Swear To Shake It Up

YOU WERE EVERYTHING A GIRL COULD BE

Kayce shrieked "EMMA SAY YES SAY YES!" Brendon gave her this really weird look. "Wow? Uh actually I was just wondering if she would dance with me. I'm not the one is going to propose. I just wanted it to look cool when I asked her." Emma giggled and gave Kayce a funny look. "Ofcourse I will Brendon!" The two went off to slow dance for a while. Spencer's phone rang. "Hey! I was wondering how you were doing! Feeling better? Oh, you're flying in right now? Ok how long? Ok I think I can come get you in 3 hours. Call me when you get here. Love you!~"

Kayce took Brendon's empty seat next to Ryan. When she touched his arm he jumped. "What's wrong?" He fake yawned. "I'm just tired." Kayce shrugged it off. "Who was Spencer talking to?" Ryan smiled. "You remember Rachel right? From last time? She was really sick so we couldn't get her the same time we got you guys. So I take it she is flying in tonight." Kayce nodded "yep". They both looked at Spencer; who very suddenly looked a hell of alot happier.

Kayce watched Emma and Brendon dance. He looked really good in his tux ,but the dresses that her and Emma were wearing threw the whole thing off. She looked at Ryan. "Want to dance?" He stood up. "sure" He didn't look too happy about it but Kayce drug him off anyway. Kathleen and Jon were dancing quickly and Emma and Brendon were trying to keep time to the music. kayce laughed ot herself. We must look like a bunch of idiots.

They danced for a while. Spencer sat quietly for the next 3 hours. He had many girls come up to him but he refused them all. He was a great guy. When the time came for them to leave they all bid Kayla, David, and Jasmine good bye and left for the airport. When they arrived they were still in formal wear so they must have looked really weird. Spencer was jittery. He hadn't seen Rachel in a while. He ran to her as soon as she stepped into the terminal. When they reached the house they found out that they had no more room. So Ryan went to work on figuring out new sleeping places. Him and Kayce still shared the same room, he kicked Brendon out of the room that him and Spencer were sharing. He put him with emma. He looked really anoyed. "Ok everybody happy now?"

Kayce slid into bed next to Ryan. "What is wrong with you???" He rolled over so he wouldn't face her. "Nothing. What would be wrong with me?" She sighed. She obviously wasn't going to get anything out of him. "Ok well if you need me.I'm right here ok? You know you can talk to me." Ryan muttered sure. The next morning the guys had to go into the studio and they brought the girls with them. It was 6am. The girls threw on what ever they could find and walked out the door. They called a taxi and since there were so many of them they had to call two. Kayce went with Ryan, Jon, and Kathleen. Emma went with Brendon, Spencer, and Rachel.

Emma had noticed that ryan had been acting weird so she decided to ask Brendon. "hey? what's up with Ryan? He's all jumpy and mopes around. I think it is worrying Kayce." Spencer gave her a weird look. "you don't know?" Brendon kicked him and tried to cover it off as a leg spasm. "Know what?" Brendon glared at Spencer. "it isn't really important at the moment. Don't worry about it." Emma shrugged. "ok"

The guys spent the day working on the new cd ,btu didn't let the girls hear anything. Kayce protested. "That's not fair!" But the guys just laughed. Rachel was really happy to be back with Kayce and Emma. Kathleen went to go get a soda and Kayce went with her. Rachel put her finger to her lips in a sh gesture. "I know why Ryan is acting weird." Emma leaned closer to hear her. "Why? I mean it is really worrieng Kayce. She has been through enough." Rachel nodded. "yeah, she has. Spencer told me everything last night. But what I am about to tell you could be good or bad. And you must not tell Kayce ok?" Emma agreed. "yeah, hurry I think I hear them comming."