Swear To Shake It Up

CARRY ON CARRY ON

Kayce was in and out of sleep all night. She had finally fallen into good sleep when somebody was tugging on her to wake up. She grumbled. "Go away." and rolled. over. "Ok. I just thought you would want to hear me out." Kayce's eyes snapped open. "Ryan?" He laughed. "uh, yeah. Wanna take a walk?"

Kayce pulled a hoidie on and followed Ryan outside. He took her and and he felt her go stiff. "Lauren and I arn't.. anymore..." Kayce was shocked. "Care to share why?" He blushed deep red. "Uh, well we were.... kissing. and I said your name." Kayce giggled. "i bet that didn't go over too well did it?" Ryan led her down the sidewalk. The sun was just comming up. "Actually, she could tell that she wasn't the one. She is still going to be a great friend of mine so you will still see her around. I am sorry for what I did. I know sorry doesnt cut it but it is an ok start. Kayce was confused. The boy she loved with all her heart had broken it into peices and now, he was back again. "I don't know what to say." She put her head in her hands. He pulled her face up to his level. "Say you'll give me a chance." She smiled. "That I can do."

On the way back to the house Ryan still noticed kayce was tense. "You don't trust me do you?" kayce shook her head. "it isn't that but I am scared that as soon as I get close to you again you are going to do the same thing." Ryan grimanced. " I can't assure you in words. You're just going to have to wait and see. Sound fair?" Kayce nodded "yep" They stopped at the door frame before going inside. Ryan kissed her. Kayce knew that she was happy to have him back. He pulled back and hugged her. "Am I a better kisser than Spencer?" Kayce laughed but didn't respond. He sighed. "Looks like I need to work on that." They heard a loud thump ang glanced at the window. 4 head stood staring back at them.

They were both swamped when they entered. Many hugs and congrats. Brendon and emma were very happy. They were their best friends. They hated that they had been fighting. When Kayce went up to take a shower Ryan sat near Emma. "Can you do me a favor?" Emma looked surprised and Brendon leaned in closer to hear. "Can you teach me to kiss better?" Emma almost fell out of her chair. Brendon was shocked. "NO!" Emma laughed. "No, sorry. I am Brendon's" Emma smiled and went into her new bedroom to get changed for the day. Ryan stood up but Brendon caught his arm. "i can help you." Ryan shrugged him off. "Funny"

Emma went up to change and she heard Jon and Spencer call. "We need to go pick up Kathleen!" Brendon knocked and entered the room. Emma raised her eyebrow. "Uh, kathleen as in our dance teacher and coffee shop lady?" Brendon chuckled. "yeah, Jon had his eye on her ever since he first saw her. So after you guys left he asked her out. Dating ever since." Emma hugged him. "Can't you guys just pick one girl?" Brendon kisses her head. "I satyed with you didn't I?" Emma laughed. "That you did."