Swear To Shake It Up

TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT

The guys locked themselves into the room to record their final song. Kayce and Kathleen went to the restroom. Emma turned to rachel. "OK what is gonig on with Ryan?" Rachel leaned closer to her. "He found a girl he wants to marry and I don't think he knows how to tell Kayce. He sems happy so i am guessing he has found a way to tell her." Emma's mind went on spaz mode. "What was going to happen to Kayce? HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER? AFTER PULLING THE WHOLE LAUREN THING?" Rachel saw the look on her face. "Calm down and dont tell her!" Emma shook her head. "i'm not. She doesn't deserve to hear this from me."

About an hour later the guys came in and grabbed the disgusting orange drinks out of the fridge. The guys were tired and the girls were bored. They headed back to Ryan's place. Kathleen and Rachel were flying back to their homes. Kayce and Emma were leaving in two days. Spencer called a taxi and sent Rachel on her way to the airport but promised that he would come see her over summer break. After she left he went back to mopping.

Kathleen's taxi came a bit late. She took the extra time to spend with Kayce and Emma before she left. She didn't want to leave but she had some family get together to go to. She really didn't want to go. She hugged everybody good bye and let Jon walk her out. Emma and Kayce peeked through the window. They were kissing right beside the taxi. How romantic. When Jon came in he as imeditaly pounced on by Brendon. Brendon had actually jumped into his arms. Jon held him up and gave hima weird look. Brendon crowed. "YES! I HAVE MY JON BACK!" Jon dropped him. Brendon was on the floor. "Ow"

Spencer called for pizza and then sat infront of the tv whatching football with Jon. Brendon ate his pizza with Emma, Kayce and Ryan. They talked about the new album and the new tour. They were trying to figure out what they were going to do to replace the circus theme. Brendon laughed. "maybe something fantasy like? Like have like a unicorn and a mermaid or a naked wood sprite walk onstage." Emma gave him a look. "I bet you would like that wouldn't you." He grinned. "JUST KIDDING!" Ryan tossed his pizza at Brendon. "Here's an idea. How about you grow up?" Brendon laughed. "Yes, mommy."

Brendon and Emma went to bed. Spencer and Jon were still watching tv. Emma tried to turn off the tv but was shouted at. "DONT TURN THAT OFF! DAMNIT YOU MADE ME MISS THAT SHOT!" Emma laughed. "Sorry guys." her and Brendon went off to bed but Emma had to wake up Brendon after a while. He was snoring. Ryan and Kayce watched a bit of tv and then crawled into bed. When Kayce had taken her shower and had just gotten in her pj's when Ryan walked in. He came up behind her and hugged her. She hugged him back. He tickled her sides and she laughed. Why was he acting like this to her? He fell back onto the bed.

She poked his stomach. "ouch!" he laughed. he poked her back. It soon became a poking match. Weird. She ended up sitting on his stomach. he laughed. "marry me?"