Swear To Shake It Up

IF YOU INDEPENDANT THROW YOUR HANDS UP AT ME

Will knocked at her apartment door. He had flowers. "Aww you're so sweet!" Will blushed. "I hoped you would like them. SO where do you want to eat?" Emma went to grab her panic hoodie. No. She grabbed her FOB one instead. "It doesn't matter. Anywhere is fine." They ened up eating at a Japanese resturaunt downtown L.A. They talked for hours about life, war, love. He actually qouted Shakespeare to her! Emma knew that she liked him. But more than Brendon?

When Will dropped her off at the end of the night Emma was fairly pleased with herself. She had proven to herself that she didn't need Brendon anymore.It was an important step for her. She hugged Will good night. "Thanks for tonight. It was alot of fun!" Will smiled. "Yeah it was. We should do it again." Emma threw her purse in her room. "yeah, we should. Night!" She watched him walk to the elevator. He turned around. "Go out with me?" Emma smiled. "Ofcourse I will!"

As Emma crawled into bed she was really happy. She was excited because she would see him at work tomorrow. There was only one problem. What was she going to do about Brendon? The next moring on the way into the office Emma called Kayce. The baby was good and Kayce was back to her normal self. Kayce said "Wait! Don't get off yet. Ryan needs to tlak to you." She handed the phone to Ryan. "Emma? I think you should call Brendon. It is important." Emma was puzzled. "Why?" Ryan laughed. "I dunno he stopped telling me stuff like that awhile ago." Emma hung up. She had just picked up a toy poodle with a broken paw. "Aww you poor thing." She handed her to the assistant. Will walked in. He hugged her. "morning. Wanna go out tonight? I got great tickets to a basketball game." Emma squeezed his hand as she made her way into the emergency room. "Yeah, sounds fun."

On her break her phone rang. "Hi Brendon what's going on?" He spoke really fast. " I need to talk with you ok? How about tonight?" Emma felt bad but brushed the feleing away. "Sorry but I have to go somewhere tonight. I'll be home around 10 so I'll call you when I get home ok?" Brendon sighed over the phone. "Sure. talk with you soon." The basketball game was great. Emma and WIll were true fans. They went great together. When Emma got out of Will's car at the apartment he steppe dout with her. He kissed her good bye. "Night love." She smiled and wisphered back. "Love you too." She waved as he drove away. She turned around and Brendon was there with flowers. "Friend of yours?"