Swear To Shake It Up

AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS

The next morning was a nightmare. Kayce and Emma were in the bathroom doing hair and make up and the guys were all trying to get their tux's just right. Emma and Kayce finsished make- up and were now attempting to curl their hair. It wasn't really working. Emma burnt ehr cheek five times before sucessfully curling all of her hair and Kayce was having issues with eyeliner. It kept on smudging. They had to be at the church in 45 minutes to practice. Emma and Kayce still hadn't officialy met the groom yet. They didn't even know his name! Emma bumped into Brendon on the way downstairs. "What's the groom's name?" He took her arm and led her to the car. "David. Issac."

Emma told Kayce this and it puzzled them both. The name sounded so familiar to them. They sat quietly thinking until they reached the church. Ryan brushed Kayce's hair out of her eyes. "Quiet people scare me." Emma gave him a glance. "Why does the name David Issac sound familiar?" Brendon patted her leg. "Maybe because he was the groom in I write Sins Not Tragedies?"

Kayce's jaw dropped. "OMG! She is marrying him? I used to think he was soo hot!" Ryan gave her a look. "That was before I met you." He kissed her. "It better have been." They walked intot he church and the guys went to find David and Kayce and Emma went to find Kayla and jasmin. Kayla was getting her hair done. "I'm soo glad you're here! I'm very excited." Emma put their purses down and sat next to Kayce and Jasmin. "So what are we doing today?" Kayla smiled. "We didn't want a long ceremony so here is how it is gonig to go down. You will enter first and stand near the roses. I will come up stand next to David we exchange vows we kiss we go to the reception and then on our honeymoon. Simple. It should only take about 30 mins."

Kayla was ready and Jasmin, Kathleen, Kayce, and Emma took their spots near the flowers. Their guys were standing directly infront of them but on david's side. The ceremony didn't last long ,but Ryan had his fingers in his pockets the whole time. He looked troubled. Kayce wanted to run over and hug him soo badly. After the bride was kissed they went to the reception. The panic! boys and their dates filled up one table on their own. David and Kayla went to cut the cake Ryan sat there twidling his fingers. Music started playing. Brendon got down on one knee. "Emma, will you?...."