Swear To Shake It Up

Yoiur misery a nd hate wll kill us ALL

Emma couldn't belive how upset Kayce was. It was really scaring her and now they were flying to Vegas? What was the world comming to? And what was up with Spencer? He must have liked her for a long time..... The house was up and moving by 10 a.m. Bags were being packed and they were all dong second checks to make sure that they hadn't left anything. After all was clear the drove to the airport. kayce and Ryan were still not talking. Emma checked her car into the parking garage so it would be there when they got back.

They waited in the terminal bored and tired. There was alot of Kayce and Ryan tension going on. Spencer came back from talking on the phone. Emma called out to him. "how's your girl?" Spencer looked up. "Rachel? Oh she's fine. She is meeting us in vegas." Emma raised an eyebrow. "Who is Rachel?" Spencer looked up from texting. "i got a new girl since we have been gone. She is really nice. You'll meet her either late tonight or tomorrow." Emma took a seat near Brendon. "What about Jon? Same girl?" Brendon shook his head. "No, you'll meet her too." Passenger boarding was called and Emma and Kayce were led into a first class compartment.

Luckily, they were the only 6 people in first class. It was quiet nice. Kayce liked getting cheese cake when ever she asked and Emma enjoyed the peach and Lime daquiries every so often. The flight was great other than the fatc that Ryan and Kayce were still not talking. Ryan walked over to Brendon and Emma. he whispherd to them. "lauren is comming to meet us at the airport." Emma was shocked. "Ryan how could you do that to Kayce???" Ryan shrugged. "I love Lauren."

Emma excused herself to the bathroom and Kayce followed soon after. "hey uh Kayce? there is something you should know. Lauren is meeting us at the airport. Are you going to be ok?" Kayce gave an evil smile. "yeah, I'll be fine. I am actually looking forward to sitting down and talking to her for a while." Kayce went back to her seat. Emma decided to leave the "Ryan loves Lauren part" to herself. She knew that kayce's heart couldn't take any more beatings.

After about a 4 hour flight the gang stood waiting in the lobby area for Lauren. Suddenly a shriek was heard behind them. "RYAN! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" A brunette threw herself into Ryan's arms and smothered him with kisses. Ryan pulled her off. "uh, yeah, Lauren? this is Kayce." Lauren turned a startled face toward kayce. "So you're the one who answered the phone?" Kayce smiled polietly. "Yep, that was me." Lauren shook her hand." It is nice to meet you Kayce. Ryan? I'm really tired can we go to your house?" Ryan smiled. "Sure" Kayce watched Ryan help her into the taxi and smile as he held her hand. Kayce was crying on the inside and Emma knew it. Emma knew that Kayce still loved him ,but she also knew that Ryan would never know that. Kayce would never tell him. When they pulled into ryan's driveway they all helped shlep bags in. When they were done Kayce forgot her purse on the driveway. She rushed outside to get it. When she stood up she saw Ryan standing behind her. "Your girlfriend is pretty. You must be really proud." Ryan tried to comfort her. "no, it's not that.." but Kayce was gone.

After setting up their sleeping areas kayce and Emma ended up sharing a room. Brendon Spencer and Jon got one too. Lauren and Ryan shared one as well. In the other room lauren kisses Ryan deeply. He kissed her back. She wishphered "I love you" and he responded. "i love you too Kayce." they both sat up. He looked at Lauren. "i'm sorry." she smiled. "don't be. I can tell that you love her. And I don't want to get in the way. Ryan Ross? I dump you." lauren strode from the room.