Swear To Shake It Up

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM?

Kayce sat next to him. She took his hands. SHe forced him to look at her. "My decision wasn't easy. I had to talk to Emma and my mother. They both told me to follow my heart and I know that that is stupid, but it is the truth. "I am 20. Not old enough to wed. I am still in college. You're a rockstar that travels all the way around the world. You wouldn't have time for me. But then again you are my boyfriend. When you leave me it is worse than death. I live eachday with out you with no emotion. You're my fever. And I love you for it. There would be soo many problems that we would have to face. It would be really hard for me to do." Ryan looked at her. "I understand. I didn't mean to bother you or to cause you difficulty. I just love you so much. Just know that I will always be there for you." Ryan stood up and walked to the door. Kayce walked over to the door and hugged him. She looked up at him. "Ryan?" He sighed. "yeah?" She smiled. "I do."

Ryan picked her up and swung her around. "Oh My Gosh! I'm going to be married!" Kayce laughed when he put her down. "Look, I am realy realy really young for all this ,but you are the best thing that has happened to me except for Emma. I am still going to finish my years at Duke ok?" Ryan grew serious. "ofcourse, I want only the best for you. So finish up your time at Duke and then travel with me for awhile. Or I dunno. We can find a house?" He looked at her. "Uh, you don't want kids do you?" Kayce shook her head. "Uh NO! Not for a long time." Ryan was giddy. She laughed at herself. He ran out into Brendon and Emma's room. Kayce sat down on the bed. "What have I done?"

Emma came litteraly running into the room. She jumped on the bed. "KAYCE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE MARRIED! THAT IS SOO COOL!" Kayce laughed. "yeah, I guess so. But not for a while. We just want to try the whole thing out between us before we actually get married. I am really happy though." Emma laughed. "YEA so is he. He came tearing into our bedroom and almost jumped on Brendon. Now he is telling Spencer and Jon. He is very proud." Kayce laid back on the bed. "So am I. But what am I going to do while he is gone? What am I going to tell people?" Emma shrugged. "That is a problem for another day. Today? Enjoy your soon to be hubby."

Ryan took the next day to spend with Kayce. They walked together and read together. Emma was really happy for them ,but tomorrow was their last day in Vegas. She turned to Brendon. "AHA! So THAT is why the wedding was so important!" Brendon came over and sat by her. "Yep. I wasn't supposed to say anything to you. You would have told her." Emma shrugged guiltily. "She's my sister! I wouldn't be able to stop myself from telling her." Brendon kissed her forehead. "I know"

Emma let Kayce and Ryan spend the day together. WHile they were wooing Emma packed up hers and Kayce's bags. She wasn't ready to leave Brendon but she knew their love would last and if it didn't than they weren't ment to be. After packing all of their stuff back up it was time for dinner. Kayce and Ryan had left so Emma was stuck with the rest of them. They ordered pizza and watched old movies.

"Ok, so we should probably start planning. So what beach?" Kayce fished the cherry out of her drink. "i dunno. I always liked Aruba. You?" Ryan looked really happy. "Me too! I went there a few times. It isn't the prettiest island but it's simplicity make sit beautiful." kayce nodded. "yeah! that sounds great! But now comes the hard part. When is it?" Ryan thought for a minute. "How much longer at Duke?" Kayce thought about it. "Well this is my first year and I really want to be a vet so I still need 3 years. After that I can have a family. Will you be able to last that long?" Ryan smiled. "Ofcourse I will. In three years there might not be a panic! anymore. I might be ready to settle then too. So for the next few years we can get used to being apart and see how it works out. Deal?" Kayce smiled. "Deal."

When Kayce crawled into bed on her last night with Ryan her head was buzzing. She had so many new thoughts that it was keeping her awake. Honestly she had never seen herself as the marrying type. Ofcourse she had wanted a family ,but never expected anything like this to happen. Her mother was excited for her. Her mother wanted this for her aswell. She was turning 21 this year and in 3 years she would be 24. Old enough to have a family and support them. She was really looking foreward to it.

The next day Kayce and Emma got up early. Emma was excited for Kayce. "How are you going to take being apart?" Kayce shrugged. "I love him alot and he loves me. We can call or email. Not being together all day everyday will make us appreciate eachother more. I'm happy and since you are going to Duke for another 3 years you will still know everything that is going on. School starts Friday. I am looking foreward to it." Emma stuck out her tounge. "How can anybody be ready for school?" Kayce leaned back in her chair. "The quicker it goes the sooner I will be abck in his arms again."

The guys went with them to the airport. Spencer and Jon gave hugs and then went back to the taxi to give Brendon and Ryan some time. Brendon took Emma aside. "You weren't expect me to propose were you?" Emma shook her head. "No, and I would have said no. Not because I don't love you ,but 19 is really young. And I do want to have a life. maybe when we are both older ok?" Brendon kissed her and held her tightly. "I will wait for you." Ryan held Kayce close. "Don't run off with any guys while I'm gone ok?" Kayce nodded. "I wont. But you better not go with any models or singers. Write me and email me and call me." Ryan hugged her closely. "I will. I will call you tonight." The voice over head called for boarding and Emma and Kayce were wisked away.