Swear To Shake It Up

GAVE PARADISE TO PUT UP A PARKING LOT

"OK Ryan is jittery because.." Kayce and Kathleen stepped back into the room. Emma sighed. She had really bad luck. Kayce eyed Emma. "What were you guys talking about?" Emma thougth very fast. "Just ideas on why they don't want us to hear their songs." Kayce looke dunsure. "oh, ok" Kathleen sat down in the chair. "So what are we supposed to do all day? Sit here?" Emma nodded yeah.

The girls almost died of boredom until a little past noon. they were hungry and thirsty. The only thing in the little fridge was orangeaid. Ew. Emma was anoyed. "I don't care if they kill me. I'm going in there. The other girls followed Emma to the sound room. They stopped to listen. Emma looked at Kayce. "that's not Brendon singing! that is Ryan!" They all went quiet. Ryans smooth rythmic voice floated through the door. "I feel a dreadful drizzle..." Kayce forgot that they were supposed to be quiet. "Oh My God! He is really good!" Ryan went quiet imediatly. Emma shoved kayce. Brendon called though the door. "I knew we couldn't trust you!"

The door opened and the girls pilled in. Brendon came over to the door. "To curious?" Emma smiled. "yep. But we were also hungry and thirsty. The only thing in the fridge is some kind of weird orange drink." Ryan looked up. "yeah, those are mine. Are there any left?" Kayce went and sat on the piano with him. "yea, we didn't touch them. SO what's for lunch?" Ryan put down the paper he was writing on. "Who's up for Mc. Donalds?"

Kayce noticed it imediatly. Ryan was happier. She put it out of her mind. Maybe he was just going through a funk. At Mc. Donalds they all ordered and Jon asked if it was possible if they could still order breakfast. The lady rolled her eyes. "Let me go check" She came back with 7 boxes of the bbiscuits and gravy. "These are what we have left. Take them." Jon hurriedly agreed. After they had all ordered the girls grabbed a table together and so did they guys. They were seperated again. Kayce kicked Emma's foot under the table while Kathleen and Rachel talked. "Ryan is better today. I wonder why?" Emma rubbe dher ankle. "OW! I don't know. Maybe it's because he has realized that he has you." kaye smilled. " i hope so."

AFter eating Ryan came over and sat next to kayce. "So what did you think of the wedding yesterday?" Kayce was thrown off gaurd. "Oh, I thought it was great. It was really pretty. But i know that when I get married mine will be different than Kayla's." Ryan rasied an eyebrow. "What do you wnat your wedding to be like? I thought hers was good." Kayce smiled. "Yeah,not as wild as hers. My wedding dress wouldn't be yellow for one. It would be smooth white. I wouldonly have a few brides maids and they would be in a light pink floorlength dresses. My reception would be small with only family and a few friends. It wouldn't be in a church. It would be on the beach." Ryan looked at her. She blushed. "i'm sorry. I soo just bored you to death didnt I?" Ryan smiled. "No, because that is exactly what i want my wedding to be like. But I am getting married before you so I'll let you know how it is."

Ryan went over and sat by Brendon and resumed talking. She told Emma what he had said. "So, Uh. I think I know why he is nervous." Emma looked warry. "Why?" Kayce looked at her. "I think he found a girl he wants to marry." Emma sighed. "Are you sure it's not you?" Kayce nodded. "yeah. He said he was getting married before me. It doesn't matter though. I never expected to marry him. It isn't even possible!" Emma kicked her. "It is too possible! You're his age! It could have been you. You never know!" Kayce sighed. "yeah."

After lunch the gang headed back to the studio. brendon turned toward Emma."We only have one more song to record and then we can go home. But you are in for an interesting night." Emma kissed him good-bye. "Interesting as in how?" Brendon smiled." i Don't know." Emma shoved him. "i know you do." Brendon walked in the door and then poked his head back out. "Ofcourse I know what is going to happen."