a blank. A terrified George stumbled towards the exit but stops and turns as Conner talks to him, "George? Ye know all good boys go ta heaven." George nodded and scurried as quickly as he could out the exit. "Now, that was, perhaps the finest example of spiritual guidance that I have ever had the good fortune ta witness" Murphy said as Conner rejoined the groups gathering area. "Well, thank ye very much" Conner sounded very proud of his little performance. "Mysterious ways remember" Emily said, causing the brothers to chuckle slightly. However the laughter quickly stopped and Emily was pushed to the ground as gun fire commenced. Murphy was on top of her, shielding her body with his own, whilst scrambling to reload his gun. As the gun fire seizes Murphy pulls up and take Emily with him. They all level out their guns at a women none of them have seen before, whilst Romeo runs for the door the other gun shots were coming from. "Drop the gun! Drop it!" Conner demands and she quickly does as she's told by placing in down on a nearby table. "Easy there guys and girl. I'm alone" this meant jackshit to Emily, there never asked it she brought company. Romeo came running back over and told the rest of the group that the other shooter was gone. "Who the fuck are you?" Emily asked, not taking her eyes off the women. "My names Eunice-" Emily quickly cut her off at the recognition of her name. "Eunice Bloom?" they all turned to look at her in surprise. "Yes. My names Eunice Bloom... and I'm your new guardian angle. The torch was passed to me by a mutual friend" Emily began lowering her weapon, already figuring out what's going on. "A mutual friend? By the name of fuckin' who?!"
"Paul, Maximilian, fucking Smecker" the boys began lowering their guns as well, a look of sorrow on their faces. They had heard the news of Smeckers death from uncle Sibeal over in Ireland. "We heard about Smecker. He was a good man" Murphy said, compassion clear in his voice.
"Aye, ye have our condolences."
"And you mine."
Emily didn't want to impose of the moment but they had big questions that needed answers, "Sorry, but who the hell was that guy?"
"That, I suspect, was the shooter you've been looking for" Emily looks at Conner and Murphy, they look back at her then at each other, they all had the same expression on their faces... Frustration and anger. "Fucking...what the fuck?! Who the fuck is this brawd?! And what the fucks going on, here?!" Romeo was clearly confused by the situation. "Let's speed this up before your sidekicks got to dig any deeper into his impressive vocabulary" Emily and the boys chuckled but Romeo looked pissed. "Oh, no you didn't!"
"Oh, yes I did. I am an FBI agent who is controlling this investigation from within, in order to ensure you never see the inside of a prison cell. I am conspiring to do this with three like minded individuals who have aided you in the past. Though I have yet to inform them of my agenda because, well, a girls gotta have her fun."
"Dolly, Duffy and Greenly?" asked Murphy, although they were the only people who have aided them.
"The very same."
"How are the lads?" Conner asked, but Emily could answer this one.
"Well they're defiantly scared. They were positive you'd work it out because you're so good" they all looked at her again, surprised. Obviously the lads never told Eunice they visited one of the saints and Emily just never thought to tell the boys.
"Two of them are defiantly are scared, ones just horny" the three of them laughed, not even having to try and work out which one. "Bet'cha I can guess which one" Murphy said smiling at Emily and Conner. "Bet'cha can, but lets save if for group. Right now, we have a big problem"
"What's that?" Conner asked.
"This," she said indicating to the bodies and blood, "simply won't do."

Emily had to step outside after about twenty minutes of mopping up blood to get some fresh air... the last thing they needed was to be cleaning up her sick as well. She heard the restaurant door and assumed it would be Murphy coming to check on her, but was shocked to see Eunice standing next to her. "How far gone are you?" Emily's heart beat began quickening; she hadn't said anything to anyone, she wasn't even certain that there was anything to tell. Eunice noticed that Emily was stuck for ones so continued talking, "I'm an FBI agent Emily, it's my job to notice things that other people would generally miss." Emily composed herself before speaking, "I'm not one hundred percent sure if I actually am pregnant, I need to pick up a test. I just haven't had time with everything that's going on" Eunice placed her hand on Emily's shoulder and gave it a tight reassuring squeeze. "Leave it with me. I'll pick one up and bring in to Mcginty's later on tonight, the sooner we know the better."
Emily was about to thank her when the boys came strolling out of the restaurant. Emily, Romeo and Murphy got in the car as Conner arranged a time for Eunice to bring Dolly, Duffy and Greenly to Mcginty's for the big reveal. Emily was excited to see them again and especially excited to see their faces when they found out Eunice had been playing them from the get go, but she wasn't excited about taking the test because once she had... everything could change.