Swear To Shake It Up

YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME

After getting dressed Emma and Brendon cleane dup the room Brendon was using. When Emma headed downstairs Ryan and Kayce were laying on the coach together infront of Ryan's big screen. Kayce seemed to be enjoying herself. Brendon sat on Ryan and Emma took Kayce upstairs to ptalk privately

"So Kayce... what's going on in your world?" Kayce collapsed on the bed. "My life is amazing at the moment. I don't want the next few days to end!" Emma smiled. "So uh, is Ryan a bad kisser?" Kayce turned red. "If I say yes you better not tell him!" Emma laughed. "ofcourse I wont. But he asked me to teach him how to kiss." Kayce turned red. "you can if you want to!" Emma pretended to gag. ""ew NO!"

When Kayce and Emma saw the sight before them they almost fell down the stairs. Kayce nudge Emma. "I guess you don't have to worry about teaching Ryan to kiss anymore eh?" Emma was very red. "I don't know which is worse. My boyfriend teaching yours to kiss or your boyfriend asking him to help him." Brendon pulled his head back. "No, remember what I told you before? You're doing it again." Ryan grabbed his head. "YOURE NOT HELPING!"

Emma and Kayce decided to slip back intot he room that they were sharing to avoid embarassing situations. They listened to their ipods and found some old magazines from 2006. Brendon came up and tapped Kayce. "Ryan wants you." Kayce stood up and winked at Emma. "Ok. See you in a few." She hurried down the stairs. Brendon sat down on the bed next to Emma. Emma went to kiss him but stopped. "So, uh, Is Ryan a better kisser than me?"

Brendon sat up quickly. "How do you know?!" Emma laughed. "Kayce and I saw the whole thing. Very nice hob." Brendon turned very very very red. "I'm not like that. He just asked for my help. that's all..." Emma laughed and hugged him tightly. "I know." She kissed him. He laughed and said. "You are soo much better, but with any luck. He got a little bit better."

Kayce stepped into Ryan's room. She realized that she would be staying in there with him tonight. "Yeah Ryan?" He motioned for her to sit down. "I found this on the floor in your room." He held out her silver ring to her. She slid it on. "Thanks! I wonder where that went!" Ryan hugged her. "I'm glad we are ok. I was stupid but now, I know you are the one for me." He leaned in close and kissed her. Kayce had to admit that a little bit of training went a long way. The only problem was that he had "trained" with Brendon. She pulled back. Ryan looked worried. "What's wrong babe?" Kayce laughed "nothing. It is just the thought of you kissing Brendon startles me."

"How did. you . find. out?!" Kayce laughed. "Emma and I saw the whole thing. I don't mind!" Ryan looked ashamed. "Well.. am I?" Kayce laughed. "Yes, you are much better!" Ryan heard the door unlock. He came out of the bedroom with Kayce right benhind him. Emma and Brendon came down too. The door opened. Jon stood with a glowing kathleen. Kathleen almost knocked the wind out of Kayce and Emma while hugging them. "Long time no see girlies!" "So what time is the wedding?"