Swear To Shake It Up

BEEN WAITEN ALL DAY UP FOR YOU BABE.

"Look I know I have taken you out for the past two nights but since tonight is Friday I wnated to invite you somewhere even more special. Interested?" Emma looked up frmo the cat she was bathing. "Sure. Where?" He brought ehr a towel. "You're really special to me. I want you to come meet my parents ok? They don't live too far. We can hang there for the weekend. Sound ok?" Emma hugged the cat close to her. "Yeah, sounds great. Will you take her to her bed and dry her off more?" Will caried her back to her bed. Emma sighed and took off the rubber gloves and threw them in the sink. Meeting his parents. That must mean he is really serious about her.

The day was hard. She had to operate on a snake who had eaten too much and a cat that bit her repeatedly. She was happy when the day was over. She drove home and as soon as she walked in the door a meassage was on her machine. "hey It's Will. I am going to come in about 30 mins. See you then love you!" She deleated it. There was one more message. "Check your door at 5:46" It was 5:47. Emma opened her door. On the floor sat a vase of 20 pink roses.

She picked them up and put them on the counter. There was a card. She opened it. "Roses are red, Violets are blue. I love you!" Emma put the card on teh counter aswell. Wow, he just wont give up will he? When Will arived she threw her bag in the trunk. "So what are we doing this weekend?" Will turned the corner and sped up. "You are going to meet my family. They are going to love you!" Emma leaned abck in her seat. "that was a good thought. But she wasn't sure if she wanted them to love her or not. She let her mind wonder back to Brendon. She had never met his family before. Secretly she knew that she would want to be apart of their family.

"We're here!" Wil drove up the driveway to a pretty yellow house. He grabbed Emma's bag and knocked on the door. A little girl opened the door. "hi Sara. How are you?" The little girl grabbed his knees. "Will! I wuv you! Ooo pretty girly!" She ran over to Emma and hugged her legs. Will went in the house. "Mom Dad! We're here!" An elderly couple stepped outside. Will's mother came over and hugged her tightly." Will. She is beautiful. Quite a catch!" Will's father gave her a suspicious look. "Weren't you in a few magazines a few years ago?" Emma was caught off gaurd. Will saw the look on her face. "No, wrong girl. Besides you have a bad memory old timer. Sara? Let Emma go. You can coem hug me instead." They all went inside and Emma closed the door behind her. They really were a cute family. As Will led her to the guest room she dropped her bags on the floor and sighed. Brendon's family would be cuter.