Swear To Shake It Up

DONT WANNA LOVE YOU IF YOU DONT LOVE ME

"Kayce! Come on! We are going to be late! Grab your hat!" Kayce had been looking at herself in the mirror. She was 24. Her and Emma were graduating for the last time today. She would also see Ryan today. Ryan had kept his word. He never once cheated on her and he had always called or emailed her atleast twice a week. Many guys had surounded her but she favored none. She was waiting for Ryan. She and Emma had grown even closer over the few years at Duke. Emma had always been there and now that she was planning her wedding. That was not going to change.

Emma was waiting for her at the stairs her and Kayce had to run outside. As they were standing inline waiting to be called they scanned the crowd. The guys weren't there. She was really dissapointed. Emma nudged her. "Look! Over there!" Emma pointed to an oak tree. There were the guys. All leaning on the tree and Ryan was looking staright at her. Kayce's name was called and when she recived her diploma the only thoughts going through her head was. "oh my god! That's going to be my husband!"

After the short ceremony Kayce and Emma rushed over to the guys. Brendon looked like he had grown up a bit. he kissed her. "miss me?" Emma hugged him tightly. "More than you know!" Kayce and Ryan were hugging. They were both really happy to be together again. Panic! had settled down a bit. They only traveled around the world every two years or so. Panic! was fadding. The wedding was set to May 8 of of 2011, Emma's birthday. Which was yet another reason to celebrate. Ryan and Kayce took the year to plan the wedding. The two grew closer. They respected eachother more and appreciated eachother more. Everything was perfect.

The two had bought a house in L.A. It was pretty and suited both of them. It had a pool but the two of them went to the beach more than anything els. Two days before the wedding Emma came over to the house for the first time. Ryan left with the guys leaving them at home. Kayce really didn't want a huge bridal shower. All she needed was Emma. Kayce had opened up her own Vet office. She loved working there and it wasn't far from the home. Every once in a while people would remember Ryan from his Panic! days. It didn't bother her; she actually liked their remarks.

They spent the night talking and Kayce showed Emma her dress. It was a soft white color and was floor length. No straps. It had sequins around the bust and had a beautiful long veil. she was going to wear her long brown hair down. Emma was doing her make up because she always did make up very well. Tomorrow they would be heading to Aruba. The wedding was two days away. They would stay at the La Cabanna resorts and the wedding would be on the beautiful beach behind it. Everything was perfect.

The next day Ryan and Kayce were seperated on the plane. They were going to be seperated for a whole day. Emma sat with Kayce and the guys sat with Ryan. The flight was 4 hours but it went very quickly. Kayce didn't talk about Ryan. She wanted to save that fro after the wedding. She was gald that Emma was right there beside her to share all this with her. After the flight Kayce and Emma went to the hotel ,and Ryan and the guys went to Hooters. Jeesh.

Emma and Kayce were really excited. They talked until 9 and then Kayce went to bed. There was a knock at the door. It was Brendon. "The rest of the guys are staying in the room next door. the whole your not supposed to see the bride before the wedding thing. I wanted to come over and sleep with you." Emma gave him a look. "Not like that! I ment slepe over her!" Brendon blushed and Emma smiled. "I know" When they woke up in the morning Kayce was up and getting dressed. She turned to Emma. "Guess what?" Emma pushed Brendon's arm off her. "What?" kayce shrieked. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!"