Swear To Shake It Up

IN THE CAR I JUST CAN'T WAIT. TO PICK YOU UP ON OU

Emma rushed over to Kayce's. She brought a test. Kayce took it while Emma waited with batted breath. Kayce stepped out of the bathroom she looked really happy. Emma hugged her. "thank God it is negative!" Kayce shook her off. "HA IT'S POSITIVE!" Emma fell back onto the bed. "oh man... oh man... What are you going to do?" Kayce laughed. "tell Ryan as soon as he gets home!" Emma felt like screaming but she contained herself. "AWWEEE! You're going to be a mommy!"

Emma was getting ready to go home when Ryan walked in. She turned to Kayce. "Do I have to leave?" Kayce laughed " no, go get him." Ryan's keys had barely touched the bowl when Emma drug him into the kitchen and instructed him to sit down." Ryan looked worried. Kayce beamed at him. "Ry? I'm pregnant!" he flew out of his chair. "AWWW KAYCE! THAT IS GREAT! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!"he went over and hugged and kissed her. He stroked her stomach."AWW. I CAN'T WAIT!" Ryan scrambled to grab his cell phone and dialed Brendon up. "Yeah?" Ryan exploded, "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Brendon yelled "WHAT?!" Ryan collapsed into a chair. "yeah."

kayce's stomach grew bigger each month. The baby was due sometime in March. It was March 1. kayce's stomach had swelled alot. Everybody would stop to patt her stomach. It was a girl. They decided to name her Lilly Marie Ross. The guys had flown in with Kathleen and Rachel. Brendon met Emma at her apartment. They were all taking the month of March off. Around 2 a.m March 15 Brendon got a call from Ryan. Kayce's water had broken.

At the hospital Kayce was pale. After being in the hospital for six hours; at 8 41 a.m Baby Lilly was born. Emmma went in first. She held the tiny baby and Kayce loked at her. "you know you're the god mother right?" Emma started crying. "Kayce! I am so proud of you! I'm going to go call your mother!" kayce took Lilly back and held her. She looked alot like Ryan. Kayce fell asleep. When she woke up she realized that Lilly wasn't in ehr arms anymore. She sat up. Ryan was in the corner holding her. He was a great dad.

Emma left Kayce and Ryan to tend to Lilly. She went out in the hall and caught up with Jon and Kathleen. She noticed kathleen's finger. It had a ring. Jon had proposed to Kathleen before comming back to California. they were going to marry in August. Spencer had propsed aswell and Rachel and him were getting married in January of next year. Emma found Brendon drinking a capri sun in the waiting area. She sat down. "How are you?" He looked up. "great. you?" She smiled. "im good. I am just really tired i don't think this day could get any better!" Brendon kissed her softly and watched her walk down the hall back to Kayce's room. What Emma didn't know was that he would be proposing to her later that night.