Swear To Shake It Up

I'M STANDING ON THE BRIDGE, I'M WAITING IN THE DAR

Brendon? Will you let me in? I need to get dressed!" Brendon unlocked the door. For dancing both Emma and Kayce were wearing ripped jean skrits with flip flops and a tanktop. Emma came into get changed. "SO what are you guys doing tonight?" Brendon shrugged. "i dont know yet. We might just hang out there and do "manly" things." Emma laughed. "i don't want to know. Ever." He waited until she was dressed and then hugged her. "I know you are going dancing. NO HOOKING UP! Ok?" Emma laughed. "Don't worry about me." She kissed him and rushed out in the car with Kayce and Kathleen.

In the car they turned up the music and jammed to fergalicious. Kayce and Emma made fun of the words and replaced Fergalicious with Brendondonlicious or Ryanlicious. Girl stuff. They arrived at the house. They rang the doorbell. A beautiful brunette stood in the doorway. "I'M SOO HAPPY TO MEET YOU! I'M KAYLA!" Both Kayce and Emma were hugged tightly. The woman stepped back. "Itis a pleasure to finally meet you. Ryan talks about you often Kayce. And Brendon wont shut up about you Emma. I'm glad you made it! Come in come in! Jasmin is already here. Are you guys ready to go?"

When they reached Club Ra Kayce could already feel the music pounding through her veins. She was really excited. Bridal showers arn't so bad after all. The group of girls started dancing instantly. Guys always crowded around her but she stayed near Emma. Friends till the end. When they finaly sat down they all ordered drinks. They laughed. They all ordered daquiries. Peach and Lime ones. Kayla gave Kayce a dare. "I dare you to walk up to a guy and ask if he wants a blowjob." Kayce agreed because she never backed down from a challenge. She grabed the drink and hid it behind her back. She leaned next to a tall and cute guy. "I was wondering... would you like a blowjob?" He turned red. "If it came from you. Sure!" Kayce giggled and handed him the drink.

Emma had almost fallen out of the booth when she saw Kayce walking back. "HE ACTUALLY LOOKED DISSAPOINTED!" Kayce told her to shut up but continued to look pleased with herself for the rest of the night. They danced until 2 a.m and decided to leave. Kayla had fun and so did Jasmin. When they reached Ryan's home Kayla waited in the car while jasmin, Kayce, and Emma went inside to get the guys.

The three of them burts out laughing at the sight of the room. There were poker chips and playing cards everywhere on the floor. There was some kind of brown stuff covering the walls. It was dripping. Kayce pointed at it. "What the hell is that?" Jasmin shrugged. "I have no idea!" Emma looked around the room. "Uh, where are the guys?" The grils went into the back room. (the game room) and all the guys turned and looked at them. Each guy was wearing a stripper's stocking. Kayce rolled her eyes. "Do we want to know?"

The guys hurriedly cleaned-up what ever game they were playing. They called a taxi for the groom to be and then set the bride off to her apartment as well. Jasmin stayed longer and helped pick up a bit. Jon and Spencer crashed into bed. Jasmin wished them good night and left. ryan and Brendon pulled off the tights. When Brendon saw Emma staring at him he just said. "We were having a bit of fun."

When Kayce fel into bed beside Ryan he snuggle dup close to her and held her tightly. "i missed you." Kayce squeezed his arms. "i missed you too. Tomorrow is going to be busy." Ryan replied. "yep, and it is a very special day. Make sure to pay attention."