Swear To Shake It Up

THE STRIP CLUB VETERAN SITS TWO AWAY

Later that night Kayce was released from the hospital and Ryan went imediatley with her. Emma went back to her apartment and laid down on her bed. Not much had happened in three years but she didn't care. She had a job now and now she could help Kayce with Lilly and take over Kayce's shifts at the office. Everything was going well with her life. She was really looking foreward to the years to come. Her and Brendon had stopped seeing eachother. It just wasn't going to work between them. Emma didn't care. There was a new guy she was looking at.

This new guy's name was Will. He was really cute and always made time for her. They ahd been dating for a month. She tried not to talk about Brendon around him. Maybe it was embarrassing that he couldn't be famous like Brendon. Sure her and Brendon talked whenever he was around but it never went any farther than that. She called Will after about an hour of comming home from the Hospital. "Will? It's Emma. Guess what? Kayce had her baby!" Will was really excited. "That is wonderful! I bet she is really really pretty." Emma sat on her bed. "Yeah, she is. She looks alot like Ryan and I am her Godmother. I am really excited!" Will laughed. "You'll make a wonderful Godmother! Hey do you want to go out tonight?" Emma thought for a minute. "yeah, how does 6 sound?" Will thought. "yeah, sounds great. See you then."

Emma sat on her bed and then walked onto her balcony. It had a really pretty view of the city. It was almost four so she went to go take her shower and get ready to leave. The phone rang at 5:45. It was Brendon. "Hey Emma. It's Brendon." Emma sat on her bed and slipped on heels. "Yeah, I know. What's going on?" He got quiet for a minute."Do you want to go out tonight? I need to talk to you. I think it would be good for both of us."

Emma couldn't belive what she was hearing. He was trying to date her again. She had given up on him after they split when her and Kayce had gone back to Duke. The graduation had been painful enough. Ever since then they had been uncomfortable around eachother. Even at the hospital. "Emma? you there?" Emma jumped. "oh yeah. So will you?" Emma was truely sorry. "I'm sorry Brendon. I can't. I am already going out with somebody tonight." She heard him suck in a breath. "please? I really need to talk to you." Emma was trying not to cry. "i'm really sorry. Maybe another time."