Swear To Shake It Up

Shake It Up

It was february. Kayce and Emma had tried to keep in touch with the guys but it hadn't worked. Sure the guys called a few times and wrote a few letters but that was it. Nothing els. Kayce and Emma had their numbers but the guys never picked up. The girls were miserable. It was Valentines day and all the couples at school had been kissing and hugging. Kayce was spending the night at Emma's house so they could stay up late and eat candy.

On the way to Emma's Kayce stopped by the story. A teen magazine caught her eye. The cover read. "Teen Sex Symbols Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie have finally settled down! See inside fore details. Kayce flipped through the magazine and snorted with disgust. She saw the pictures of her and Ryan together and it imediatly brought a cloud of tears to her eyes. "Im better off without him." She bought the magazine.

Kayce let herself in the door and walked up to Emma's room. Her parents and sisters were out of town at a cheerleading competition. "Hey Emma whats going on?" She jumped on the bed next to Emma. Emma put her head down. "Just homework. And I miss... nevermind." Kayce handed her the magazine. I thought you might like this. Emma flipped through until she found the article. She looked up. "We looked so happy. Look at us now." the doorbell rang. Emma stood up. "That's my package."

Emma and Kayce ran down the stairs. The package was too small to be a bunch of books. It wasn't labled. Emma hacked at it with a knife. A walkie talkie was inside. A deep voice wavered from it. "I am going to give you some instructions. First go out side. Then go to the pond and walk 35 steps until you see the big willow tree. Tell me when you're there." The voice went away. Kayce smiled and grabbed her shoes. "Sounds fun."

Kayce and Emma turned toward the pond. They walked until they were under the willow tree. The walkie talkie beeped. "look up." Emma turned to kayce. "God that sounded really close didn't it?" Kayce looked up while Emma turned off the speaker. She tapped Emma and Emma looked up at her. "What?" Kayce smiled brightly. "there is a reason it sounded so close." Emma stood and loked up. "OH MY GOD!" 4 shapes dropped down by her. Kayce and Emma screamed. "BRENDON! RYAN!"